BNMU MET 2021 Application Form – BNMU releases application form of MET 2021 at bnmu.ac.in. Until last year, the application form was released as pdf and candidates had to send the duly filled application form via post. The actual application process for BNMU MET 2021 will be out soon. Eligible candidates need to fill the form in prescribed format and pay the application fee. Know BNMU MET 2021 application form process, fee, documents, and more details here.
BNMU MET 2021 Application Form
Apply Online Here: Application form for BNMU MET 2021 will be available soon!
Recommended: BNMU MET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates who have completed B.Ed / BA-B.Ed / B.Sc-B.Ed / D.El.Ed with 50% marks are eligible to apply for MET. Check below all the important dates from the table below:
|BNMU MET 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration process||3rd week of Oct 2021|
|Due date to submit the application||2nd-week fo Nov 2021|
BNMU MET 2021 Application Fee
Along with the application form of BNMU MET 2021, the fee has to be submitted.
Application Fee (as per last year)
- The application fee of BNMU MET 2021 is Rs. 1000/-. The fee is the same for every category.
Mode of Payment
The mode of application is offline, hence the candidates will have the following options to submit the application fee.
- Net Banking
- Debit / Credit Card
Documents To Be Submitted Along With BNMU MET 2021 Application Form
The following documents should be attached with the application form of BNMU MET 2021.
- CLC in original
- Conduct Certificate
- All Certificates and Mark sheets (in xerox copy)
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from University.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC, ST, BC, EBC and EWS candidates.)
- Income Certificate (in case of SC, ST, BC, EBC and EWS candidates.)
- UDID Disability Certificate issued Online in their favour in case of PH candidates
- Two recent Passport size colour photograph
The xerox copy of the above documents should be attached with the form. The same documents must be shown at the time of admission in original form.
How To Fill BNMU Application Form 2021?
The candidates have to download the application and print it on an A4 sheet. Once this much is done, follow the steps below to apply.
- Make more than one copy of the application form.
- Then, enter all the details in it. To do so, use a ball pen.
- Make sure that all the details are entered neatly and correctly.
- Paste a recent colour passport size photograph on the form.
- After filling it, take a few xerox copies of it.
- Now the original forms along with the xerox of documents should be sent to the university.
Where to send the application form? – Until last year, candidates had to send the form to the University, at the address below.
Department of Education,
B. N. Mandal University campus,
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura 852113, (Bihar)
The form should be sent only by Registered/Speed post and by Hand.
Keep a copy safely till declaration of BNMU MET 2021 result.
Details To Be Entered In BNMU Application Form 2021
The following details to be entered in BNMU Application Form 2021 by the candidates.
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Address for Correspondence
- Whatsapp No
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth
- Category of PH
- Marital Status
- Details of Application fee – DD No /Transaction No
- Educational Qualification (Matriculation onwards)
BNMU MET 2021 Admit Card
The BNMU will release the BNMU MET 2021 Admit Card at bnmu.ac.in. The aspirants of M.Ed in BNMU who will register themselves will be issued the admit card. To download the admit card the candidates will have to enter the form number. Candidates can also avail the admit card from the Education Dept. of BNMU university. Get here the entire details about BNMU MET 2021.
About BNMU MET 2021
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) conducts the M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) each year to offer admission into a 2-year M.Ed programme. The test is known as BNMU MET. The candidates who are interested in the M.Ed course and have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks are eligible for the test. There is no age bar for this course. The admission is offered based on the marks obtained in MET by the candidates.
Official website: bnmu.ac.in
FAQ on BNMU MET 2021 Application Form
There is no bar on age to enrol for BNMU MET 2021.
The application fee for the entrance test of the M.Ed in BNMU is Rs. 1000/-. The candidates have to submit the fee through DD/ challan/ NEFT.
The Application Form will be available in form of pdf at bnmu.ac.in. The candidates have to download the same and send the duly filled application to the university via post.