PPMET 2022 Books – Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot every year. Whenever we start preparing for any exam, the first thing that comes to mind is which study material is right and how can we procure it. The candidates who have applied for PPMET 2022 can start their preparation by studying from the books mentioned below. The exam comprises questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English and Nursing aptitude. It is essential to go through some reference books in order to have a clear perspective and in-depth knowledge about the subjects.
Best Books for PPMET 2022
Books are a lifesaver when it comes to preparing for any exam. They give an idea about the exam pattern, question type and have plenty of practice questions, mock tests, self-practice papers, and concepts explained in a simple manner. The best books help in achieving success and in this case, it will help in cracking PPMET 2022.
|TPG B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|Complete Companion for B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc. Nursing General Nursing & Midwifery GNM Entrance Exam||Check Price Here|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 1||Check Price Here|
|Competitive Handbook of Nursing-VOL 2||Check Price Here|
|Objective General English||Check Price Here|
|NCERT Solutions for Physics /Chemistry / Biology Class 12||Check Price Here|
|Modern’s abc+ Chemistry for Class 12 Examination||Check Price Here|
Significance of Best Books for PPMET 2022
Candidates should always choose books wisely. Below given are some significant points about the best books for PPMET 2022.
- Easy to understand language: The books offer in-depth understanding in easy language. These provide well-researched knowledge to the candidates.
- Detailed Concepts: The study material covers all the basic and fundamental concepts and makes them crystal clear for the candidates.
- Offers ample self practice tests: These books contain a bunch of test papers which benefit in understanding the exam pattern as well as the question type and help building up speed to complete the test on time.
PPMET 2022 Exam Pattern
All the candidates are advised to be well aware of the exam pattern. PPMET exam pattern is released along with the brochure of the exam at the official website itself which is bfuhs.ac.in. PPMET 2022 exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of the Exam: PPMET 2022 is held in the Offline mode (Pen-paper test).
- Type of Questions: The test is objective in nature. It comprises multiple-choice questions.
- Subjects: In the test, MCQs are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Nursing Aptitude subjects.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking as such but for security reasons, a fifth oval has been introduced in PPMET. In case of un-attempted questions, the candidates are required to fill the fifth circle rather than leaving it blank as it may lead to a negative marking of 01 mark.
PPMET 2022 Preparation Tips and Tricks
The candidates are required to make a strategic study plan to ensure that fixed hours of study are devoted every day. Below given are some tips to be followed to be fully prepared for PPMET 2022.
- Know your exam: The first step is to know the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam. Acquaint yourself with it and plan a smart study plan.
- Find the right time and place: Everyone has their ideal way of working. Some work efficiently in the morning, some in the afternoon, and others find evening is the best time. Some prefer studying in silence or some may even prefer with light music. So, take your time and choose the perfect time and place for yourself.
- Take regular breaks: Reward yourself with mini breaks after every hour or two; go for a coffee, talk to friends and family but be particular about how long your break lasts, so that you don’t end up wasting your time.
- Prepare notes for revision: Preparing notes can be a time consuming but it helps in remembering more information. Try and practice regularly as this can help in retaining information for a longer time period.
- Take care of yourself: If you don’t look after your health, you can’t study efficiently. Caring for your health and keeping your mind healthy will make your study time consistent.
FAQs on Best Books for PPMET 2022
Ans. No, if you are consistent and have completed your syllabus well in time along with the previous year question papers, then it’s easy for you to crack PPMET 2022.
Ans. The questions in the test are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English and Nursing aptitude.
Ans. The questions asked are Objective in nature (MCQs to be answered on OMR sheets).
Ans. In order to select books for this entrance exam, candidates need to make sure that the books have detailed concepts properly given. Also, books that have enough questions and practice papers along with revision points at the end should be chosen.