Best Books for CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 – The CG M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 will be held by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be granted admission into the M.Sc Nursing program. Knowing the syllabus, exam pattern, and the best materials to refer to are some of the ways a candidate can ace this exam. There are a number of books available online that can help students prepare for the exam thoroughly. These books will help students to understand the type of questions that are asked in the exam. Check some of the best books for CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 given below.
Best Books for CG M.Sc Nursing 2022
Some of the best question banks and books for CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 are given in the table below:
|MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
|Samanya Nursing Avum Midwifary Pravesh Pariksha||Check Price Here|
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|Comprehensive Guide For Nursing Competitive Exam||Check Price Here|
Here are some of the best books given by experts so you can understand each topic in-depth:
|Nursing Informatics: Where Caring and Technology Meet (Health Informatics)||Check Price Here|
|Communication and Educational Technology in Nursing||Check Price Here|
|Medical Surgical Nursing Paperback||Check Price Here|
|Textbook Of Child Health Nursing||Check Price Here|
|A Guide To Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing||Check Price Here|
|A Comprehensive Textbook of Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing||Check Price Here|
|Nursing Research And Statistics||Check Price Here|
|Management of Nursing Services and Education||Check Price Here|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
It is vital that the candidates are familiar with the syllabus of CG M.Sc Nursing entrance exam. The following section provides information regarding the main topics from where questions are asked in the CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam.
- Nursing foundations
- Anatomy & physiology
- Computers & nursing informatics
- Communication & educational technology
- Child health nursing
- Medical-surgical nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Midwifery and gynecological nursing
- Community health nursing
- Nursing research & statistics
- Nursing management
CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Before continuing with the exam process, candidates should be aware of the exam pattern. Take a look at an overview of the exam pattern below:
- The questions are in MCQs format.
- There are a total of 100 questions each carrying 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2022 Preparation Tips
Here are some of the key tips to keep in mind while the candidates start prepping for the exam:
- Go through the Pattern and Syllabus: You should begin your preparation by reviewing the entire exam pattern and syllabus. Create a checklist for each topic.
- Revision is Key: Make a revision schedule and stick to it on a daily basis.
- Make Notes: You’ll need to jot down some quick notes and go over the topics you’ve learned about.
- Create a Checklist: Create a list of all the topics for each subject and as soon as you feel confident that a particular topic is undersood, strike that topic off from list. You will feel less stressed when everything is organised and right in front of you.
- Study from good books: Refer to the best books referred by top experts over the years.
- Refer to Sample Papers and Mock Tests: For practice, solve sample papers or previous year’s question papers. You must take both online and offline practice tests.
- Early Preparation: Make sure you create a schedule where you finish your exam preparation atleast 3 days before the exam so you can focus on the subjects you still have doubts in.
- Take help from Professors/Teachers: Get advice from your teachers to help you understand the subjects you need help with. They alwasy know best.
FAQs on Best Books for CG M.Sc Nursing 2022
Ans. Create a study schedule, set daily or weekly goals, and practice sample papers and mock tests.
Ans. Questions are of MCQ type.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking.
Ans. There are 100 questions each holding 1 mark.