Best Books for AIAPGET 2022 – All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test is conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) every year for admission to postgraduate AYUSH courses like MD/ MS/ PG/ Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. AIAPGET 2022 is a computer-based test that is held for admission into all colleges, institutions, Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country. To prepare for this exam, it is important to prepare from the best study material available in the market or online. Check the best books for AIAPGET 2022 given below.
Recommended: AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
Best Books for AIAPGET 2022
Last year, 26,146 students appeared for AIAPGET. To qualify AIAPGET, it is crucial to prepare from the best books. Given below are some of the recommended books for AIAPGET 2022.
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive examination||Check Price Here|
|A Global Ayurvedic Comprehensive Guide|
for All India Ayurvedic PG ENTRANCE EXAM
|Check Price Here|
|UPDATED AYURVEDA JIGYASA 25+5 |
MODEL TEST PAPER WITH 5500 MCQS
|Check Price Here|
|MCQ in Homeopathy||Check Price Here|
|AYURVED SAMUCCHAYA||Check Price Here|
|A Complete Guide to Homeopathy by Alan V.||Check Price Here|
|SUCCESS A GUIDEBOOK ON HOMOEOPATHY FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS||Check Price Here|
|Handbook on Unani Medicines with Formulae, Processes, Uses and Analysis||Check Price Here|
|A Hand Of Unani Dermatology BUMS,M.D. (Unani)||Check Price Here|
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check AIAPGET 2022 exam pattern given as follows:
The AIAPGET 2022 will be a Computer Based Test. Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct answer will be asked. The exam will be of a total of 480 marks. The total number of questions will be 120. Each question carries 4 marks. The correct response will yield +4 whereas the incorrect response will yield -1. No response/Not attempted questions will yield 0 marks. 120 minutes (2:00 hours) will be given to complete the paper.
Medium of question paper:
- Ayurveda– English and Hindi
- Homeopathy– English only
- Siddha– English and Tamil
- Unani- English and Unani
Syllabus of AIAPGET 2022
The syllabus of AIAPGET 2022 is based on the subject / knowledge areas as per Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by NCISM / NCH.
- Click here to check AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus
Preparation Strategy For AIAPGET 2022
For good preparation of AIAPGET 2022, you should know the syllabus perfectly. Go through the syllabus and mark the toughest topics and prepare them well. But don’t skip any topic as every topic is equally important. Check the tips given below on how to prepare for AIAPGET 2022.
- Time management is an important factor when it comes topreparation. Strategise your time well, make a schedule and follow it by heart. It will make it easier to manage time and study well.
- Previous years papers and sample papers are worth time investing. Go through them and practice them well. You will know the pattern and nature of questions after having a look at the sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Make your own notes. Self made notes will be easy to memorize.
- Start studying earlier. This will ensure early completion of the syllabus and you will get more time to revise.
- Revision is mandatory. Revise the topics which you studied weekly so it will be easy to memorize.
- Stay healthy during these crucial times. Eat healthy and never skip food. Take breaks while studying, go out for some time. Sleep well as sleep deficiency can affect your studies. Staying healthy is the key to success.
- Plan your exam day. When a week or two is remaining for your exam, make sure you have everything you need on the exam day.
FAQs on Best Books for AIAPGET 2022
Ans. The National Testing Agency conducts AIAPGET every year.
Ans. You must start preparing at least 5-6 months before the exam.
Ans. You can refer to The Prime: Mcqs for Post Graduation Unani Entrance Exam by Haqeeq Ahmed.
Ans. A total of 120 questions will be there.