BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022 – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) offers admission into B.Sc Nursing course on the basis of an entrance exam which is held in online mode. The exam is held once a year and comprises 100 MCQs. There is no negative marking in the BHU Nursing 2022 in case of the wrong answers. Candidates who aspire to take admission in B.Sc Nursing course should know the exam pattern properly for efficient preparation. Knowing the exam pattern like total marks, number of, marking scheme, duration of test, type of questions etc beforehand helps in planning your exam strategy efficiently. Check the detailed BHU Nursing exam pattern 2022 from this page.
Recommended: BHU Nursing Exam Date 2022
BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Note: Last year, BHU did not conduct BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam and admission into this particular course was offered via NEET UG. Information for this year has not been notified yet. So, the exam pattern given below can be referred to get an idea about the exam.
Check the exam pattern for BHU Nursing 2022 as given below.
- Mode of examination : The exam is conducted as a computer based test that is it an online examination.
- Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in Hindi and English languages.
- Duration of examination: Total duration of test is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Sections: The test paper consists of four sections comprising physics, chemistry, botany and zoology.
- Number of questions: Total number of questions are 100. Each section consists of 25 questions.
- Type of questions: The questions in the test are objective-type. In other word, multiple-choice questions with single correct answer will be asked.
- Total Marks: The test is a total of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of of 1 marks. For each correct answer candidates score 1 marks and for each negative or unanswered question candidates are awarded 0 marks.
Note: There is no negative marking in test so try to attempt as many possible questions.
Books Recommended For BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022
Check the books given below to prepare for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022.
|Name of the book||Link|
|BHU B.sc Bio Group Entrance Exam||Check Price Here|
|BHU B.sc Bio Varg Parvesh pariksha||Check Price Here|
|Comprehensive guide for nursing competitive exam||Check Price Here|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 1 (English)||Check Price Here|
|Competitive handbook of Nursing vol 2||Check Price Here|
Preparation Tips For BHU Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Check the preparation tips for BHU B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 given as follows.
- Make a to-do list: Plan your day preferably at night and list all important task you need to get done the next day. It helps in better productivity and better utilisation of day.
- Study in time blocks: Do not exhaust yourself. Study in time slots for 2-3 hours and then take small breaks to avoid feeling burnout. Keep taking short breaks frequently in between your time slots.
- Study in good ambience: Keep your study space clean and tidy. Not only it will help in good focus but also it will help in maintaining a happy and cheerful mood while studying.
- Prioritize task : Make deadlines and ensure to complete that certain task within the time limit. Start with important tasks first.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Day Instruction 2022
Check the important instructions for the exam day given as follows:
- Candidates should report to the examination centre at least 1.5 hours before the starting of exam.
- Candidates must carry their admit card along with a valid proof of identity. No candidate will be allowed inside the exam centre without admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any sort of electronic gadgets, resource material, calculators, pagers, slide rule to the examination hall.
- A particular computer will be allowed to each candidate in entrance test. Changing of computer seats without seeking invigilators permission will lead cancellation of that particular candidate.
- Candidates are not allowed to entre or leave the examination hall after the starting of test and before the completion of test.
- No baggage is allowed inside the examination centre.
FAQs on BHU Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Ans: The total number of questions asked in examination is 100. Each subject comprises of 25 questions.
Ans: The candidates are given 2 hours or 120 minutes to complete the test.
Ans. The expected date of exam will be in the month of October 2022.
Ans. In the test, the questions are framed from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.