Bharath University Admission 2021 – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), deemed to be university, has release application form for B.Tech admission 2021. The varsity has 6 campuses in Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry. Bharath University admission 2021-2022 is offered in various UG, PG, Diploma and Research programmes. Courses include B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MCA, MBA. For some programs, Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) is conducted. Candidates seeking admission in BIHER have to apply, participate in relevant exam as applicable, and undergo admission formalities. Check all information about Bharath University 2021 admission from this page such as courses offered, dates, eligibility criteria, admission process, fee structure etc.
Bharath University Admission 2021
Courses Offered at Bharath University
Bharath University offers various programmes at UG, PG and Doctoral level. Check the list of the courses given below.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, B.Tech Bio-Medical Engineering, B.Tech Biotechnology Specialisation in Agriculture, Genetics, B.Tech Industrial Bio-Technology)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.Com – General
- B.Com Data Analytics
- B.Com – Accounting & Finance
- B.Com – Bank Management
- B.Com – Information System Management
- B.Com – Corporate Secretaryship
- BCA with Data Analytics
- BA English
- BA Tamil
- BA Economics
- B.Sc Hotel Management and Catering
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Electronic Media
- B.Sc Geo-Informatics
- B.Sc Electronics and Communications
- B.Sc Electronics Science
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Multimedia and Technology
- B.Sc Information Systems Management
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc – Biotech
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Visual Communication
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc – CS with Data Analytics
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- M.Arch (General)
- M.Arch (Landscape Architecture)
- M.Tech VLSI Design
- M.Tech Thermal Engineering
- M.Tech Structural Engineering
- M.Tech Power Systems
- M.Tech Machine Design
- M.Tech Power Electronics and Drives
- M.Tech Information Technology
- M.Tech Industrial Biotechnology
- M.Tech Geo Technology
- M.Tech Environment Engineering
- M.Tech Embedded Systems
- M.Tech Digital Communications and Networking
- M.Tech Construction Engineering and Management
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Aided Design
- M.Tech Biomedical Engineering
- M.Tech Automobile Engineering
- M.Tech Applied Economics
- MA Tamil
- MA English
- MA Economics
- M.Com – Accounting & Finance
- M.Com – Company Secretaryship
- M.Sc Information Technology
- M.Sc Nano Science
- M.Sc Cheminformatics
- M.Sc Immunology and Microbiology
- M.Sc Hotel Management & Catering
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Statistics
- M.Sc Maths
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Phil – All Disciplines
- M.Sc Library and Information Sciences
- M.Sc Medical Physics
- M.Sc Computer Science and Technology
- M.Sc Finance and Computer Applications
- Integrated MCA and MBA
- MS By Research
- Ph.D (All Branches)
Duration of the Programmes Offered in Bharath University 2021 Admission
Check the duration of the programmes offered at Bharat University.
|B.Tech (Courses / Specializations)||4 years|
|BBA LLB (Hons.), B.Com LLB (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.)||5 years|
|LLB (Hons.)||3 years|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture||4 years|
|MCA – Regular||3 years|
|MCA – Lateral Entry||2 years|
Bharath University 2021 Application Form
The candidates can fill and submit Bharath University 2021 application form via online as well as offline mode. The candidates applying according to the marks secured in the qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. However, at the time of admission such candidates candidates have to produce the original mark sheet of passing the examination.
|Courses||Application Form Link|
|B.Tech (All Branches)||Apply Here|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture||Soon|
|M.Tech / M.Arch||Soon|
|MBA / MCA||Soon|
|Arts & Science (UG / PG)||Soon|
|School of Law Courses||Soon|
Steps To Apply Online for BIHER Admission 2021
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, select the course and register by entering the name, email id, mobile number, password etc.
- After the registration, enter the course and personal details, parent’s details, address details, educational details.
- Then, upload the images and documents.
- Lastly, pay the application fee.
Online submission with demand draft: The candidates can submit the filled-in application form to the university along with the demand draft. Also, write the name and address on the back of DD. The application shall be processed only upon the receipt of the demand draft.
Offline: The candidates can also collect the application form in person from BIHER campus and corporate offices. Last year, forms were issued through the following points –
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India
|Law courses||Rs 1000|
|B.Sc Agriculture (Hons.)||Rs 1000|
|MBA / MCA||Rs 1000|
|M.Tech / M.Arch||Rs 1000|
|Arts and Science||Rs 750|
Bharath University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for various programmes offered at Bharath University.
