Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Online Form
The Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form is expected to be available from February to March 2021. Nodal agency (LNMU or one of the 15 Bihar B.Ed universities) will release the form online. In the past years, registration and its details were published at bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in (in 2020), biharcetbed.com (in 2019), and biharbed2018.in (in 2018 – the first year of Bihar B.Ed CET exam).
- You will get around 30 days from start date to last date to submit the form online.
- If you are interested in pursuing B.Ed (regular, distance, shiksha shastri) from Bihar then you should first check the eligibility criteria. If eligible, then apply.
- Graduates, postgraduates, Shastri, ex-teachers are eligible (with other conditions) for Bihar B.Ed CET.
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form||Dates (Expected)|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form releasing date||1st week of Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply online for CET B.Ed 2021||1st week of Mar 2021|
Direct Link to Apply
You can apply for the exam at the official website. Last year the official website was bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Fee
The application form should be submitted along with the requisite amount of free. The mode of fee submission will be online, the candidates will have to use a Credit card/ Debit card/ internet banking to pay the fee. The below-mentioned application fee is of last year’s process, it may be the same this year too.
|Differently Abled/EBC/BC/Women/EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 500/-|
Documents Required for Filling Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are advised to keep the following documents handy in the said format before filling the online application form:
|1||Passport size photograph||20-50 kb|
|2||Thumb impression (right for female, left for male)||20-50KB|
|4||Class 10 marksheet||jpg/jpeg format|
|5||Class 12 marksheet||jpg/jpeg format|
How To Fill Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form?
The detailed process of registration is explained here. The entire process includes three parts, Registration, Online Application form Filling, Fee Submission.
Part 1-Registration In this part, the candidate has to register himself using a valid email address and phone number.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link indicating the application form.
- The link redirects them to the registration page.
- Here candidates have to click on the link which says “Create user”.
- Now they have to register themselves by entering a valid email address and phone number.
- On successful registration, candidates will get a confirmation mail, consisting of login credentials.
Part 2- Online Application Form Filling
After successful registration, the candidates have complete the application process by filling in the asked details.
- Once the registration process completes the candidates have to login using the received credentials.
- Application form opens, the candidates have to enter the personal details such as parents’ name, address, marital status, sex, category nationality.
- The next section is for qualification, candidates have to provide the details of their qualifications such as the highest qualification, percentage, name of last institutions, professional experience, etc.
- The next section is uploading of documents and thumb impressions.
After verifying and submitting the details the candidates will be redirected to the payment part.
Part 3- fee submission: The third and last part is fee submission. The candidates have to submit the application fee through a payment gateway, using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Once all three-parts complete, a duly filled application form appears on the screen. The candidates will be able to download and print the application fee.
Keep copy of the form safely til after declaration of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 results.
Details To Be Entered in Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2021
- Parents’ Name
- Marital Status
- Valid Email Address
- Phone Number
- Highest Qualification
- Name of Last Institutions
- Professional Experience
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
(Following are the expected eligibility criteria. Changes will be updated when CET B.Ed 2021 notification is out)
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed CET 2021 is distinct for each mode. The interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Qualification for Regular/Distance Mode: 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree/ 55% marks in graduation (in case of B.E. B.Tech) / 55% marks in Masters
- Qualification for Shiksha Shastri: Graduate as Shastri or completed B.A. with Sanskrit as the main subject with at least 50% marks
- Other conditions for Distance mode: Ex-Untrained Teacher Or Ex-Primary Teacher Or Candidates who are trained as Teacher in regular mode.
Applied? Come back for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card!
Nodal agency will issue the admit card for Bihar B.Ed CET online. The admit card will be issued online only no admit card will be sent through the post. The eligible and registered candidates will be able to fetch their admit card using credentials such as username and password. The candidates will have to follow the COVID-related instructions and general instructions given on the admit card on the day of examination. It will be mandatory to carry the admit card at the examination center along with 2 passport size photographs and one valid photo identity proof.
Also read: Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Answer Key
FAQs on Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Q. Are corrections allowed in the application form after final submissions?
Ans. The corrections were allowed in the previous CET registration, the same may persist.
Q. Which pen should I use for uploading signature in the application form?
Ans. The candidates should use a black ink pen for uploading the signature in the form.
Q. Is the application fee of Bihar B.Ed CET refundable?
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable.