Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021 – Check Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus 2021 from this page. Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University. The candidates appearing for the exam must know the syllabus and prepare according to it.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 is conducted in offline mode. The syllabus of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 comprises the topics from the subjects General English Comprehension, General Sanskrit Comprehension (only for Shiksha Shatri programme, General Awareness, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools. Know detailed Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus 2021 from this page.
Note – Nodal agency is yet to announce details of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021. However, the syllabus usually remains constant each year. Hence here is the PDF containing the expected Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus 2021:
(This is an expected syllabus as per last year, latest syllabus shall be available soon).
Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021
Check the subject-wise topics of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 given below.
General English Comprehension
- Antonyms / Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spotting Error
- One-word Substitution
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Punch Lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause & Effect, Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Deriving Conclusion
- Current Affairs
- 5 year plan
- Questions related to social issue
- General Science
- Other Miscellaneous question
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment
- Management of Human Resources in School: Principal, Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff
- Curricular and extra-curricular activities such as debate, sports, cultural activities etc
- Teaching and learning process; Ideal Teacher, Effective Teaching, Handling of Students, Classroom Communication etc
- Students Related Issues; Teacher Student Relationship, Motivation, Discipline, Leadership etc
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects
Check General Hindi and Sanskrit syllabus given below:
Exam Pattern of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
Bihar B.Ed CET is a pen-paper based examination. Check the detailed Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 exam pattern given below.
- Duration: The candidates are given 2 hours to complete the test
- No. of questions: The candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions
- Maximum marks: The maximum marks of the test is 120.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 01 marks. No marks are deducted for the wrong answers
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension (For B.Ed programme)||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri programme)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Recommended Books for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
Given below are some books that can be referred by the candidates to prepare for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021.
|Kiran Bihar B.ED. CET 2021 Practice |
Work Book New Pattern (Hindi Medium)
|Check Price Here|
|Chakshu Bihar CET B.Ed Sanyukt |
Pravesh Pariksha (Combined Entrance Examination)
Complete Guide Book 2021 (Hindi)
|Check Price Here|
|Nalanda Open University Bihar B.ed Guide 2021 Hindi||Check Price Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam C.E.T (B.Ed-2021)||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Check Price Here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Useful for All Competitive Exams||Check Price Here|
Preparation Tips for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
The candidates can check the preparation strategy given below for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021.
- Prepare according to the syllabus: Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus specifies the important topics and units from which questions can be asked in the exam. So, write down these topics and then, start the preparation. Set a target to complete the syllabus of a particular subject.
- Solve previous year question papers: It is advised to the candidates to solve the 5-6 previous year question papers to know what type of questions come in the exam, difficulty level of questions, repeated topics etc.
- Give mock test: After the completion of the syllabus, give mock tests to know how much preparation has to be done. Basically, by giving the mock test, the candidates can self-analyze.
- Be aware of the latest events: Read the newspapers to know what is happening in the country and around the world.
FAQs on Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021
Ans: Bihar B.Ed CET comprises of the topics from General English Comprehension / General Sanskrit Comprehension, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Hindi, Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
Ans: No marks are deducted for the wrong answers.
Ans. Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 is conducted as a pen-paper based test.
Ans. Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 is scheduled to take place on May 30, 2021.