Best Books for AMUEEE 2022 – When we start preparing for any kind of exam, the first and foremost thing that comes to our mind is which books to mention and where we can get those books from. Candidates who want to apply for AMUEEE 2022 exam can prepare from the book listed below. Although peers recommend preparing from these books, students can gain more perspective and deeper knowledge. Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 will be conducted in offline mode and candidates have to prepare accordingly. Students can find detailed information about the syllabus, examination pattern and much more on the official website of AMU i.e. amucontrollerexams.com. Scroll below for more details on the book recommended by Topper and experts for AMUEEE 2022.
Best Books for AMUEEE 2022
While preparing for any entrance exam, the reference books are best guideline for us. They help us to know the examination pattern of test questions, give an idea about the examination and have well-explained concepts. In addition, aspirants can increase more knowledge about a particular topic with the help of reference books.
|AMU Engineering Entrance Topic Wise Solved Papers|
By Dipak Agarwal
|AMU Explorer – By MTG Editorial Board||Click Here|
|Textbooks – By National Council Of Educational Research||Click Here|
|17 Years Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2022||Click Here|
Books for Physics
|Concepts of Physics Part-1, H. C. Verma||Click Here|
|Concepts of Physics Part-2, H. C. Verma||Click Here|
|Understanding Physics (Volume-1), (Volume-2) DC Pandey||Click Here|
|Electricity and Magnetism, DC Pandey||Click Here|
|Optics and Modern Physics, DC Pandey||Click Here|
|NCERT Physics books||Click Here|
Books for Chemistry
|Organic Chemistry, Morrison Boyd||Click Here|
|A modern approach to chemical calculations, |
|Inorganic Chemistry, O. P. Tandon||Click Here|
|Physical Chemistry, P. Bahadur||Click Here|
|Organic Chemistry (G.R. Bathla Publications)-Part 1, |
O. P. Tandon & A. K. Virmani
|NCERT Chemistry books||Click Here|
Best books for Mathematics
|Algebra (Arihant), SK Goyal||Click Here|
|Trigonometry, Geometry Books, I.A. Maron||Click Here|
|Class XII Mathematics, R.D. Sharma||Click Here|
|NCERT mathematics book||Click Here|
AMUEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates need to follow a robust plan before preparing for AMUEEE. The following preparation tips are based on the interviews of the toppers and exam experts.
- Plan your preparation – First, candidates should create a study plan for their preparation. Candidates need to collect details about the test and its test pattern. You need to pay more attention and decide which sections can help you score better.
- Manage your time – Once you know the syllabus and exam patterns, manage your time according to your daily routine. Give some extra time to the issues you are having difficulty with. Create your timetable according to the syllabus. Prepare a short study period for your preparation.
- For Mathematics – In the mathematics section, there will ask from a variety of topics like algebra, profit and loss, time and work, average, speed and distance, etc. You have to practice daily for mathematics subject.
- For Chemistry – You must have to keep a clear understanding of fundamental concepts of Chemistry is key to secure a good marks in the paper.
- For Physics – It is advised that you can take reference from the previous year papers of AMUEEE Physics. One of the most important parts is not to forget to practice numerical problems and memorize the important formula, equations, etc. for the examination.
AMUEEE 2022 Examination Pattern
The exam pattern for AMUEEE consists of the details related to the exam structure & question pattern including the exam mode, exam duration, marking scheme, the number of questions, etc. The exam pattern for AMUEEE 2022 is given below.
|Number of Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||01 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||-0.25 negative marking for each incorrect answer|
|Examination Mode||Offline pen paper based|
FAQs for AMUEEE 2022 Best Books
Ans. “17 Years Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2022” is the best books for AMUEEE examination.
Ans. NCERT mathematics book is the best book for the mathematics section in AMUEEE.
Ans- The subject in which you are weak, that subject needs to be practiced more.
Ans. You can take as much time as you like for the exam. However, a minimum of 6 hours of studying is required for good preparation.
Ans- AMUEEE is easy to crack if you are focused in your studies.