Best Book for AP ICET 2022 Exam – Thousands of students appear for AP ICET every year to seek admission in MBA colleges of Andhra Pradesh. After having complete knowledge of the syllabus and the exam pattern, candidates should go for the right study material and good books for preparation for AP ICET 2022. Among the variety of books available, candidates must choose the right one with the syllabus topics. On this page, we have mentioned the best books for AP ICET preparation 2022 and other details such as the AP ICET syllabus, preparation tips, and etc.
Best Books for AP ICET 2022 Preparation
AP ICET Syllabus 2022 is distributed over three sections namely analytical ability, mathematical ability, and communication ability. The difficulty level of the AP ICET exam is moderate and Candidates preparing for the AP ICET 2022 exam are advised to go through the entire page for the section-wise best books and study material.
AP ICET 2022 preparation books for Analytical ability:
Candidates should look for the following topics while buying the books for the preparation of analytical ability.
- Data sufficiency
- Blood relationship
- Data analysis
- Venn diagram
- Bar graphs and pie charts
- Coding and decoding
- Calendars and clocks
- Sequence and series
- Date and time
- Seating arrangements
Candidates can refer to these books for the preparation of a section of analytical ability.
|Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey||Click here|
|Verbal and nonverbal reasoning by R.S Aggarwal||Click here|
|Analytical and logical reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj||Click here|
|Logical and analytical reasoning by A.K Gupta||Click here|
Best AP ICET 2022 preparation Books for Mathematical ability:
Candidates should look for the following topics while buying the books for the preparation of mathematical ability.
- Distance and work
- Pipes and cisterns
- Ratio and proportions
- Binomial theorem
- Coordinate geometry
- Limits and derivatives
- Sets, relations and functions
- Standard deviation
Candidates can refer to the following books for the Mathematical ability section:
|Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma||Click here|
|Quantum CAT By Sarvesh K Sharma||Click here|
|Quantitative aptitude for competitive exam by R S Aggarwal||Click here|
|Data interpretation and data sufficiency by Arihant||Click here|
Best books for AP ICET 2022 for communication ability:
Candidates should look for the following topics while buying the books for the preparation of communication ability.
- Business terminology
- Computer terminology
- Reading Comprehension
- Functional grammar part
Candidates can enhance their communication ability through the following books:
|Word power made easy by Norman Lewis||Click here|
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi||Click here|
|Verbal ability and reading comprehension by Arihant||Click here|
AP ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern and syllabus are two important topics to know before starting preparations for the exam. Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern given below:
- Mode of the examination is online i.e. computer based.
- A total of 200 questions are asked.
- The format of the question paper is objective type i.e. MCQs.
- The duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- One mark is awarded for each question and there is no negative marking.
- The question paper is divided into 3 sections namely, analytical ability, mathematical ability and communication ability.
Candidates can refer to the following section-wise exam pattern based on the previous year paper:
|SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
How to prepare for AP ICET 2022?
Candidates can refer to the following points for the preparation of AP ICET 2022:
- Practising questions regularly will help candidates solve the time taking questions.
- Collect and learn to apply all the tricks and shortcuts in the first two sections.
- Communication ability section is scoring, so attempt as many questions as you can.
- Practice new words and read newspapers everyday to get command over English.
- Start practising mock tests and solving previous questions papers one month before the exam.
- Improve analytical and mathematical ability section to ace the exam.
- Shortcuts and tricks are always helpful for analytical and mathematical ability.
FAQs about the best book for AP ICET 2022 Preparation
A. It is advised to practice new words and read newspapers daily to enrich vocabulary.
A. Best book for the analytical section is Analytical reasoning by M K Pandey. You can refer to the above-mentioned books as well.
A. It is preferred that you buy books for the in-depth study, knowledge and short tricks. You can also refer to online sources along with books. It is advised to use both sources.
A. Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma is a good book to start with and you can refer to the above-mentioned books for preparation.
A. Yes, almost every book contains model test papers and mock tests for practice. Candidates must start solving them one month before the exam.