|CAT 2020||Result||Answer Key||Response Sheet||Question Paper|
|Login||Admit Card||Percentile Predictor||Review - Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3||Official Answer Key|
CAT 2020 Login
CAT 2020 Login – All the candidates who applied for the Common Admission Test 2020 can access CAT Login. The login is available at iimcat.ac.in. However, candidates can also access it from the link below. To open the candidate login of CAT, candidates need to enter user id and password. From the login, candidates can check result, download CAT score card, check the official answer key, download response sheet, download admit card etc. Know more details on CAT 2020 login, how to use it, etc from this page.
Login: Click here to access login if you are a registered candidate and check CAT 2020 result, download score card, download admit card, answer key, response sheet and question paper.
The CAT 2020 Login is created as soon the candidates register for the exam. To access the login the candidates need to have their CAT 2020 User ID and password.
How to Access the CAT 2020 Login?
Once the registration is done the candidates can access the CAT 2020 Login. To do so the candidates can check the steps below:
1st step: Click on the direct link available on this page – https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/756/66504/login.html.
2nd step: Next the candidates can check the login window that appears on the screen.
3rd step: In the open window the candidates have to enter the CAT 2020 User ID and password as they have received after the successful registration for CAT 2020.
Thus the candidates can access the CAT 2020 Login using the CAT User Id and password.
How to Access the CAT 2020 Login if Forgot User Id and Password?
There are cases when the candidates forget their CAT User Id and password. In such cases, they can use the steps below to get them back.
How To Retrieve CAT 2020 Password?
- Firstly check your phone as your Password is sent to you through SMS.
- If you do not find your Password on your phone, there is no need to worry, you can still retrieve it.
- On the CAT 2020 Login Page, click on the link for “Forgot User ID/Password”.
- Next enter the email id that you have used for registration and click on the “Get User ID/Password” button. The candidates can then check their email id for the user id and password sent to them. Keep the same safe, you need it next to download the CAT Admit Card 2020.
Importance of CAT 2020 Login
The CAT 2020 Login is important because only via the login the candidates can do the following activities that are important during the entire duration of the CAT Exam 2020:
- Fill up CAT 2020 Application Form
- Edit details in the Application Form
- Download CAT 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Download CAT 2020 Answer Key and Question Paper
- Submit objections in the answer key
- Check CAT 2020 Result
- Download the scorecard
How to Create CAT 2020 Login
- The facility to create the login has ended.
Candidates can check the steps below to be able to create their CAT 2020 Login. The candidates must be ready with all their basic details to register and create their CAT 2020 Login. the steps are given below:
1st Step: Click on the link given on this page for CAT 2020 registration as soon as the CAT 2020 registrations are open.
2nd Step: Read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill up the registration details.
3rd Step: Next, enter the following details:
- Name of Candidate: You should enter your name as it appears in the Class 10th standard / SSC Certificate.
- Date of Birth: With the help of the calendar icon you can choose the correct date. and this should also be the same as for Class 10th/ SSC certificate.
- Email Address: Make sure you enter your own email id as you receive your login credential through email address only. So, if you do not have an email id, it is advised to create one.
- Mobile Number: Also, enter your own personal Mobile Number. You receive OTP to verify your mobile number and your Password as an SMS on this number only.
Step 4: Click on “Generate OTP” Button.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on validate the OTP tab. After this, you can submit the registration form and you then get the password on your mobile number and user id on your email address.
Step 6: Click on “I Agree” in the Declaration section.
Step 7: Finally click on the “Submit” button to successfully register for the exam.
The CAT 2020 Login looks like the one below:
About CAT 2020
CAT is held annually for admission in the MBA/PGPM courses at the IIMs. A graduate in any discipline from a recognized board can apply for CAT 2020. The exam is held in a computer-based test (CBT) format across the nation.
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Types of Questions||MCQ and TITA (type in the answer) type questions|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Name of the sections||– Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)|
– Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
– Quantitative Abiility (QA)
Official website: iimcat.ac.in
MBA Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|