CEE AMPAI 2022 – Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) will conduct the Common Entrance Examination 2022. The application form to appear in the exam will be released on the official website ampai.in. This common entrance exam is conducted for admissions in B.Tech, B.Pharm courses and also in M.Tech, M.Pharm, MCA & MBA courses at the institutes. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks can apply for UG courses. While for PG courses, candidates must have passed graduation with 50%. The detailed eligibility criteria for each course is given in the article. CEE AMPAI is conducted in the offline mode. The test will be held at various centers decided by the conducting body. Check more information about CEE AMPAI 2022 such as eligibility criteria, admit card, test centres etc.
CEE AMPAI 2022
Latest – CEE AMPAI 2022 schedule will be out soon. Candidates will find all the details here.
CEE AMPAI 2022 Dates
The CEE AMPAI 2022 dates are released on the official website. Candidates will find the official dates form the table below.
|Availability of Information for online and off-line application|
along with proforma for domicile
|4th week of Mar 2022|
|CEE AMPAI 2022 application process begins (offline)||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Availability of online application form||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit application form online||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Last date to receive application form offline||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2022|
|CEE AMPAI 2022 date||4th week of Oct 2022|
|Announcement of result||4th week of Jun 2022|
Overview of CEE AMPAI 2022
Candidates can check the overview of CEE AMPAI 2022 from the table below. It gives a gist of the exam mentioning all the important details at a glance.
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Examination AMPAI|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Exam Conducting Body||Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI)|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
|Fee for application||Rs. 200|
|No. of Questions (UG courses)||200 for each combination of paper (PCB/PCM)|
|Subjects (UG courses)||Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||MCQ based|
|Admit card and result releasing mode||Online|
|Result Format||Rank Card|
CEE AMPAI 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who wish to take the common entrance exam must be aware of the syllabus. Candidates can check the CEE AMPAI syllabus below for all subject papers or they can also check the official website of AMPAI.
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics I (Ray optics)
- Optics II (Wave Optics)
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid state Electronics
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Solid State
- Liquid state
- Gaseous state
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry in Industry
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Science of Life
- Ultra structure and functions of cellular components
- Chemical constituents of living cells
- Cell division
- Genetics and Evolution
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Morphological variations and structural organization
- Animals: Human
CEE AMPAI 2022 Exam Pattern
Due to Covid, The 2021 exam was not held. According to the 2020, exam pattern of CEE AMPAI, the expected exam pattern is mentioned below.
- Number of questions: 200 number of questions will be asked for each course.
- Examination mode: CEE AMPAI 2022 will be a pen-paper test.
- Question type: All question will be MCQ based.
- Sections: There will be three sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions for CEE AMPAI 2022 below
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Biological Sciences||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Physics||45 X 1 mark each||15X 2 marks each||75|
|Chemistry||45 X 1 mark each||15 X 2 marks each||75|
How to Prepare for CEE AMPAI 2022
Candidates who want to qualify in the CEE AMPAI examination, must follow below tips for better preparation. Below we mention some preparation tips of CEE AMPAI for better marks.
- Candidates are advised to understand the test pattern as it can help them in managing the time during the test.
- All interested candidates are advised to start preparation in advance. If the candidates have studied all the subjects then they can start giving mock test and solve the sample or previous year’s question paper.
- If the candidates feel that they are weak in a particular section, then they have to practice in that section regularly, it will create their confidence level for that section.
- Candidates must practice daily the formulas of Maths and Physics to make their base stronger.
- Candidates can plan a study schedule and study according to that.
- Candidates can make short note of important topics, formulas of the subjects. It will help them to last minutes preparation.
Best Books for CEE AMPAI 2022
We have listed some of the best books that can be referred to prepare for the CEE AMPAI 2022 exam.
|Name of the book||Links|
|15 Year’s Solved Papers|
CEE Engineering Entrance Exam
Paperback – 2018 by Arihant Experts
|Concept of Physics Volume 1 & 2 By-HC Verma||Buy Here|
|Numerical Chemistry By-P. Bahadur||Buy Here|
|NCERT Mathematics||Buy Here|
|B.Pharma Guide 2019 by Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrances By Arihants Experts||Buy Here|
Eligibility Criteria of CEE AMPAI 2022
Candidates can check the CEE AMPAI 2022 eligibility criteria below.
- The applicants must be citizen of India.
- Candidates must be 17 years of age on January 31, 2022. There is no upper age limit.
For Engineering Courses:
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with individual passing marks in Physics and Mathematics along with one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science and Computer Applications as compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have passed the above given subjects with 45% marks and 30% marks in English.
For Pharmacy Course
- Applicants must have completed 12th with individual pass marks in Physics and Chemistry along with one of Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained minimum 45% marks in the above subjects and minimum 30% marks in English.
For Post Graduation Courses
- Student must complete UGC and/ or AICTE recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years duration except BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
- Students have to obtain 50% marks at graduation level.
- Students must complete bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/ Medical/ Dental/ Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities.
