|CAT 2020||Answer Key (Slot 1) (Slot 2) (Slot 3)||Review - Slot 1, Slot 2, Slot 3||Percentile Predictor||Result Date|
|Login||Syllabus||Question Papers||Mock Test||Admit Card|
LATEST: IIM Indore has successfully concluded CAT 2020 exam on Sunday, November 29, 2020. The slot 1, 2, and 3 were held from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM, and 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM respectively. Now you can check CAT 2020 answer keys here. Here are the slot 1 answer key, slot 2 answer key, and slot 3 answer key. And also slot 1 review, slot 2 review, slot 3 review. We wish all the best for results to all aspirants.
CAT 2020 Admit Card
CAT Admit Card 2020 is now available. Download from direct link below of iimcat.ac.in. Last date to download CAT 2020 admit card is the exam date i.e. November 29, 2020. IIM Indore released the Common Admission Test hall ticket on October 28, 2020 at 5 pm. Login with user id and password. Print all pages of the admit card on A4 paper using laser printer. Take it with ID proof, photograph, mask and other items to exam center on day of exam. Get here complete details of CAT admit card 2020 including direct link to download, how to download, things to take to center, and more.
Download Here: Click here to download CAT 2020 admit card.
Last Date to Download CAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates must adhere to the schedule. Following are the official dates.
|CAT 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|CAT admit card 2020 download starts||28 Oct 2020 (5 PM)|
|Last date to download hall ticket||29 Nov 2020|
|CAT exam date 2020||29 Nov 2020|
Instructions to candidates in CAT 2020 Admit Card [NEW]
The word to word instructions in the CAT admit card 2020 for all candidates are as follows.
- Print all the pages of CAT Admit Card 2020 on an A4 size paper using a laser printer. Admit Card of CAT 2020 is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legibly printed. Please affix the same photograph as uploaded while registering for CAT at the indicated place (besides the printed photograph). The candidate must produce the CAT admit card 2020 for verification at the time of the test. This Admit Card is valid only for the test date and session time as specified in the ‘Test Day Details’ section.
- Candidate must carry “Any one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the government” – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Identification Affidavit along with the CAT 2020 Admit Card. The Photo Identification Proof should not be damaged or smudged.
- Candidate must reach the centre as indicated against Reporting/ Entry time at centre. No candidate shall be permitted to enter after the Gate Closing Time.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Test Centre before the end of the Test.
- Candidates are advised to locate their Test Centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the Test Centre on time on the day of the test. The google map link embedded on the electronic version of the CAT admit card 2020 may be of particular help to locate the Test Centre.
- Candidate must bring their own Mask, Gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent water Bottle, 2 simple pens and the test related documents ( CAT admit card, ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside the test centre.
- A writing pad will be provided to the candidates for rough work, which will have to be returned after the test. Candidates should clearly write their name and registration number on the writing pad.
- Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationery items, papers, wallets, goggles, etc. will NOT BE ALLOWED inside the Test centre. Candidates must NOT wear any jewellery or other items containing metal. There is no facility for safekeeping of candidates’ personal belongings outside the Test Hall and the Test Conducting Authority is not responsible for its damage or loss if any.
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- Candidates attempting to appear for CAT 2020 more than once will be disqualified from CAT 2020.
- Candidates need to make their own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
- The Admit Card is provisional, subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category, PwD status etc., as mentioned in his/her application, which is subject to verification in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
- Requests for change of the Test Centre will NOT be entertained.
COVID-19 Related Guidelines as per CAT Admit Card 2020 [NEW]
IIM Indore will carry out the following standard operating procedures (SOPs) on Common Admission Test 2020 day in view of the pandemic.
- Candidates must maintain social distance starting from point of entry in the test venue till his/her exit from the test venue.
- Candidate must bring their own Mask, Gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent water Bottle, 2 simple pens and the test related documents (Admit Card, ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside the test venue.
- Candidate must sign the declaration appropriately and show the same to the centre staff at the entry into the test centre.
- The temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the test venue via a Thermo Gun.
