Best Books for MGM CET 2022 – MGM Institute of Health Sciences administers a CET every year for students interested in BPT/BSc Nursing and MPT/MSc Nursing programs. Candidates preparing for the MGM CET 2022 can begin their study by knowing the syllabus of the exam. Apart from this, it is equally important to decide the study material that has to be referred for the exam.
There are a variety of books and reference materials available both online and offline. Candidates taking the exam should seek assistance from teachers or specialists in selecting books and reference material for certain subjects and parts, in addition to studying from the best textbooks. Check the best books for MGM CET 2022 from this page.
MGM CET 2022 Important Books
Check some of the recommended books given below to prepare for MGM CET 2022.
|MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
|General Nursing Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|Samanya Nursing Avum Midwifary Pravesh Pariksha||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc Nursing General Nursing and Midwifery |
Entrance Examination 2022 Complete Book In Hindi Arihant
|Check Price Here|
|Complete Companion for B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|NCERT Combo textbooks class 12th physics part 1&2 |
chemistry part 1&2 & biology
|Check Price Here|
|NCERT textbooks physics, chemistry and biology class 11||Check Price Here|
MGM CET 2022 Syllabus
Through MGM CET, the candidates can get admission into various UG / PG / Ph.D programmes.
Syllabus For BPT / B.Sc Nursing Programs
As for the syllabus of the MGM CET 2022 for BPT/BSc Nursing programs, students are required to revise the syllabus of the 11th and 12th state or equivalent boards.
Syllabus for MPT/MSc Nursing Programs
Questions from all the topics taught in respective BPT/BSc Nursing undergraduate programs are asked in MGM CET 2022 for MPT/MSc Nursing programs.
MGM CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for MGM CET 2022 given below.
For UG Programs
- The candidates have to answer questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The entrance exam consists of 200 questions.
- Each question carries 01 mark.
- To complete the exam, 3 hours are given to the candidates.
- No marks are deducted for the wrong answers in the test.
For PG Programs
- In the test, there are a total of 100 questions.
- There are multiple-choice questions in the test and each question is of 01 mark.
- 2 hours are given to complete the exam.
- No marks are deducted for a wrong answer.
MGM CET 2022 Preparation Tips
Given below are some of the preparation tips for MGM CET 2022.
- Scan through the Syllabus: Begin MGM CET 2022 preparation by going through the syllabus. Mark the toughest chapters and finish them first.
- Create a Timetable: Prepare an agenda based on your daily routine and ensure that all syllabus subjects are covered.
- Get the best resources: Examine the best study books and other books on the market or available online.
- Solve previous years questions: Practice previous year’s question papers and sample papers to obtain a better knowledge of the test pattern.
- Make notes: Take notes on all of the important topics on the syllabus, and then go over them again at the conclusion of your studies.
- Revision: Create sufficient time for revision. Make sure you revise all the tough chapters atleast twice to ensure you have gone through them thoroughly.
FAQs on MGM CET 2022 Important Books
Ans. No, there is no negative marking.
Ans. There are 200 questions each of 1 mark.
Ans. There are 100 questions each of 1 mark.
Ans. It is determined by the difficulty of the questions asked and the total number of applicants who appear in the MGM CET 2022.
Ans. For B.Sc Nursing course, the candidates can refer their 11th and 12th class books. In the case of M.Sc Nursing, the candidates can go through their B.Sc Nursing books.