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics): Students have to passed B.Pharm or Equivalent course.
|Electronics and communication Engineering(ECE)|
M.Tech in Mobile Communication & Networking Technology (MCNT)
M.Tech in Electronics and communication Engineering
|B.E./ B.Tech in ECE/ AEIE/ Control and Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc in Electronics/ Physics (with electronics specialization) or equivalent to B.E./B.Tech|
|M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||B.E./ B.Tech in CSE/ IT or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Mathematics (with computer science specialization), MCA (with BCA or B.Sc. with Mathematics Compulsory and any of others from statistics, Physics, Electronics or computer science).|
|M.Tech in Structural Engineering||B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent.|
|M.Tech in Electric Device and Power System|
M.Tech in Power System
M.Tech in Power Electronics & Devices
|B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.|
|M.Tech in Electrical Engineering||B.E./ B.Tech in EE/ ECE/ AEIE/ EEE/ ICE or equivalent|
|M.Tech in Mechanical engineering||B.E./ B.Tech in ME/ Production Engg. or equivalent|
|M.Tech in Automobile engineering||B.E./ B.Tech in Automobile engineering/ME/ Production Engg./ Industrial Engg./ Manufacturing Engg. or equivalent.|
CEE AMPAI 2022 Application Form
AMPAI releases the CEE AMPAI application form in both online and offline modes. AMPAI releases the application form for CEE for admission to B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. Only those candidates can fill the application form who have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate marks and 30% marks in English. All interested and eligible candidates of CEE AMPAI can apply. Below is the application process for CEE AMPAI 2022.
The steps to apply for CEE AMPAI 2022 are given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official site to get the application form.
- Step 2: Then fill all the details correctly asked in the application form.
- Step 3: After that, the candidates can upload the required pictures in their proper specification.
- Step 4: Candidates can now submit required application fee along with CEE AMPAI 2022 application.
- Step 1: Visit the official website to get the application form.
- Step 2: Candidates can download and print the form now.
- Step 3: Candidates then need to fill in all the details asked and paste their latest pictures.
- Step 4: Candidates can now send the application form along with a demand draft to the AMPAI office.
CEE AMPAI 2022 Application Fee
|All engineering, pharmacy course||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-|
CEE AMPAI 2022 Admit Card
AMPAI releases the CEE AMPAI admit card at the official website. Candidates can download CEE AMPAI 2022 Admit Card from the official website ampai.in. To download the CEE AMPAI 2022 Admit Card, student have to enter the details like date of birth, user ID and password. Please keep in mind that candidates will not be able to take the test without admission. Along with the admission card of CEE AMPAI 2022, candidates have to carry a valid ID proof which can be 10th class admission card or 12th class admission card. A black / blue ball point pen should also be taken to the test center.
CEE AMPAI 2022 Result
AMPAI releases the CEE AMPAI result in the form of a rank card. Candidates are able to check their CEE AMPAI 2022 results on the official website i.e. ampai.in. A separate merit list will be published for B. Tech, B. Pharm, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, and M.Pharm courses. The result for CEE AMPAI 2022 contains the details like name of the candidates in descending order as per the marks scored by them. After the declaration of the CEE AMPAI 2022 result, authority will call all the selected candidates for further counseling and admission rounds.
CEE AMPAI 2022 – Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the list of the participating institutes for CEE AMPAI 2022 below.
- JIS College of Engineering
- Narula Institute of Technology
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
- Dr Sudhir Chandra Sur Institute of Technology & Sports Complex
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology
CEE AMPAI 2022 Counselling
AMPAI invites all eligible CEE candidates to attend the counseling round. Selected candidates must appear for CEE AMPAI 2022 Counseling on the allotted date and time. The CEE AMPAI 2022 counseling process will be completed after the result declaration. All college seats are booked under AMPAI. Candidates should go to AMPAI CEE 2022 Counseling Center with all required documents. Candidate documents will be verified during counseling and if a candidate is found ineligible, he / she will not be able to proceed to the next admission process.
CEE AMPAI 2022 Seat Reservation Criteria
|JIS College of Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||36|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||54|
|Information Technology (INT)||27|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||36|
|Bio-Medical Engineering (BMD)||9|
|Civil Engineering (CIV)||18|
|Mechanical Engineering (MEC)||18|
|Narula Institute of Technology||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||30|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||60|
|Information Technology (INT)||15|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||30|
|Bio-Medical Engineering (BMD)||5|
|Civil Engineering (CIV)||30|
|Mechanical Engineering (MEC)||5|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||30|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||90|
|Information Technology (INT)||22|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||15|
|Electronics &Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)||15|
|Food Technology (FET)||15|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology||Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Science & Technology (PHE)||50|
|Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College||Electronics & Communication Engineering||18|
|Mechanical Engineering (MEC)||9|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||72|
|Automobile Engineering (AUE)||18|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||18|
|Civil Engineering (CIV)||18|
About CEE AMPAI
CEE AMPAI also known as Common Entrance Examination of Association of Minority Professional Academic Institution. It is an entrance examination conducted by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) at the state and national level every year. This examination mainly held for admissions to B. Tech and B. Pharm degree courses. The goal of AMPAI is to create a transparent, competitive examination and assessment process so that skilled candidates can be selected for the respective courses and minority students are given equal educational opportunities.
FAQs of CEE AMPAI 2022
Ans. The exam will be held in the offline mode.
Ans. CEE AMPAI 2022 exam is expected to be held on 3rd Week of May 2022.
Ans. The candidates must be 17 years of age as on 31 Dec 2022.
Ans. In the test, the multiple-choice questions are asked in the CEE AMPAI examination.
Ans. The official website of CEE AMPAI is ampai.in.