CAT Hall Ticket 2021 – IIM A will soon release CAT hall ticket at 5:00 PM. Candidates can download it from iimcat.ac.in by entering user id and password. The hall ticket of CAT 2021 has to be carried as a print out on 28 Nov 2021. Make sure to get the print on a neat A-4 size paper. In the hall ticket, candidates need to paste a passport size photograph in the provided. Apart from it, photo id, mask, sanitizer, affidavit, etc are shall also be needed. Know more details on CAT 2021 hall ticket, what to carry, what not carry, etc. from here.
CAT Hall Ticket 2021
Latest – Link to download CAT Hall Ticket will be available soon
How to Download CAT Hall Ticket 2021?
The candidates must be aware that CAT 2021 hall ticket is an important document that has to be carried to the exam centre. Any candidate who is without a hall ticket shall not be given entry and will eventually not be allowed to give the exam. Follow the steps given below to download it.
1st step: Go to the official website, which is, iimcat.ac.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the ‘login’ button present under the registered candidate’s login tab.
3rd step: Next, enter the user id and password in the login window as received after CAT 2021 registration.
4th step: Submit all the details by clicking on the login button. After this, a dashboard will open.
5th step: From the dashboard, click on the ‘admit card’ button. After this, the details about the exam will appear. Now, again click on the admit card button.
6th step: Now, the admit card will be downloaded. Save it and take its 3-4 printouts for future reference.
What to do If there is an Error in CAT Hall Ticket 2021
It is very important to see whether there is an error in the hall ticket. If you find any error you need to raise your concern to the respective authorities. The errors can be like spelling mistakes of the name, change in the Date of Birth, incorrect registration number, wrong photo, incorrect category, etc. You can do it by contacting through a helpline number or by sending an email to the official email id or by filing up the redressal form. The Examination center or the time of the examination cannot be changed which should be kept in mind.
Toll-Free Number – 1800-2090-830
Email – [email protected]
Why Your CAT Hall Ticket 2021 has Not Been Issued
There might be some of you, who might not be able to download your CAT 2021 hall ticket. It might be because you have given some wrong information which you might have entered while submitting your application form online. The other reason that you might not be able to download the admit card is that you did not complete the application process by paying the online application fees.
If you face any problem downloading the CAT hall ticket you should try to check your credentials on your application form of CAT 2021. If the issue still does not get resolved, contact the relevant authorities through email or phone call. It is critical to have the details accurate, as wrong details would make it difficult for the candidate to appear for the exam.
Things to Carry at CAT 2021 Exam Hall
On the day of the examination, candidates will need to carry the following list of items.
- CAT Admit Card 2021
- Photo Identity Proof
- Stationery Items
- Authorization Form
- Medical Certificate and Scribe Affidavit (if applicable)
- Name Change Document (if applicable)
- Covid-19 related items like hand sanitiser, face mask, etc
Some of the valid Photo ID proof to be carried by the candidates on Exam Day are –
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employer ID
- Driving License
- College ID( must be supported with a valid debit/credit card)
It is to be noted that the original photo ID proof has to be carried as the Xerox copy of the photo ID is not allowed.
Things Not to Carry to CAT 2021 Test Center
IIM, strictly prohibits the candidates from carrying the following items to the CAT test center. If any one is found in possession of the same, the candidature is cancelled. The following are the items.
- Textual Material
- Papers or Books
- Electronic Items
- Ornaments or any Metal Items
CAT Hall Ticket 2021 Important Instructions
IIM Ahmedabad has provided a list of instructions to be followed by candidates on exam day. Candidates can refer to the below points for the important instructions related to CAT hall ticket.
- Printout of hall ticket should be on an A4 size paper and it should be clearly visible.
- One government issued photo ID card such as PAN card, aadhar card, e-aadhar, ration card, identification affidavit, passport, driving license must be accompanied with the hall ticket on exam day.
- Candidates must reach their respective exam centers before the gate closing time. Once the candidate has entered the exam center they are not allowed to leave until completion of exam.
- To reach the center without any hassles candidates may use the google link facility provided in the hall ticket of CAT 2021.
- Candidates are advised to avoid any footwear with thick soles, or any jewellery or any type of garments with large buttons.
- Because of covid-19 pandemic candidates must bring their own face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent water bottle, 2 transparent pens in the test center.
- For rough work, a writing pad will be provided. The candidates have to return the writing pad after completion of exam.
- In the later verification stages of admission, details mentioned on hall ticket may get verified.
- CAT 2021 hall ticket is a very important document not just for exam day but also in the later stages of admission. So candidates are advised to keep safe the hall ticket.
FAQs About CAT Hall Ticket 2021
CAT 2021 hall ticket will be released on 27 Oct 2021 on the official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
It will be released in the evening at 5.00 pm.
You can not change your exam center for CAT 2021. However, after the registration process ended IIM Ahmedabad opened a correction window where candidates could change their test city preference but that correction window is closed on 27 Sep 2021.
No, CAT hall ticket is not released yet. It will be released on 27 Oct 2021 at 5.00 pm.
In order to download CAT hall ticket, you can use the following steps-
– Firstly visit the official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in
– Secondly, enter your login credentials and click on submit.
– Finally, click on the download hall ticket.
No, a color print-out of the CAT hall ticket 2021 is not necessary. But candidates must paste the colored photograph in the box given on hall ticket. The photo should be the same as printed on hall ticket.
You should carry these documents with the hall ticket on exam day such as Photo ID proof, a photograph, scribe certificate (if applicable), masks, gloves, hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent water bottle, 2 pens.
If there is any discrepancy on your hall ticket you should immediately contact the CAT helpdesk. Their contact details are – 1-800-210-1088 (Toll-Free), [email protected]
No, you do not need to write anything on the photo or anywhere on the hall ticket.
Yes, you can affix the photo on CAT hall ticket at home however make sure that it is the same photo as printed on the hall ticket.
No, you can not paste a selfie on CAT 2021 hall ticket. In fact, you can only use the photo which is printed on the hall ticket has to be pasted.