Best Books for TANCET 2022 – Students who want to take a part of TANCET examination, they have to start preparing themselves with best choice of good books. TANCET is conducted by Anna University for those candidates who want take admission into the PG programs in colleges in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who want to apply for TANCET 2022 exam can prepare from the book listed below. Although peers recommend preparing from these books, students can gain more perspective and deeper knowledge. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2022 will be held through the pen and paper mode. Students can get detailed information about the syllabus, examination pattern and much more on the official website. Know more details on the book recommended by Topper and experts for TANCET 2022.
Best Books for TANCET 2022
The reference books are best guideline for us while preparing for any entrance exam. They help us to know the question type, important topics, examination pattern of test questions etc. In addition, students can increase more knowledge about a particular topic with the help of reference books.
Best MBA Books for TANCET 2022
|Name of Books||Purchase Link|
|TANCET MBA||Buy Here|
|TANCET MBA Superior Guide||Buy Here|
|TANCET (Anna University) – MBA ENTRANCE EXAM GUIDE||Buy Here|
Best MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry) Books for TANCET 2022
|Name of Books||Purchase Link|
|TANCET MCA||Buy Here|
|TANCET Data Interpretation Analysis by Ashok Gupta||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability by Dr. R.S. Agarwal||Buy Here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A. K. Gupta||Buy Here|
Best ME / MTech / M.Arch / M.Plan Books for TANCET 2022
|Name of Books||Purchase Book|
|TANCET (M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan) [Paperback] by V.V.K. Subburaj/ Sura Books||Buy Here|
|TANCET ME Entrance by M Preshnave||Buy Here|
|TANCET M.E/M.Tech Exam Book||Buy Here|
|TANCET ME (Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technologies) by Amit Gupta||Buy Here|
TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must read and understand the exam pattern for TANCET 2022. It is as follows.
- Mode of the exam: The TANCET 2022 will be held in pen and paper mode.
- Duration of the exam: The test is of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: There are MCQ type questions.
- Marking scheme: 01 mark is allotted.
- Negative Marking: There is 1/3 negative marking in the question.
|Courses||Number of Questions||Marks of each question||Negative Marking|
|MCA / MBA||100||1||-1/3|
|M.E. / M.Tech / M.Plan / M.Arch||115||1||-1/3|
TANCET 2022 Syllabus
Scroll below to check the syllabus of TANCET 2022.
- MBA : Questions on different business situations, comprehension and Passages, class 12 Mathematical Problems, data Sufficiency Questions based on day to day facts, written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation.
- MCA / MCA ( Lateral Entry): Quantitative ability, analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, computer Awareness.
- M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan:
- Part I – Engineering Mathematics
- Part II – Basic engineering and sciences
- Part III – Group A
- Part III – Group B
FAQs for Best Book of TANCET 2022
Ans. Candidates can join online MBA preparation groups on Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram where a lot of quality study material is shared.
Ans. Experts suggest that one of the most effective preparation tips of TANCET MBA 2022 would be to go through the previous year question papers or any sample sets.
Ans. It is recommended to allocate 7 hours each day for TANCET preparation.