Best Books for NIMCET 2022 – The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted by the National Institute of Technology (NIT). As the name suggests, the exam is held for admission into MCA course. The students are assessed on their performance in four different sections in NIMCET 2022 entrance exam. The questions in the test are asked from Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General English. It is of utmost importance that the students acquire the right study material at the right time to maximize their level of preparation. Since there are 4 different sections in the test, this article specifies the books for each section from which questions will be framed in NIMCET 2022.
Recommended: NIMCET 2022 Exam Date
Best Books for NIMCET 2022
Check the subject-wise books given below to prepare for NIMCET 2022.
NIMCET 2022 Best Books for Mathematics
|RS Agarwal Class 11th||Buy here|
|RS Agarwal Class 12th||Buy here|
|RD Sharma Class 11th||Buy here|
|RD Sharma Class 12th||Buy here|
|Amit Rastogi Handbook of Mathematics||Buy here|
NIMCET 2022 Best Books for Computer Awareness
|Saumya Ranjan Behera Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams||Buy here|
|Arihant Experts Objective Consumer Awareness||Buy here|
|Exam Preparation Books for Lucent’s Computer||Buy here|
|Pradeep K Sinha Computer Fundamentals||Buy here|
NIMCET 2022 Best Books for Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
|RS Agarwal A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning||Buy here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||Buy here|
|BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||Buy here|
NIMCET 2022 Best Books for General English
|SP Bakshi Objective General English Arihant||Buy here|
|SC Gupta General English for All Competitive Examinations||Buy here|
|Wren & Martin||Buy here|
How to Select Best Books for NIMCET 2022?
There is no one book which is best for the preparation of all the subjects. Selecting the best book depends on your style of preparation and comfort with the way content has been presented by an author. Hence, you must go through multiple books to select what best suits you. However, these are a few pointers that must be kept in mind while selecting the best books to prepare for NIMCET 2022.
- Updates: The students should check the year of publication or the “edition” of the book before purchasing. This is to ensure that they read the most updated and relevant content for the exam.
- Author: As mentioned above, each author has their own style of presenting the same content. You must choose the books of the author you’re most comfortable reading. Generally, the books of the popular and in-demand authors and publishers would be safe to refer.
- Syllabus: You must go through the contents page of the book before buying it. You must cross check that the book covers all the topics of the exam and see whether the contents given are relevant or not.
- Practice Papers: Although a separate book can be bought for solving practice papers, it is always an added advantage if your text book has some extra sample papers. So, try to look for those books that have some model papers or sample papers included in them.
Syllabus for NIMCET 2022
Check the subject-wise syllabus of NIMCET 2022.
- Set Theory
- Probability and Statistics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Computer Basics
- Data Representation
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.
- Technical Writing
- Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct verbs, prepositions and articles),
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word power
- Meaning of words and phrases
NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The NIMCET 2022 will be an objective paper with only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper will be available in English Language and the test duration will be two hours.
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
NIMCET 2022 Marking Scheme
How To Prepare for NIMCET 2022?
The following are essential pointers to keep in mind while preparing for NIMCET 2022:
- Create a timetable: Firstly, the candidates must create an appropriate timetable that they can follow till one day before the exam.
- Solve the previous year’s papers: Practice as much as possible from the previous years papers. This improves your speed to solve questions and prepares you for the exam.
- Watch YouTube Video: If you don’t know the topic, watch the YouTube video. In this way, you can eliminate any doubts you may have during your research.
- In addition to studying, focus on other activities too: In addition to studying, pay attention to other activities such as sleeping on time and eating properly.
- Understand Concepts: Understand concepts and learn basic formulas that are important in the field of Mathematics.
- Revisions: Another tip that may help you prepare is that each topic needs to be revised again before the exam date. This is a great way to learn important concepts and topics.
Best Books for NIMCET 2022 FAQs
Ans. There is no one single book that provides the best preparation for the NIMCET 2022. Multiple books by different authors need to be covered.
Ans. Even though the NCERT Mathematics textbook covers all the required topics, the students are advised to refer to external textbooks for a more thorough preparation and practice.
Ans. Keep a look out for the edition/update of the book, author, syllabus and practice papers while making a choice for which books to prepare from for the NIMCET 2022 Exam.
Ans. Create a time table and regular schedule, stick to it religiously and solve mocks frequently.
Ans. Arihant Experts Objective Consumer Awareness and Exam Preparation Books for Lucent’s Computer are good books to prepare for Computer Awareness for the NIMCET 2022 Exam.
Ans. NCERT, RS Agarwal and RD Sharma are the best books to prepare Mathematics from for the NIMCET 2022 Exam.