|Details - CEED 2022, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key|
|Preparation Resources - Syllabus, Preparation, Question Paper 2021, Previous Year Question Papers|
CEED Application Form 2022 – The CEED 2022 application form will be released tentatively in the 1st week of September. Candidates can do CEED 2022 registration on the official ceed.iitb.ac.in. Direct link to apply online for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2022) will be available here as well. All eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form by registering themselves at the official portal followed by entering personal, academic details and paying the application fee. Candidates should also ready scanned copies of required documents like colour photograph, signature, degree/diploma certificate or mark sheet, category certificate, PwD certificate, request letter for the scribe, etc. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details of the CEED 2022 application form including the registration process, application fee, application dates, the way to fill the application form and eligibility criteria.
CEED Application Form 2022
The application form for Common Entrance Examination for Design is expected to be available from September. Direct link to apply online will be available then.
Here are the important things you should know about the CEED 2022 registration
- The CEED 2022 registration process will be online, via ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- The first step in filling the registration form is to request the CEED activation link by providing the email ID on the registration portal.
- Then, candidates can complete the registration form by entering the personal details like name, DOB, address, gender, mobile number, etc. followed by creating the login password in prescribed case and characters.
- After successful registration, candidates will be able to fill the online application form, upload the images and pay the required application fee.
CEED 2022 Application Form Dates – Releasing Date, Last Date
IIT Bombay will issue the official dates of CEED 2022 before releasing the application form. The candidates can check the tentative dates (as per last year) from the table given below:
|Commencement of CEED 2022 registration||1st week September 2021|
|End of registration with a regular fee||1st week November 2021|
|Start of Registration with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week November 2021|
|End of Registration with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week November 2021|
|Admit card available for download||1st week Jan 2022|
|The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||2nd week Jan 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week Jan 2022|
CEED 2022 Application Fee
The CEED application fee 2022 will be prescribed by the IIT, Bombay. Application fee can be remitted online by using a debit card or credit card or through net banking.
After the last date of registration, candidates who will miss filling the application form within a regular schedule will be given another extended 7 days for filling the application form with a late fee.
Last year, fee amounts were as follows.
|All Female/SC/ST/PwD Candidates||1600/- Rs.|
|Other Candidates||3200/- Rs.|
|Late Fee||Additional 500/- Rs.|
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should satisfy the CEED eligibility criteria as given below:
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for this exam. Candidates may appear for the test any number of times.
- Candidates must have a UG degree/diploma (for M.Des) of a minimum of 3 years (after 10+2 level) or have a postgraduate degree programme (for P.hD). OR
- Candidates must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level for M.Des) by July 2022.
- Candidates must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2022.
Documents Required for CEED Application Form 2022
Before filling the CEED 2022 application form, candidates are required to keep ready the following documents that need to be uploaded while filling the application form:
|Colour Photograph||.jpg file||(4.5X3.5) CM||5 – 100 KB||All applicants|
|Signature||.jpg file||(1.5X3.5) CM||2 – 50 KB||All applicants|
|Degree/Diploma Certificate/Marksheet/Certificate from the Principal of College||.pdf file||Not defined||30 – 500 KB||All applicants|
|Category Certificate||.pdf file||Not defined||30 – 500 KB||Who opted EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL Category|
|PwD Certificate||.pdf file||Not defined||30 – 500 KB||Who applied under the disability category|
|Scribe Request Letter||.pdf file||Not defined||30 – 500 KB||Who applied under the disability category|
|Marriage Certificate/Passport||.pdf file||Not defined||30 – 500 KB||Whose name is not the same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate|
Details that need to be entered in the CEED Application Form 2022
Before filling the CEED application form, candidates need to gather and note down all details that are required to fill in the application form. These details are given below:
Registration Details: Email ID, Date of Birth, Mobile No., Address, Nationality, Zip Code, Secret Question & Answer, Password (Select Strong).
Application Form Details: Birth Detail, Physical Disability (if any), Alternate Mobile Number, Communication Details.
Academic Qualification Details: Qualifying Examination, Year of Passing, Name of the University/Institute, College Name, College Address.
How to Apply for CEED 2022?
The CEED application form filling procedure contains the following steps:
Step-1: Fill Registration Form
Step-2: Enter Details in Application Form
Step-3: Upload Required Images
Step-4: Pay Application Fee
Step-5: Print Application Form
Step-1: Fill Registration Form
- Visit the official portal of CEED (ceed.iitb.ac.in).
- Navigate and open the “Register” link. (as in page given above)
- The following window will open on your screen.
- Enter the valid and email ID which you want to register and click on the “Register” button. Then, you will get the following message.
- An email with the CEED Application form activation URL will be sent to your registered mail ID.
- Click on the activation URL link within 12 hours.
- Fill in the details as directed at the activation URL.
- Enter the personal details like name, date of birth, gender and mobile number.
- Enter the nationality status with state and district/city name and zip code.
- Choose the secret question and enter the answer.
- Choose the password of 8 characters having at least 1 number and a special character.
- Note down the entered date of birth and secret answer for further use.
- Confirm the password and click on the “Register” button.
Step-2: Enter Details in CEED 2022 Online Application Form
- Candidates will land on the page as given above.
- Now select the qualifying exam and year of passing.
- Enter the mobile number and click on the “Mobile Verification” button.
- Now the candidates will have to fill in the other specific details in the application form.
- Verify your name, enter your category and reservation status.
- Enter your alternate mobile number.
- Then, enter your correspondence address.
- Enter your educational qualification details.
- Choose any three exam centres as per your preferences.
- Choose the consent whether you agree to the sharing of your result to the other institutes.
- Now click on the “Save” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Now upload the scan copies of photograph, signature and degree or diploma certificate one by one by clicking on the “Choose File”.
- Use 200 dpi setting to scan the images for best fit format.
- Upload the other documents (mentioned above) if applicable.
- Here you can edit again your registration form if you seek to change any detail.
- Or you may click on the “Upload Documents” button.
Step-4: Pay Application Fee
- Now pay the application fee by using the proper mode.
- Once the payment is done, no details can be edited.
- Application payment is not refundable or transferable.
- Complete the payment process as directed.
Step-5: Print Application Form:
- At last, take the print out of your filled-in CEED application form for further use.
- Take the extra print out for the safe side.
CEED 2022 Admit Card
CEED 2022 admit card will be issued in the first week of January 2022. The admit card will be released at ceed.iitb.ac.in. candidates will be able to get the admit card through access to the login window by entering the login credentials (mail ID and password) in the prescribed fields.
The admit card contains the exam details (date, time, address) and some personal details required at the initial exam process. Candidates should check all details and adhere to the instructions given for the exam day.
In case of any misprint or an error in the admit card details, candidates should mail to the office regarding the issue at email@example.com within a week from the date of issuance of admit card.
FAQs on CEED 2022 Application Form
Ans: The application form will release in 1st week of September 2021.
Ans: No, the application form will release through the online mode.
Ans: The application form will be available at ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Ans: The application fee is 3200/- Rs. (1600/- for female/SC/ST/PwD)
Ans: There is no age limit for this exam.
Official website: iitb.ac.in.