BHU B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is expected to announce BHU Nursing 2021 result by the second week of July 2021. Candidates can check result of BHU Nursing entrance exam 2021 online at bhu.ac.in. The result is announced in the pdf format as a merit list. It displays the name of the shortlisted candidates, roll number, category, total scores etc. After the declaration of the result, the selected candidates are required to appear for counselling and medical check-up. Check more details about BHU Nursing result 2021 from this page.
There is no provision for the rechecking or re-evaluation of answer sheets. The declared result shall be final. The candidates will be given admission into the B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma on the basis of their score in the examination.
|BHU B.Sc Nursing Result 2021||Important Dates|
|Entrance Test shall be conducted in||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of Jul 2021|
Check Result Here: BHU B.Sc. Nursing Result 2021 will be available as per the schedule given above at the bhu.ac.in.
In 2019 and 2020, BHU Nursing result was announced on August 29, 2020 and November 12, 2020 respectively. As per past year trends, the result for BHU BSc Nursing 2021 is expected to be out in the 3rd week of July 2021 or in starting of August.
BHU B.SC. Nursing 2021 Cut Off
The cut-off marks for BHU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 might be the same as the last year, which was as follows.
- For the General category, 50% marks will be considered as cut off.
- OBC (noncreamylayer)/SC/ST/PC/EWS categories cut off marks are 40%
How To Check BHU B.Sc. Nursing Result 2021?
The above link for checking the result will be activated when the result will be declared by BHU. The candidates will be able to check their results from this page itself.
- First of all, click on the link given above.
- Next, search for the link for BHU B.SC. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) result on the website.
- Now the candidates have to select the category wise result for BHU B.SC. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam.
- Thereafter, the result appears on the screen in pdf format.
- Candidates can search for their name or roll number by giving Ctrl +F command.
Compilation of BHU B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The result for BHU B.Sc Nursing entrance examination is compiled in the following way:
Raw scores: First of all, according to the marking scheme specified by BHU, the raw scores are calculated. The scores are calculated according to the marking scheme given below.
- For each correct answer, 01 marks are awarded
- No marks are deducted for the incorrect answers. In other words, there is no negative marking in case of the wrong answers
Merit List: According to the scores, the merit list for BHU B.Sc Nursing is prepared. The merit list contains the roll number of the candidates who have qualified the exam. The final selection is done according to the merit in the entrance examination only. The clarifications submitted in the answer key is also taken into consideration for preparing BHU nursing result.
BHU B.SC. Nursing Result 2021 Tie Resolution Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates, score the same marks, then BHU will resolve the tie with the help of the following criteria.
- At first, Zoology marks are considered.
- In case the tie persists, then the marks in Botany are taken into consideration.
- Chemistry marks will be taken into consideration.
- Next, marks in Physics are taken into consideration.
- Thereafter, the older candidate is taken into consideration.
Details In BHU B.SC. Nursing Result 2021
Candidates must read and check each and every detail in the BHU B.SC. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Result.
- Name & Rank of Candidate
- Examination Roll Number
- Email ID
BHU B.SC. Nursing 2021 Counselling
The provisionally selected candidate has to appear for document verification at the allotted institute. There the medical test to check their medical fitness will be done. For self-financing courses, the candidate has to pay Rs. 50,000 per annum, in addition to regular fees of the University.
Documents to be carried at the time of counseling
The candidate needs to carry all the documents in original format for the BHU B.SC. Nursing counseling in 2021.
- No Objection Form ( For employed candidate)
- Consent of their Parent / Guardian ( For candidates who are below 18 years)
- 2 photo attested copies
- Mark Sheets
- Print out of application form
- Original Documents i.e Admit Card
- Caste Certificate etc
BHU B.SC. Nursing 2021 Seat Matrix
The following distribution of seats was done for admission in BHU B.SC. Nursing courses in the year 2020. It might be the same for this year too.
|Category||For B.Sc Nursing||B. Pharma (Ayurveda)||BOT Course (self-financing)||BPT Course (self-financing)|
FAQs on BHU B.Sc. Nursing Result 2021
Ans. You can check BHU B.Sc Nursing result 2021 at bhu.ac.in.
Ans. For self-financing courses, the candidates has to pay Rs 50,000 per annum, in addition to the regular fee of the university.
Ans. No, there is no provision for rechecking / revaluation of BHU Nursing answer sheet at any point of time.
Ans. No, the candidates are required to hard copy of the original documents only.
Note – Insofar, BHU has not announced details of BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Result. The details on this page are as per last entrance exam that was held. These are only for reference to help prospective BHU Nursing 2021 aspirants get an idea of what to expect. However check again for updated details in some time. Also, check the official website for latest details.