BHU Nursing Application Form 2022 – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is expected to release BHU Nursing 2022 application form in September 2022. The candidates can fill the application form at bhu.ac.in/ims for B.Sc Nursing course. The candidates can fill the application form via online mode only. Indian Nationals who have completed 10+2 or are appearing in it can apply for BHU Nursing 2022. In 10+2, the candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate marks (40% OBC – NCL, SC / ST / EWS category). To submit the application form, the candidates are required to first register on the official website. After the registration, enter the details in the application form, upload the images and pay the application fee. Check more details about BHU Nursing application form 2022 here such as image specifications, application fee, how to apply etc.
BHU Nursing Application Form 2022
Latest – Last year, BHU did not conduct BHU B.Sc Nursing entrance exam and the admission in this course was given as per NEET UG. In other words, the candidates who were interested to join B.Sc Nursing course had to apply via NEET UG.
The details for this year will be released soon.
Overview of BHU Nursing Application form 2022
Check the overview of BHU Nursing application form 2022 from the table given below.
|Exam name||BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Exam conducting body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Application fee||GEN / OBC – Rs 1000|
SC / ST / PC / EWS – Rs 750
|Mode of payment||Debit card / credit card / net banking|
|Official website||bhu.ac.in/ims or imsbhu.formzero.in|
BHU Nursing Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Once the application form is released on the official website, the candidates are requested to fill the form within the time span to avoid any delay. Here is the list of tentative dates for the release of BHU Nursing 2022 application form.
|Release of application form||1st week of Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of Sep 2022|
Read about BHU Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern Here
BHU Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 from below.
- All those candidates who are Indian citizen and as of 31st December 2022 their minimum age can be 17 years. The candidates must not be more than 25 years can apply for the exam.
- Also candidates need to medically fit in all aspects. Physically challegned candidates are not eligible for B.Sc Nursing course.
- For academic qualification candidate must have completed intermediate /(10+2) from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and 40% for OBC /ST/SC/EWS and 45% for PC in general subjects of physics, chemistry, biology and english.
BHU Nursing 2022 Application Fee
Application forms are successfully submitted only when the correct application fee is paid. Check the amount given below.
- For General and OBC candidates the fee is Rs 1000.
- SC/ST/EWS Category candidates have to pay Rs 750.
Documents Required to Fill BHU Nursing Application Form 2022
The candidates must be ready with the following documents in order to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form.
- A valid phone number
- An active email id
- Scanned images of photographs and signatures and thumb impression.
- A valid id proof
- Qualifying marksheets of exam
- Category certificate
- Basic personal details
Image Specification for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
In the application form, the candidates are required to upload images and documents in proper format and size.
The specifications are as follows-
- The photograph must be recent.
- Both ears of the candidates must be visible.
- The background of the photograph should be white/light coloured.
- While uploading the scanned image of thumb impression, make sure it is done using either red or blue stamp ink.
- Both photograph and signature must be clear otherwise admit card will not be issued.
- Photograph must be taken on or after 1st of January 2022 with placard indicating the name of candidate along with the date on which image is taken.
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- In case of name and date written on it after taking image, the application form will be rejected.
- Keep 6 identical photograph in reserve for use at the time of admission.
How to Fill BHU Nursing Application Form 2022?
Check the steps to fill the application form for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 are given below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
Step 2: Now, click on new registration at sign up button and fill all the personal details along with your valid phone number and email id and choose a password.
Step 3: After filling in all details and successful registration, candidates will be given application form number which will be used for further login.
Step 4: Now login through the link recieved in the mail where you will be redirected to the application page.
Step 5: After the application page appears, it will show the upload image option. Upload all the images/documents asked carefully.
Step 6: Below that, will be course preference order. Fill your choices as you wish.
Step 7: Fill the personal details such as your name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, category etc.
Step 8: Now fill your correspondence address, mobile number, email id and permanent address. Also add details about your educational qualification as asked in form.
Step 9: Now at last fill the date on which you filled the application form and upload scanned image of signature. After that click on SUBMIT button.
Step 10: After submitting the application form successfully, you will be redirected to application fee payment page. Tick the declaration and pay the fees according to your category.
Step 11: Once the fee is paid, you can download the confirmation page. Make sure to take the print out of application form for future reference.
Criteria for Rejection of BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
The application form shall be rejected if:
- The application form is incomplete. Make sure to fill all details asked in the application form. Also fill them correctly and carefully.
- No candidate is allowed to give exam if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria. In such case the application form will be rejected.
FAQs on BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
Ans: the application form will be available at the official website of BHU i.e. http://www.imsbhu.formzero.in.
Ans: No all the procedures will be conducted online.
Ans: No its not possible to change the details once they are filled. Read all the requirements carefully before filling.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. Yes, it can be rejected if its incomplete or the eligibility criteria is not met.
Ans. The documents that have to be uploaded in the application form are scanned passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression.