Best Books for RPVT 2022 – Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2022 is a state-level entrance examination conducted once every year by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS). “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin. The best way to attain the academic success you desire is only through investing your efforts in the right direction of accomplishing the ultimate dream. The crux of your efforts lies in choosing the right books to prepare yourself in the best possible way. Therefore, once you have set your mind to reach the final destination of becoming a veterinary doctor, the next step in your preparation journey must be to find the best books for RPVT 2022. Check the books listed here for the preparation of RPVT 2022.
Recommended: RPVT Exam Date 2022
Best Books for RPVT 2022
As suggested by a few toppers of previous RPVT sessions, it is very clear that the candidates need to stick to the NCERTs primarily for all medical subjects. Once there is a good conceptual understanding of all the subjects studied from NCERTs, candidates can go on with a few advanced textbooks along with the previous years’ question papers.
Here is a list of a few books that the candidates can refer to while preparing for RPVT 2022.
|Self Study Guide RPVT- R K Sharma, Amit Singhal||Check here|
|All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
Entrance Examination Guide (AIPVT)- RPH Editorial Board
|Self Study Guide for RPVT 2022- Arihant Experts||Check here|
|Veterinary at a Glance- BB Singh||Check here|
|VET-UG: Veterinary Entrance Test for Under-|
Graduate Degree Programmes Guide- RPH Editorial Board
|Question Bank on Veterinary Science- B K Roy||Check here|
|MCQ in Veterinary Science-R P Diwakar Rajesh Kumar, H.C Verma||Check here|
RPVT Syllabus 2022
As per the previous year’s data, the syllabus for RPVT 2022 will be the subjects studied in class 11th and 12th under the 10+2 scheme / Pre-medical / Intermediate science /equivalent recognized examination of an Indian University / State Board / CBSE. The RPVT Syllabus 2022 is given below
Class 11th Topics
- Physical-world and Measurements
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Behaviour of perfect gas and Kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Diversity in the Living World
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Structural Organisation in Animal and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
Class 12th Topics
- Current Electricity
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Ecology and environment
Exam Pattern for RPVT 2022
The RPVT 2022 will be a pen and paper-based examination and candidates will be required to mark their responses on the OMR sheet. The complete RPVT exam Pattern 2022 is given below.
- There will be a total of 180 MCQs in the RPVT 2022 question paper.
- Questions will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- RPVT 2022 will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Every correct answer marked by the candidate will fetch him/her 4 marks however, 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect responses marked.
The sectional division of the RPVT 2022 question paper is given below
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90|
Recommended: RPVT Admit Card 2022
How to Prepare an Effective Time Table for RPVT 2022?
It takes a long time for students to find the best timetable to prepare for the entrance exams. Therefore, the below given is an easy and effective method of making a timetable in order to prepare for the RPVT 2022.
- As we know the RPVT syllabus is mostly the topics studied by the candidates in class 11th and 12th, so first begin by reading the notes and the NCERTs in a particular time slot for a few days. This will help you in analysing the time that aligns well with your productivity level.
- Now that you know which time suits best for you, divide your day into three time slots; Morning, Afternoon, and Evening. Give two hours each to all the time slots.
- Study for either 25 minutes each and take a break for 5 minutes or study for 50 minutes each and take a break for 10 mins before begining the new session. Through such a routine, students will not feel exhausted and would be more productive than usual. Give an extra one hour in the morning to revise everthing that you read on the previous day.
- Bring out the subjects that you feel is difficult for you to grasp first and take enough time with understanding the concepts well. This will make sure that you are not anxious about the difficult topics later in the preparation journey.
Preparation Tips for RPVT 2022
Below given are some preparation tips to prepare for the RPVT 2022.
Syllabus clarity: Read the syllabus carefully as this is will help in preparing for the exam appropriately
Time Table: Follow a timetable that suits you. Only being consistent will fetch you the results that you desire.
Notes/Revision: Always make notes while reading the textbooks. Highlight the important points in your notes. Make it a point to revise regularly because only revision will help you in remembering the answers during the exam day.
Solve previous years question papers: While you practice and revise, also attempt a few previous years’ question papers because this would help you in understanding the format of the question paper and also to rectify your mistakes.
FAQs on RPVT 2022
Ans. RPVT is an entry level test conducted by the RAJUVAS to admit students into B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry course only in the state of Rajasthan.
Ans. Yes, there will be physics in the RPVT 2022.
Ans. NCERTs should be read primarily for the RPVT but advanced books will help in understanding the subjects in more depth.
Ans. As the syllabus for both the exams is similar, candidates can refer to the NEET books however, as RPVT is a state level exam the difficulty level will be moderate for it.
Ans. RAJUVAS conducts RPVT once a year only.