BHU Nursing 2022 – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) provides admission into 4 year B.Sc Nursing course on the basis of an entrance exam. However, last year admission to this course was done on the basis of NEET UG. The entrance exam conducted by BHU is held in the computer-based mode. The candidates appearing for this entrance test are required to get the minimum marks specified by the university. To apply for this nursing entrance exam, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks (40% for OBC – NCL / SC / ST / EWS). The entrance test comprises multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. All the candidates who qualify this entrance test are required to participate in counselling and medical check up. Check more details about BHU Nursing 2022 from this page such as application process, exam pattern, eligibility criteria etc.
BHU Nursing 2022
Latest – Last year, admission in B.Sc Nursing course that is offered at Banaras Hindu University (BHU) was done on the basis of NEET UG. Meaning, the candidates have to apply through NEET UG in order to take admission in B.Sc Nursing course of BHU.
As for this year, the details have not been announced yet. We will update the details soon once there is any confirmation on the admission process.
BHU Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The schedule for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be released soon. Check the important dates given below.
|Release of application form||2nd week of Sep 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th week of Sep 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of Oct 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of Oct 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of Nov 2022|
|Counselling||4th week of Nov 2022|
BHU Nursing 2022 Overview
|Examination name||BHU Nursing 2022|
|Conducting body||BHU (Banaras Hindu University )|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Examination||Computer based (CBT)|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Number of questions||100|
|Duration of exam||2 hours or 120 minutes|
BHU Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
For solid preparation of the exam, candidates must be aware about the pattern of exam. So the exam pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 is given below.
- Mode of examination : Eligible candidates can take online that is Computer based test at their assigned centres.
- Maximum Marks : The exam is of total 100 marks
- Duration : Candidates are given 2 hours that is 120 minutes to complete the test.
- No. of questions: There will be total 100 MCQs, with 25 questions each in physics, chemistry, botany and zoology.
- Marking scheme: Each question carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking. In case of unanswered question no marks are alloted.
Preparation Tips for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022
Check the preparation tips for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 from below.
- The candidate must be thorough with 11 th and 12th class syllabus.Your base need to be strong and clear.
- Organize your study space nicely. Clean and tidy place will help in better concentration.
- Stay fit and heathy. Try to exercise regularly. It will help in increasing focus and memory power.
- Make a proper time table. Fix your study hours. Devote at least 6-7 hours daily to preparation.
- Solve previous year papers and write mock test to get fair idea about exam pattern and frequently asked questions. It will also help you know most important topics for exam.
- Stay optimistic and confident about your preparation.
- Take small breaks between studies,do not over burden yourself.
Books Recommended for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022
|Competitive handbook of nursing vol 2||Check Price Here|
|A comprehensive guide for nursing competitive exams||Check Price Here|
|BHU banaras hindu university B.Sc bio group |
entrance exam by arihant experts
|Check Price Here|
|The Pearson Guide to the B.Sc. ( Nursing ) Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|NCERT Solutions – Biology for Class 12th||Check Price Here|
BHU Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To register for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility criteria given below.
Who all can apply?
- Nationality : All those candidates who have indian citizenship can apply for the exam.
- Age limit : As of 31st december 2022, candidate’s minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years, however the candidate must not be more than 25 years old .
- Medical fitness: Also candidate need to be medically fit in all respect i.e. physically and mentally fit to apply for the course. Physically challenged candidates are not eligible for B.Sc Nursing course.
- Academic qualification: The candidate must have completed Intermediate/(10+2) or equivalent from a recognised board with minimum of 50% aggregate marks for general category, 40% for OBC (ncl)/SC/ST/EWS category, and 45% for PC in general category in subjects of physics ,chemistry ,biology and english. All those candidates who are still appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply but they are required to submit the marksheet of the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
BHU Nursing 2022 Application Form
All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing course by filling the application form available at the official website.
How to apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing:
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
Step 2: For new registration fill all the personal details carefully along with your valid phone number and email ID .
Step 3: After filling in all the details and registering successfully, you will be given an application number that will be used for further logins.
Step 4: You will also receive the application number via SMS. Your login link for application and password will be sent on email ID.
Step 5: Now, you can log in through the link recieved in the mail where you will be redirected to the application page .
Step 6: Then, enter all the remaining details like personal,education qualification and category details.
Step 7: Now, upload your required documents as per the specifications.
Step 8: Select your mode of payment and tick the declaration after which you will be redirected to payment gateway. Make the payment carefully.
Step 9: After submitting the application form successfully. Take the print out of the page for further use.
Some points to keep in mind before filling the application form
- The candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form .
- Ensure to correctly fill the personal details while registration as no changes can be made once they are submitted .
- Fees once paid is non refundable, pay the fees with outmost care.
- Candidate’s application form will be rejected if its incomplete or candidate do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Application Fee :
- For general /OBC category ,students have to pay Rs 1000.
- For SC/ST/PC/EWS category, students have to pay Rs 750.
Mode of payment: All candidates can pay their fees only in online mode. Candidates can use credit card/debit card/ net banking/upi.
BHU Nursing 2022 Admit Card
After successful submission of the application form students will be able to download the admit card once they are released. Provisional admit card will be sent on the email id of the candidate or can be downloaded from http://www.imsbhu.formzero.in.
It is mandatory to carry admit card along with a passport size photograph and a valid proof of identity (original) issued by government/school/college to exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to give exam if they did not bring the admit card and identity proof.
BHU Nursing 2022 Answer key
After the completion of the entrance, examination BHU releases the answer key online on the official website. Appeared students can check their answers to calculate their score and can also raise the objections against the answer marked in the answer key. After the release of answer key , results will be announced.
BHU Nursing 2022 Result
After the release of entrance exam results, qualified students can apply for counselling round. The candidates who are called for admission or merit must bring with them all the orginal certificates, mark sheets, etc. Along with two attested photocopies of each and six extra passport size photographs( as submitted in application form).
BHU Nursing 2022 Seat Intake
There are total 75 seats available for b.sc nursing course .
The distribution of seats for different categories are as follows –
|OBC – NCL||20|
About BHU (Banaras Hindu University)
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is a central university located in Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1916 jointly by the maharaja of Darbhanga Rameshwar Singh, Maharaja of Banaras Prabhu Narayan Singh, Madan Mohan Malviya, Sundar Lal and British theosophist and home rule league founder Annie besant .
BHU is organized into six institutes and 14 streams and about 140 departments .it is the largest residential university in asia. Students from over 48 countries are completing their higher education from the university.
FAQs About BHU Nursing 2022
Ans. No, they will be released in month of September 2022.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the exam. The candidate will be awarded zero in case of wrong answer .
Ans. The exam will be conducted in computer based mode that is online with mcq type questions
Ans. It will be available at the official site of BHU that is bhu.ac.in
Ans. The exam is held in the online mode.