BHU Nursing Exam Date 2022 – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) offers admission for its 4 years B.Sc Nursing course by conducting an entrance test. The exam is conducted in an online mode where students have to answer objective-type questions. BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam is going to be held in the month of October 2022, tentatively. The application forms are most likely to be released in first week of September 2022. Admission in BHU will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance test. Check more details about BHU Nursing exam date 2022 from this page.
Note – Last year BHU B.Sc Nursing exam was not held and BHU decided to grant admission in this course via NEET UG. In other words, the candidates who wanted to take admission in BHU B.Sc Nursing course had to first appear for NEET UG 2021.
The details for this year will be announced soon.
BHU Nursing Exam Date 2022
BHU B.Sc Nursing exam is conducted every once in a year through CBT (computer based test) mode. The paper consists of four sections each containing 25 questions from physics, chemistry, botany and zoology. There are total 100 questions which are to be answered within the time span of 120 minutes.
Check the important dates for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam –
|Availability of application form||2nd week of Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of Sep 2022|
|Issuance of the admit card||2nd week of Oct 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of Oct 2022|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of Nov 2022|
BHU Nursing Application Form 2022 Release Date
The application form for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 is expected to be released in September 2022. All the candidates who have completed intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board and fulfilled the eligibility criteria can apply for this exam by filling the application form which will be available on BHU official website.
Candidates are advised to keep the following points in mind while filling the application form-
- Before starting the application procedure, read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly. Application form will only be available in online mode.
- Documents like photographs, signature and marksheets are to uploaded while filling the form. Keep that documents ready. Also keep the image specification in mind while filling.
- Details like valid email id and mobile number are very necessary part of filling the application form as most of the communication between students and authorities of examination happen via this. Make sure to fill them correctly.
- Other details like educational qualification and personal details are also very necessary to be entered. Note that all the details have been entered in the form. It must not be incomplete in any respect.
- Application form fee can be paid through online mode only. It can be done using debit card, credit card or net banking.
The application process for BHU Nursing 2022 are likely to be closed in 4th week of September 2022. Keep this in mind and make sure to fill the form within the given deadline.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 Release Date
The admit card for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 is expected to release in the 2nd week of October 2022. The admit card is an important documents that must be carried to the exam centre.
Along with it, a valid id proof needs to be carried too. Details like exam date, test centre, exam timings etc are mentioned in the admit card.
BHU Nursing Exam Date 2022 and Instructions
BHU B.Sc Nursing exam 2022 is likely to be conducted in the 4th week of October 2022. Candidates are advised to be prepared and thorough with the exam syllabus for the examination day.
Instructions for the exam day
- Candidates must carry their admit card along with a valid id proof on the exam day.
- calculators, electronic gadgets, digital watch,electronic diary, pager, earphones, alarm clock, slide rule, baggage etc are not allowed in the examination hall.
- The students should read all the questions carefully before answering to avoid silly mistakes.
- Candidates should follow the exam guidelines seriously to avoid any conflicts.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave or entre the examination hall once the exams starts.
- Candidates should only occupy the computer assigned to them. Changing of computer on their own will lead to punishment.
BHU Nursing Result 2022
The results of BHU B.Sc Nursing are expected to be announced in the month of November 2022. However, the exact date will be announced only after the examination. The candidates can check their results by visiting the official site.
BHU Nursing Admission 2022
Generally the counselling process starts after few days of the declaration of results. A merit list is prepared on the basis of results for the admission process. The provisionally selected students will have to appear before the Admission committee and their admission shall be subject to their medical fitness by the medical board appointed for the purpose.
- Any candidate who is less than 18 years are required to submit the consent of their parent / guardian before joining the course.
- The employed candidates need to submit No objection certificate from the employer at the time of admission.
- All those candidates who shall be called for admission are required to bring all the original documents with them such as mark sheets, 6 extra photographs etc.
Frequently Asked Questions on BHU Nursing Exam Date 2022
Ans: The exam will be held in the month of October 2022.
Ans: Application form are most likely to be released in the month of September 2022.
Ans: Due to covid 19 pandemic and bad situation in country the authorites decided to scrap the exam and give admission on the basis of NEET 2021.
Ans: The exam will be held in online mode (Computer based test).
Ans: There are total 75 seats available for nursing course at bhu.
Ans: No there is no negative marking in the question paper.