- Candidates having symptoms of fever, cough, and cold would be made to sit in a separate isolation room/place with adequate safety measures.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Application Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the test venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the test venue and post their Admit Card and Photo Identification Proof verification.
- Candidates need to follow directions given by the test centre representatives during the entry and exit in the test centre.
- At the registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his / her hands using the sanitizer. Photographs will be captured during the registration process.
- Candidates will be under the CCTV surveillance throughout the test duration.
- Candidates are required to report at the test venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the CAT 2020 admit card AND/OR informed via SMS on their registered mobile number prior to testing date. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the test center will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY.
Self Declaration in CAT 2020 Admit Card
This is a new section in the CAT exam hall ticket 2020. IIM Indore has introduced it due to the pandemic.
Enter details in the declaration correctly.
How to download CAT 2020 Admit Card from iimcat.ac.in?
IIM Indore has issued the hall ticket in online mode only. The process of downloading the admit card is simple. Nevertheless to smoothen the process, the steps are as follows.
Step 1 – First of all, go to iimcat.ac.in and click the Login link under “registered candidates login” section. Or, simply click the direct link above.
Step 2 – Now, the login page opens. Here, enter user id, and password (as generated during registration for CAT exam).
Step 3 – Now you are in your candidate dashboard. Click the tab “Admit Card”.
Step 4 – A pop up opens showing your exam center. Also, there is the link to download admit card – click it.
Immediately your CAT admit card 2020 will download. Save it as pdf.
This is what the CAT admit card looks like:
Things to take to exam center
Candidates must carry the following items to the exam center, on the day of exam.
- CAT 2020 admit card printout
- Photograph (affixed on admit card)
- Photo ID proof (any one of these – PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card (With photograph), E-Aadhaar, Ration Card, Identification Affidavit)
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- 2 Simple pens
- You should not wear shoes or footwear with thick soles.
- Do not wear clothes with big butttons.
- Do not wear jewellery with metal.
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern and New Changes
Candidate who have downloaded the CAT admit card 2020 should have a look at what is new in the national level MBA entrance exam. IIM Indore has made few striking changes in the exam and these are as follows:
1. Exam timing has been reduced from 180 minutes to 120 minutes.
2. To attempt each section, candidates get 40 minutes each.
3. Candidates cannot jump from one section to another throughout the test.
Note: PwD candidate shall receive extension of 20 minutes per hour.
CAT is an online test, which candidates have to give in test center. The questions are only provided in the English language and there are 3 sections in the exam for:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
- Quantitative Ability (QA)
Number of question in the section has not been revealed. Two types of questions are asked in CAT – MCQ and Non-MCQ. The distribution of questions last year was as follows:
|Section Name||Total Qs||No. of TITA Qs||No. off MCQs Qs|
- Negative marking is only applicable in MCQ questions. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark is deducted.
CAT 2020 Best Books
Best books for CAT 2020 QA, DILR, and VARC are as follows:
|How to Prepare for DATA INTERPRETATION for CAT||Click here|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT||Click here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT||Click here|
|Koncepts of LR – Logical Reasoning for CAT & Other MBA Exams||Click here|
CAT 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
A. You can download your CAT admit card from October 28, 2020, 5.00 pm onwards.
A. IIMs have clearly mentioned that admit card is only released for those candidates who submit application form and fee successfully. If you have submitted the form correctly then you must have received a confirmation e-mail. You can send this to IIM-I and inquire about the missing hall ticket.
You can contact IIM Indore at:
– Toll free: 18002090830
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A. No, IIMs don’t send CAT admit card 2020 via e-mail, post, or any other medium. The only way to get it is from the official website, which is iimcat.ac.in.
A. No, you can only appear for 1 slot of the exam, which is mentioned in CAT admit card.
A. There is no restriction. However, it is preferred that candidates carry coloured copy of the admit card. The most important is that the details in the hall should be correct and clearly visible.
A. No, any sort of digital copy of CAT admit card is not accepted. Candidates are only allowed to enter inside the exam hall if they show print copy of CAT admit card.
If you have any queries on CAT admit card 2020, then please ask in comments below.