BITSAT 2022 – BITS Pilani is likely to release BITSAT 2022 exam dates soon along with the Information brochure. BITSAT is an online test held every year to shortlist candidates for admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2022 registration is likely to begin from the 4th week of February 2022. Interested aspirants can apply online at bitsadmission.com. This article provides all of the information that candidates need to know about BITSAT 2022 Admission.
Along with the official brochure, BITS Pilani will announce the BITSAT 2022 exam dates. BITSAT exam dates 2022 will include all key exam dates such as application start date, application deadline, exam dates, admit card release date, and result date. Candidates are recommended to examine the BITSAT 2022 exam dates to know the exam schedule and not miss any critical deadlines.
Here are the important dates which candidates must keep a note of:
|Commencement of Registration process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Commencement of correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Slot Booking Process||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Admission process||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit list & waitlist release||Last week of July 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2022 exam:
- Candidates must have passed a 12th-grade exam in the 10+2 pattern in 2021 or be scheduled to take the test in 2022 from a recognised board.
- To be eligible for the B. Pharm., candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in their qualifying exams. PCM applicants, on the other hand, can apply to pharmacy programmes.
- Subjects for Other: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) must be included in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: In the qualifying test, candidates must have received at least 75 percent overall and 60 percent in the PCB/PCM subject.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exact exam pattern for the BITSAT 2022 entrance exam is as follows:
Duration of the exam – Candidates will be given a total of 3 hours to complete the question paper.
Mode of the exam – The conducting body conducts the BITSAT in online computer-mode.
Number of questions – There will be a total of 150 questions on the question paper.
Type of Questions – The examination will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Language of the questions – The entrance exam is conducted solely in English Language and candidates will not have any option to change their language. There will be a separate section of English too which will check the student’s command of the language.
Marking scheme: Each correct answer will receive three points, while each incorrect response will receive one point.
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
The BISAT 2022 exam will cover a wide range of topics from the NCERT syllabus for the 11th and 12th academic years. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning disciplines will be covered in the BITSAT syllabus.
The complete syllabus will be included in the BITSAT information pamphlet. Based on the previous year’s information brochure, we have provided the BITSAT 2022 exam syllabus in the area below. Candidates should take a look at the information provided below.
- Physics And Measurements
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetics Theory Of Gases
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communications System
- Experimental Skills
- Sets, Relations And Functions
- Complex Number And Quadratic Equations
- Matrices And Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its simple applications
- Sequence and Series
- Limit, Continuity And Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics And Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
Chemistry Syllabus (Physical Chemistry)
- Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry
- States Of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
Chemistry Syllabus (Inorganic Chemistry)
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- General Principles And Process Of Isolation Of Metals
- S – Block Elements – Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
- P-Block Elements
- D And F – Block Elements
- Co-ordinations Compound
- Environmental Chemistry
Chemistry Syllabus (Organic Chemistry)
- Purification And Characteristics Of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
The following are all of the details, as well as some fundamental guidelines, for the BITSAT Application Form 2022:
- The application form will be made available online.
- Candidates will be eligible to apply to start in the fourth week of February 2022.
- Only eligible candidates will be given access to the Application Form; thus, candidates must validate their eligibility before submitting for the exam.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form, and the authorities will also provide the opportunity for correction.
- From the last week of May 2022, a correctional institution will be operational.
- Candidates must fill out the application form with the identical information that appears on their mark sheet; any changes to the information will result in the application form being rejected.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the end of the month of May 2022, as no applications will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates should print a copy of their completed application form as well as their fee receipt for future reference.
BITSAT 2022 Application Fees
The fee for the Application Form can only be paid online. For the application fee transaction, candidates can utilize Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Payment gateway.
The following is the application fee for the BITSAT 2022 Application Form (as per last year):
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting for Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
BITSAT Important Books for Preparation
One of the best books to start preparing for the BITSAT entrance exam is with the NCERT Textbooks. Other than this, the candidates can take a look at the following books referred to for exam preparation.
|S.No.||Book Name||Buy Online Here|
|1||Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma||Buy Now|
|2||Understanding Physics (Set of 5 Books) by DC Pandey||Buy Now|
|3||Practice Book Physics for JEE Main and Advanced by DC Pandey||Buy Now|
|4||Wiley’s Halliday / Resnick / Walker Physics for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Halliday, Resnick and Walker||Buy Now|
|5||Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov||Buy Now|
|6||Cengage Maths Set Of 5 Books by G TIWANI||Buy Now|
|7||Comprehensive Mathematics for JEE by Tata McGraw Hill publications||Buy Now|
|8||Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by A Das Gupta||Buy Now|
|9||Arihant Problem Book in Mathematics for IIT JEE by SK Goyal||Buy Now|
|11||Problems in Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Narendra Awasthi||Buy Now|
|12||Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd||Buy Now|
|13||Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee||Buy Now|
|14||BITSAT Book 2022||Buy Now|
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
Applicants must first finish the slot booking process before downloading the BITSAT admit card. Candidates must choose their chosen day and time for BITSAT slot booking 2022. Candidates will be able to get their BITSAT 2022 admit card after successfully booking a slot. The BITSAT admit card contains the candidate’s personal information, exam information, portrait and signature, BITSAT exam date 2022, exam day rules, and other information.
BITSAT 2022 Results & Cutoffs
The organising authorities of BITSAT, BITS Pilani will release the results very soon after the conduction of the exam. Students will be able to see their scores on the computer screen after the exam ends. Based on the Marks received by all candidates and number of seats available, BITS Pilani decides the cutoffs for different branches across their campuses.
BITSAT 2022 Counselling
BITSAT 2022 counselling will start soon after the declaration of Results of the BITSAT exam 2022. Students will be able to login to their candidates portal on the official website and would be able to access the choice filling portal of BITSAT.
Candidates will need to pay the counselling fees and fill their desired choices. They will be allotted a particular branch and a campus based on their scores and availability of seats.
FAQs on BITSAT 2022
The BITSAT 2022 registration process will begin in the fourth week of February 2022.
The deadline to submit an application is the last week of May 2022.
BITSAT 2022 will be a CBT (Computer Based Test)
The question papers will exclusively contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
There will be 150 questions in the exam.
The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
The offcial website of BITSAT 2022 is https://www.bitsadmission.com/