BEEE 2021: Registration for BEEE or the BIHER B.Tech admission 2021 has been started by BIHER at bharathuniv.ac.in. BEEE stands for Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam. It is the institute level engineering entrance exam that is conducted every year for admission in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research deemed to be university for B.Tech admissions. Students who wish to study engineering at BIHER Chennai or Puducherry can note complete details and latest news on BEEE 2021 exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result here.
Latest News on BEEE 2021
Bharath University or BIHER released the application form for BIHER B.Tech admission 2021-22 on 16th January 2021. However, the varsity has not announced whether there will be an entrance exam for admission to B.Tech program this year or not. It is important to note that last year BEEE was cancelled due to the pandemic, and instead, admissions were granted on the basis of merit of qualifying exam i.e. class 12th.
Nevertheless, students who wish to study at BIHER should fill up the form and stay tuned for all update on the matter. An overview of the exam is given here so that you can prepare for it if need be.
About Bharath University Institute and Research
This deemed university was established in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust. Earlier, the university was affiliated to Madras University and then later Anna University. The university name was changed into BIHER in 2006 and later in 2017, was changed to Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (deemed to be University) again.
The university offers admission in various engineering course programmes. It has a total of four campuses in India. Three of them are in Chennai and one campus is in Puducherry.
BEEE 2021 Exam Date and Other Important Dates
Bharath University is yet to announce the complete schedule for BEEE 2021. The known and expected dates are as follows.
|BEEE 2021 / BIHER B.Tech form 2021 released on||16 Jan 2021|
|Last date to fill and submit application form||to be announced (expected to be Feb / March 2021)|
|Release of the hall ticket||to be announced (expected in Apr 2021)|
|BEEE Entrance exam date||to be announced (expected in Apr 2021)|
|Declaration of the result and merit list||to be announced (expected in May 2021)|
|Counselling schedule||to be announced (expected in June 2021)|
Eligibility Criteria for BEEE 2021
Students who wish to study in BIHER should fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the institute. Age limit, educational qualification, admission mode for B.Tech and B.Arch courses are as follows.
B.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who wish to take admission in B.Tech have to satisfy the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination – Applicants must have passed 10th and 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized university/board.
- Qualifying Marks – Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in aggregate.
B.Arch Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who wish to take admission in B.Arch have to satisfy the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination – Applicants must have passed 10th and 12th or equivalent exams from a recognized university/board with Maths as a compulsory subject.
- Qualifying Marks – Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Entrance Examination – Candidates must have qualified the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2021) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
BEEE 2021 Application Form
Bharath university has released the application form on its official website bharathuniv.ac.in. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the form online. For the same, the step by step procedure to fill the BEEE application form 2021 (online) is as follows-
- This is the first stage of the application form. Candidates have to visit the official website- bharathuniv.ac.in
- Then click on the new registration.
- In the registration process, the applicants have to enter their name, e-mail id, mobile number, password, state, city, and specialization with captcha code.
- After entering the details, click on Register and complete the registration.
Step-II Filling the application form online
- After the completion of the registration, a verification link is sent to the mail address of the candidate.
- Candidates have to click on the link and login using the username and password to fill in the rest of the details in the BEEE application form.
- In this section, candidates have to enter their parent’s name, date of birth, nationality, religion, gender, parent’s occupation, physically challenged etc. Save the form and proceed to next.
- In the next section, applicants have to enter their course name along with three choices of the branch as per their preferences.
- Enter the educational qualification details, address details, and exam centre options.
Step-III Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- After entering all the details, now the applicant has to upload the photograph and signature.
- The photo and signature have to be scanned properly and must be uploaded as per the specifications.
- The image size of the photo must be less than 200 Kb, with a dimension of 3.5 X4.5 cm in JPG format.
- The image size of the signature must be less than 200 Kb, with a dimension of 3.5 X1.5 cm in JPG format.
- Save the information and proceed to the next stage.
Step-IV Payment of Application fees
- After entering all the details, candidates have to now pay the application fees.
- The application fees of BEEE can be paid online as well as offline (cash or demand draft).
- The payment can be done online through credit/debit/net banking, and offline through cash or credit card.
- The application fee costs Rs 1000/- for all categories and it is non-refundable.
