|CEED 2021||Question Paper 2021||Answer Key||Result|
|Application Form||Admit Card||Syllabus, Preparation||Previous Year Question Papers|
CEED 2021 Admit Card – IIT Bombay has released CEED admit card 2021. You need email ID and password to download the admit card of CEED 2021. To do so, one has to go to the login page of ceed.iitb.ac.in, whose direct link is portal.iitb.ac.in and is given below. Print the hall ticket and bring it to the exam center with other important documents. Keep copies of the Common Entrance Exam for Design call letter till end of admission process. Get here complete details of CEED admit card 2021 including releasing date, how to download, exam day guidelines, and more.
CEED 2021 Admit Card
CEED Admit Card 2021 Releasing Date and Time
|Admit card will be issued from||01 Jan 2021|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in admit card||07 Jan 2021 (5 PM)|
|CEED 2021 exam||17 Jan 2021|
Important: Check CEED Syllabus 2021
How to Download CEED Admit Card 2021?
The admit card for CEED releases in the online mode only. Check the steps given below to download the admit card.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: Next, enter the e-mail id and password in the login window. Then, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 3: Lastly, download the admit card that appears on the screen and take its printout for future reference.
In a similar way, you will be later able to challenge answer key of CEED 2021 as well!
How to download CEED Admit Card if Forgot Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten CEED 2020 login credentials, the candidates can get it back by following the steps given below.
Step 1: First of all, go to the official website.
Step 2: Next, go to the login window and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
Or you can click the forgot password link given above on this page.
Step 3: Next, enter the registered e-mail id in the login window.
Step 4: After entering the details, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
Now keep these credentials safely as you will need them for CEED 2021 result too!
How to Report Errors in CEED 2021 Admit Card?
If there are any discrepancies in CEED admit card, the candidates can inform the official authorities. To do so, the candidates have to write an e-mail conveying the query latest by January 07, 2021 till 5.00 PM.
E-mail id: email@example.com.
Details Mentioned in CEED Admit Card
CEED admit card consists of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Reporting time
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
- Instructions for the exam
With the admit card in hand, best wishes for CEED 2021 preparations!
What to Carry Along with CEED 2021 Hall Ticket?
Along with the printed copy of CEED 2021 call letter, the candidates need to carry the following things as well – (1) A valid id proof, (2) Pencils, (3) Sketch pens, (4) Poster colours
Accepted Valid id proof
1. College issued identity card
2. Voter id card
3. PAN card
4. Aadhar card
5. Printed e-aadhar card
7. Driving license
What Not to Carry Inside CEED 2021 Exam Centre?: The candidates are not required to carry the following things on the day of the examination. – Drawing sheets, Calculators, Electronic gadgets, Smart or digital watches.
Exam Day Guidelines for CEED 2021
The candidates are required to follow the instructions given below on the day of the examination.
- The candidates reach the exam centre at 7.00 AM along with the printed copy of the admit card.
- Biometric verification and other admission formalities will be done at the exam centre, so manage the time accordingly in order to reach the exam center on time.
- The seating arrangement shall be displayed on the notice board of the exam centre.
- The candidates are not required to bring any of the drawing sheets to the exam centre.
- The answer books of Part B shall be collected at the end of the examination.
After exam, you can download CEED 2021 question paper here.
About CEED 2021
Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2021 is conducted by IIT Bombay for the admission into M.Des and Ph.D programmes. The test is basically conducted to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem solving skills. It is qualifying entrance examination for the admission into:
M.Des: IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IITDM Jabalpur
Ph.D programmes in Design: IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, and IIT Hyderabad
CEED 2021 Exam Centers – CEED will be held at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Visakhapatnam.
CEED Exam Pattern
- Parts: There are two parts in the exam; Part A and B
- Duration: The exam is of 3 hours
- Mode of the exam: Part A is a computer-based test and the questions for Part B are displayed on the computer screen and the candidates have to answer those in the answer sheets (pen-paper based)
- Question Type – In Part A, there are 3 types of questions – Multiple-choice questions, Multiple-Select questions, and Numerical-answer type questions. In Part B, there are no optional questions.
Nature of questions:
- The questions in Part A design aptitude questions that evaluate visual, spatial ability, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language observation, and design sensitivity of the candidates.
- The questions in Part B are designed to test drawing and writing skills of the candidates.
FAQs for CEED 2021 Admit Card
Ans. You can download CEED admit card online from ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Ans. In order to download CEED admit card, you are required to log in by entering the e-mail id and password.
Ans. If there is any error in CEED 2021 admit cad then, then you can contact the official authority and write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ans. No, IIT Bombay will not send the admit card of CEED 2021 via post. It can be download through the online mode only.
Ans. Along with CEED admit card, you are required to carry a valid id proof and your own stationery items.
Ans. If the numerical value has more than two decimal places, truncate/round-off the value to TWO decimal places.
• If the answer for a particular question is “7”, then 7, 7.0 and 7.00 will be treated as same for evaluation.
• If the answer for a particular question is 6.2355 then FULL marks will be given for any value between 6.22 and 6.24 (range)
There is no separate cut-off for each section. Total marks obtained in Part-A will be used to shortlist the candidates. The details of cut-offs for Part-A are given in the CEED 2021 Information Brochure Page No. 5.