- The candidates must be a resident of India.
- In case of UG programs, the candidates must have studied in schools located in India in the preceding 10+2 years of study.
- The candidates must have studied in the educational institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination.
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- In case of Bio-Engineering Departments, the candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent exam with Physicsm Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- The candidates must have passed Diploma recognized by Central or State Govt. with 50% aggregate OR B.Sc with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- In order to pursue this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks with English and Mathematics as subjects of study OR must have passed 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Govt with 50% marks.
- The candidates must have also passed NATA conducted by CoA.
5 year Integrated BBA LLB (Hons.), 5 year Integrated B.Com (LLB) Hons.)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 50% minimum marks (45% for SC / ST).
3 year LLB
- The candidates must have a BA / B.Sc / B.Com / BE / B.Tech / MBBS / B.Pharm or any other graduation degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have passed any UG degree with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- To pursue this course, the candidates must have passed B.Arch with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Those candidates are eligible to pursue MCA who have completed their Undergraduation with Business Mathematics or Statistics.
- Those who have done B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology / Electronics are eligible for Lateral Entry programme.
- The candidates must have done B.E. / B.Tech or any equivalent degree approved by UGC / AICTE in appropriate branch with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Bharath University 2021 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure given below for various courses.
Fee structure given below is as per last year
|Course||Amount (Per Annum)|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||Rs 1,25,000|
|B.Tech (All Branches)||Rs 1,50,000|
|M.Tech (All Branches)||Rs 1,00,000|
|M.Arch (All Branches)||Rs 1,20,000|
|B.Tech (Part-Time)||Rs 80,000|
|B.Com – Data Analytics||Rs 75,000|
|B.Com General and Other||Rs 50,000|
|B.Sc Visual Communication and B.Sc TV Production &|
|M.Com and M.Sc||Rs 30,000|
- Click here to check fee structure of all programmes.
Bharath University 2021 Scholarships
Bharath University offers 3 types of scholarships; Founder Scholarship, BEEE Merit Scholarship, Merit-cum-Means-Scholarship. Check the details given below.
- In this scholarship, full fee waiver of tuition fee is offered. This scholarship is offered to:
- Top 25 rankers in B.Tech Entrance Examination
- Top state rankers in school final
- Top rankers in JEE
- Exemplary sports persons at National and International level
Note: Founder scholarship is provided throughout the program. However, this is subjected to meeting set performance terms and conditions.
BEEE Merit Scholarship: There are two categories of this scholarship
- BEEE Rank 26 to 250 – 50% waiver of tuition fee
- BEEE Rank 251-500 – 25% waiver of tuition fee
- 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver is offered to the students who are economically challenged. The scholarship will be based on the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination.
Bharath University Placements
The candidates can check the companies where the students from BIHER were placed:
|Year||No. of companies visited||% of students placed||Average Slary (PA)||Highest Salary (PA)|
|2016-17||149||93%||2.8 lakhs||8.2 lakhs|
|2017-18||163||95%||3 lakhs||9.5 lakhs|
|2018-19||200||90%||2.5 lakhs||27 lakhs|
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is a deemed university an Indian institute situated in Chennai. It was established in the year 1987. It is recognized by UGC and is accredited by NAAC with the highest A grade. BIHER is also approved by AICTE.
It offers various UG, PG and Doctoral programs in science, engineering, medicine, arts and management etc fields. There are 4 campus of the university. 3 are situated in Chennai and 1 in Puducherry.
- It was awarded ‘Best Private University of the year’ by World Education Congress in the year 2014
- ASSOCHAM awarded the university as ‘Best Multi-Stream University’ in 2014
- ASSOCHAM and HRD, New Delhi awarded the university ‘Best Architecture School of the Year 2016’
Official Website: bharathuniv.ac.in
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai- 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 – 44-2229 0742, 2229 0125
Toll free: 1800-419-1441
Phone: +91-44-2229 0247
Frequently Asked Questions on Bharath University Admission 2021
Ans. You can fill Bharath University 2021 application form online at bharathuniv.ac.in.
Ans. There is no negative marking in BEEE.
Ans. Yes, Bharath University approved by NAAC with ‘A’ grade.
Ans. Yes, Bharath University recognized is UGC and AICTE.
Ans. BEEE is conducted in the online and offline mode.
Ans. Admission to B.Tech in BIHER are based on the ranks in Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) and qualifying marks in Higher Secondary.
Official website: bharathuniv.ac.in