Step-V Submission and Downloading of the application form
- Soon after the submission of the application, an alphanumeric application number is generated.
- We advise the candidates to download the application form and keep two to three copies of it for future reference.
BEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Bharath University will announce the details of exam pattern for BEEE exam 2021. Until then, based on the past year exams, you can refer to the anticipated scheme of examination which is as follows.
|Particulars of the exam||Details|
|Examination mode||Offline and online|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Marking scheme||No negative marking, each question is of 1 mark.|
|Sections||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology (Biology is only for Bio-engineering candidates)|
BEEE 2021 Syllabus
In the BIHER B.Tech entrance test, questions are asked from qualifying exam level physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology chapters. Based on past year exams, the list of topics to study for BEEE 2021 are as follows.
Physics : Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and wave motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave optics and magnetism, Electricity and magnetism, Atomic physics and relativity, Dual nature of matter and nuclear physics, Electronics and communication.
Chemistry: Basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter, Chemical families and periodic properties, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Solutions, Chemical equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, chemical kinetics, and catalysis, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life.
Mathematics: Sets, relations, and functions, Complex numbers, Matrices and determinants, Quadratic equations, Permutations and combination, Mathematical induction and its application, Trigonometry, Sequence and series, Differential calculus, Applications of differential calculus, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Circles in two dimensions, Vector algebra, probability, Straight lines in two dimensions, Conic sections in two dimensions, Measures of central tendency and dispersion
Botany (Biology): Taxonomy of angiosperm, Plant anatomy, Cell biology and genetics, Biotechnology, Plant physiology, Biology in human welfare.
Zoology (Biology): Human physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern genetics and animal biotechnology, Environmental science, Applied biology, Theories of evolution.
BEEE Admit Card 2021
BIHER will release the BEEE 2021 admit card a few days before the date of the examination. Candidates who have submitted the application form successfully can download the hall ticket. In order to download the admission ticket, candidates have to login at bharathuniv.ac.in with their username and password. The hall ticket carries all the details of the exam and candidate along with the instructions that has to be followed by the students. No applicant is allowed to appear the exam without the admit card.
BEEE 2021 Exam centres
The entrance test of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research is conducted in various states. However, the exact center allocated to each candidate is only mentioned on the hall ticket. In the meantime, applicants can check the usual list of cities where BEEE exam is conducted, as follows.
BEEE 2021 Result
Candidates who appear the examination can check their BEEE result 2021. The university releases the result online on its official website- bharathuniv.ac.in. To check the result, the applicants have to log in using the application number and password. The university releases B.Tech and B.Arch results separately. For B.Arch, the result is released in the form of a merit list. The result determines the qualifying status of the candidates. The eligible candidates have to then attend the counselling round along with the required documents.
BEEE Counselling 2021
The university conducts counseling soon after the declaration of the result. The mode of conducting the counselling is offline. The BEEE 2021 counselling is held in the BIHER campus. Hence, the candidates have to report for the counselling along with the documents for the verification process.
List of the documents required at the time of admission counselling
- Admit card of BIHER B.Tech entrance test
- Scorecard or call letter of the exam
- Demand draft of Rs. 20000 drawn in favour of “Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research”, payable at Chennai
- Anti ragging undertaking/declaration by parent/guardian and student
- 10th and 12th class marksheet and passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Community certificate
- Valid photo identity proof
- Passport size photograph (6 copies)
- Undertaking for good conduct and behaviour
- Passport size photograph of parents or guardians.
Courses offered through BEEE
The courses that are offered in B.Tech are as follows-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science(in association with IBM), Data Analytics ( Dual Qualification – Certificate from IOA, UK ), Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, E-Commerce, Information Security
- Information Technology
- Bio Medical Engineering, Bio Technology with Specialization in Agriculture, Genetics
- Industrial Bio Technology
BEEE 2021 FAQs
Ans. BEEE refers to the Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination. It is the exam for B.Tech admission in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) deemed to be university.
Ans. The process to register for BEEE 2021 is to fill the application form at bharathuniv.ac.in.
Ans. Note the exam pattern and syllabus here. Then study all the topics from NCERT books. Then solve MCQs on those topics to prepare for BEEE exam.
Ans. Yes, you can prepare for BEEE with JEE Mains.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai – 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India