|Details - BCECE 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers|
Get here the BCECE 2021 syllabus, exam pattern, books, preparation tips. Getting admission in the institutions of Bihar is the ultimate goal of BCECE 2021 aspiring candidates. So, to get a good rank in the exam, candidates must have knowledge about these aspects of the exam. Questions in the exam are asked from the syllabus mentioned by the Board. The syllabus contains the topics from the subjects such as: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Agriculture. Selection of the books is equally important to crack the exam.
Recommended: BCECE 2021 Application Form
BCECE 2021 Syllabus
Note that BCECEB will soon release the BCECE syllabus 2021 officially. Until then, the expected syllabus, as per last year’s exam is given below. This will help you kickstart your preparations. As soon as BCECEB releases syllabus, exam pattern of BCECE 2021 exam, they will be updated here!
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Sets and Functions
- Algebra I and Algebra II
- Functions and Relations
- Calculus I and Calculus II
- Linear Programming
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coordinate Geometry
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chemical Control and Integration
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Environmental Issues
- Plant Kingdom
- Morphology in flowering Plants
Candidates appearing for the agriculture courses, the exam paper consist of subjects such as Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture. The agriculture topics are:
- Crop Production and
BCECE 2021 Books For Preparation
The candidates going to appear for the BCECE 2021, must have the knowledge about the book for the preparation. Let’s check out the books that are useful in the preparation.
BCECE Chemistry Books
|Class 11th and 12th Chemistry Exemplar||NCERT|
|Objective Chemistry||RPH Editorial|
|Environmental Chemistry||Anil Kumar Das|
|A textbook of Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE and An objective approach to Organic Chemistry||R.K.Gupta|
BCECE Physics Books
|Exemplar Problems for Class 11 Physics||NCERT|
|Exemplar Problems for class 12 Physics||NCERT|
|Objective Physics||Arihant Experts|
|Aptitude Test Problem In Physics||SS Krotov|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C.Verma|
BCECE Mathematics Books
|Objective Mathematics||R.D. Sharma|
|Mathematics- A complete guide||Suraj, Rashmi|
|Class 11th and 12th Mathematics Exemplar||NCERT|
|Objective Mathematics||Arihant Experts|
|HIgher Algebra||Hall and Knights|
BCECE Biology Books
|Textbook of Biology||NCERT|
|Objective Biology||S.Biswas & A. Biswas|
|Elementary Biology for Class 12||K.N.Bhatia|
|Books Objective Life Science, MCQ||Kailash Choudhary|
BCECE Agriculture Books
|B.Sc Agricultural Entrance Exam||Dr. Latika Gaur|
|Agriculture Exam Made Easy||N. Shashidhara|
|General Agriculture for ICAR||Jain Brothers|
|Question Bank of Agriculture||Satyanarayan Gupta|
|MCQ in Horticulture||Bharat Singh Hada|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2021
Check out the paper pattern of BCECE 2021:
- The exam takes place in an offline mode
- Exam duration is 90 min i.e 1 hr and 30 min
- Questions are asked from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- The questions will be in MCQ format
- A total of 100 questions will be there in each subjects
- Total Marks as per the subjects is 400
- There is the negative marking
- Each correct response will fetch 4 marks and -1 is there for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
BCECE 2021 Preparation Strategy
In order to make sure the selection in the respective courses, candidates must follow strategy to be ahead of others. Some of the BCECE Preparation Tips are:
- Be well acquainted with the syllabus and exam pattern of BCECE 2021.
- Make a weekly schedule and finish the topics accordingly.
- Have separate notes on the subjects that help in revising the things and also helps to have the better understanding of the subject.
- Practice on old exam papers that will help you to understand the types of questions asked in the exam and the weightage of the topics.
- Have well organised study groups.
- Take regular breaks in between the studies. This is very important to do because at one go nobody can resist the things. Have small breaks to have a fresh mind.
- Students while prepping for the exam, often forgot to take food. Remember that food provides energy to the body that is why one is able to focus on the study. Make sure to take healthy snacks in between to boost the body so that preparation can go smoothly without illness.
- After completing the chapters, take the model test paper.This will enhance your preparation level. Through solving the model test paper one can mark his/her weak and strength zones.
BCECE 2021 Syllabus, Books, Exam Pattern FAQs
Ans. A total of 5 subjects are there mainly Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agricultural Science.
Ans. Yes, -1 is for the wrong answers.
Ans. It takes place in offline mode.
Ans. One can easily purchase from the bookstores or through an online mode i.e Amazon or Flipkart.
Ans: Questions asked are in the MCQ format.