Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form – Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has released Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form. Candidates can submit the application form without a fine till 07 May 2021. The application process has to be completed through online mode only. The candidates seeking admission in 2 year B.Ed / Shastri programme have to first complete the registration process. Next, enter the details in the form, and pay the application fee. Check more details about Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form here such as image specifications, details to be entered in the form, process to apply etc.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to apply online for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form Date
The applicants are not required to send the printout of the application form to LNMU. Check the important dates given below.
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Publication of notification||10 Apr 2021|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form releasing date||11 Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply online without fine for CET B.Ed 2021||07 May 2021|
|Submission of online application form with fine||08 – 10 May 2021|
|Editing in the online form and Last date to pay fee||11 & 12 May 2021|
You can apply for the exam at the official website. This year the official website for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 is bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Fee
The applicants can pay the application fee through the online payment gateway only. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Check the application fee given below.
|Differently Abled/EBC/BC/Women/EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid using:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Image Specifications for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Before filling Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form, keep the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature ready. The images have to be uploaded in the proper format.
|Photograph||JPG||20 – 50 KB||35 mm x 45 mm|
|Signature||JPG||20 – 50 KB||35 mm x 45 mm|
|Qualifying exam marksheets||–||Less than 100 KB||–|
- The passport size photograph must be coloured
- Front face of the candidates must be visible in the photograph
- Signature should be done with black ink ball pen only
How to Fill Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form?
There are total 3 steps that applicants have to complete for submitting the application form. Check the detailed Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application process given below.
1st step: Registration
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply for Entrance Test’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Registration for new user account’ button.
- Then, enter the name, course, email id, mobile number. Click on the ‘sign up’ button to register.
- Next, enter the OTP after providing the email and mobile number respectively. Click on the ‘verify’ button after entering the OTP.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the proper format ad enter the captcha. Click on the ‘sign up’ button.
- After this, the username and password will be generated. The details will be sent at the registered email id and mobile number.
2nd step: Login and Fill the Application Form
- Next, login with the registered username and password.
- Next, change the password (a lowercase alphabet, a capital letter, a number, minimum 6 characters).
- Then, click on the ‘Apply for B.Ed CET 2021’ button.
- Then, enter the personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, category etc.
- Check all the details and click on the ‘save personal details’ button.
- Next, enter the details in the ‘Generic’ section and then, save the details.
- Next, enter the address details and save the details.
- Then, enter the educational details and upload the mark sheets.
- Next, select the 3 choices of the exam centers.
- Then, read the declaration, agree to it and click on the ‘submit’ button.
3rd step: Preview the application form and pay the application fee
- Click on the ‘preview’ button from the dashboard.
- Next, the form will open. Click on the ‘edit details’ if required.
- Now, click on the ‘Go to Pay’ button. Select the payment method and pay the application fee.
- After making the payment, the full application form will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form Correction
As per the official notification, the candidates will be given 2 days to edit the details in their submitted Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form. However, it is advised to the candidates to fill the application form carefully.
The details like gender, domicile, category cannot be rectified. In such circumstances, the application form shall be rejected. It is advised to the candidates to check all the details that have been entered in the form before the payment of the application fee.
Details To Be Entered in Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2021
The applicants have to enter the following details in Bihar B.Ed CET application form 2021.
- Name as per 10th class mark sheet
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Alternate mobile number
- Id proof
- Id proof number
- Service men quota?
- Identification marks
- Full address
- Pin code
Educational Details (10th / 12th / Graduation / PG – if applicable)
- Board name
- Degree name (for Graduation / PG)
- Year of passing
- Aggregate marks
- Marks obtained
- Class / grade
- Certificate number / mark sheet number
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can download Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 admit card from bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. To download the admit card, enter the username and password.
The candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. Along with it, a valid id proof has to be carried. Admit card comprises of the details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, roll number etc.
Also read: Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Answer Key
About Bihar B.Ed CET 2021
Bihar B.Ed is a combined entrance test that is held for admission into 2 year B.Ed / Shastri programme. A total of 14 universities accept the scores of CET. The test is held once a year. The test comprises 120 multiple-choice questions. There is no negative marking in the test.
Official Website: bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
FAQs on Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Ans. The last date to register without fine is 07 May 2021.
Ans. No, you cannot fill Bihar B.Ed 2021 application form via offline mode. It has to be filled and submitted through online mode only.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the application form after it has been submitted. 2 days are given to submit the objections. However, note that details like gender, domicile and category cannot be changed.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. No, you are not required to send the printed copy of the application form to the nodal agency. Keep the printout safe for your reference purpose only.
Ans. The unreserved candidates have to pay Rs 1000. EBC / BC / EWS / Women / Divyang candidates have to pay Rs 750 whereas, SC / ST candidates have to pay Rs 500.