|Details - CEED 2022, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key|
|Preparation Resources - Syllabus, Preparation, Question Paper 2021, Previous Year Question Papers|
CEED Admit Card 2022 – IIT Bombay will release CEED 2022 admit card in the first week of January 2022, at the official web portal ceed.iitb.ac.in, portal.iitb.ac.in. Candidates can login with email ID and password in the candidate login window in order to download the CEED exam admit card. After downloading, candidates should check particulars given on the admit card carefully. If there is any error or discrepancy, then they should write to the officials within 7 days of release of admit card of CEED 2022 (Common Entrance Examination for Design). Candidates should carry print version of the hall ticket to the examination hall along with the photo identity proof. Get the complete details about CEED 2022 admit card, including releasing date, steps to download, exam day guidelines, and more here.
CEED Admit Card 2022
The admit card for Common Entrance Examination for Design is expected to be available in January. Direct link to download will be available then.
CEED 2022 Admit Card Release Date
Last year IITB had released CEED exam admit card on 1st January, and the exam was held on 17th January. Therefore this year, it is expected that the date of release of CEED 2022 admit card should be 15-16 days before exam date.
The important dates, timeline, are as follows.
|Release of CEED 2022 admit card||1st week of Jan 2022|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||2nd week of Jan 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of Jan 2022|
Details Required to Download CEED 2022 Admit Card – The CEED admit card will be available to download from the official website of the ceed portal. Candidates have to login by using their login credentials in the admit card downloading window. To get the admit card, candidates need their login credentials as given below:
- Email ID
How to Download CEED 2022 Admit Card?
To download the CEED admit card, candidates are required to follow the steps as given below:
- Visit the official website of the CEED portal at ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Navigate the link for ‘all updates’ and find the notification for admit card download. (shown as below)
- Click on the ‘Login Here” link given in the admit card downloading notification.
- You will be redirected to the login page as shown below.
- Now enter the Email ID and password in the specific fields.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If you forget the password then click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link (In that case, details are given below in a separate section).
- The admit card will be open on your screen.
- Download the admit card on your computer and take the printout for the exam day.
How to download admit card if forgot password?
In case, candidates forget their login password, they should not be panic but have to follow the below-given steps:
- Click on the button specified for the ‘Forgot Password” given on the right bottom of the login window. (as shown above)
- Now you will be redirected to the page as shown above.
- Now enter the email ID with which you had registered for CEED 2022.
- Then click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button again.
- Again the students will be redirected to the new page as shown above.
- Candidates will have to enter their date of birth.
- Candidates will have to write the answer to the security question they had selected during the registration.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- The confirmation will be open on your screen by the official side that you have been sent an email with the reset password URL. (as shown above)
- Then the candidates are required to open their mail inbox and check the received mail by the IIT Bombay for reset password. (as shown above).
- Now click on the URL given by the authority.
- The candidates will be redirected once again to create the new password page. (as shown below).
- Now enter a new password. (must be of 8 characters having 1 number and a special character)
- Confirm the new password and click on the ‘Reset’ button.
- Now candidates can use the new password to login for downloading the admit card.
Details Printed on CEED Admit Card 2022
The following details will be printed on the CEED admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Gender
- Registration Number (obtained while filling the application form)
- CEED Exam Date
- Examination Time
- Reporting Time at the Examination Centre
- Address of the Exam Venue
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Rules & Instructions for the Exam
CEED 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The admit card will be printed with some important information about the exam day. Last year, the following instructions were given:
Candidates are allowed to carry some documents and exam-relevant things to the exam hall. While some items are not allowed to carry to the exam hall.
Things that to be carried to the Exam Hall:
- CEED 2022 Admit Card
- An Original Valid ID Proof
- College issued identity card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Printed e-aadhar card
- Driving license
- Sketch pens
- Poster colours
Things that not to be carried to the Exam Hall:
- Drawing sheets or Piece of paper
- Calculators or Logs
- Electronic gadgets
- Smart or digital watches
What If I Find Any Error in the Details of the CEED Admit Card?
Candidates should check the all mentioned details on the admit card. Candidates should read intentionally each detail of the admit card especially personal details. If they find any discrepancy or an error in the details of the admit card, they should immediately write and send an email to the officials at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates will have to write the details of the issue found on the admit card. The correction request will be received by the candidates within 7 days of the issuance of the CEED admit card. After the stipulated time, no communication regarding the removal of discrepancy in the admit card will be entertained.
About CEED 2022
- CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) is a national-level entrance test.
- It is conducted by the IIT Bombay every year.
- The exam is organized to evaluate the drawing, visual, communication, creativity, and other skills of the aspirants.
- Through this test, candidates can get admission into M.Des & P.hD programs.
- Offered programs are provided by the IITs, IIITs, and IISc Bangalore.
- All Indian eligible candidates can appear for this test.
FAQs on CEED 2022 Admit Card
Ans: The admit card will be available at email@example.com.
Ans: The admit card will be released in 1st week of January 2022.
Ans: Candidates will be able to download the admit card by login into their account.
Ans: Candidates must enter the email ID and Password in the login window.
Ans: You should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 7 days after the release of admit card.
Official website: iitb.ac.in.