BCECE 2021 Admit Card: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the admit card for BCECE 2021 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Candidates can download the hall ticket through the link provided below, where they have to login with their details. The admit card is an important document that candidates need to carry on the exam day as it contains valuable information. Have the print of the admit card while visiting the examination centres. Get the complete details of the BCECE admit card 2021 date, download link, process here.
BCECE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2021 is expected to be released in March. Direct link to download will be available then.
Keep your login credentials as per BCECE 2021 application form close. As you will need them to login to download the hall ticket.
BCECE Admit Card 2021 Dates
The registered candidates must be aware of the releasing date of the admit card. Check the dates given in the table below. These are the tentative dates as the official notification is not out yet. Candidates will be notified about the confirm dates after the releasing of the official notification of BCECE 2021
|Releasing of BCECE Admit Card||March 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Exam||April 2021|
How To Download BCECE Admit Card 2021?
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to download the admit card. The procedures are:
- Visit the official site of the BCECE 2021
- A home page of the Examination Board will appear on the screen
- Locate and click on the “BCECE Admit Card 2021”
- Enter the registration no. (as issued in BCECE 2021 application form) and date of birth
- BCECE Admit card will appear on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket
- Download the BCECE ticket and take the print of it for future purposes.
Details Mentioned In BCECE Admit Card
BCECE admit card contains lots of information in it such as:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll no. of the candidate
- Course appearing for
- Subjects and Code
- Father’s Name
- BCECE 2021 Application No.
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue
- Exam Date and Timing
- Signature and Photo of the candidate.
- General Instructions
BCECE 2021 Admit Card and Other Documents Needed for Exam Day
Candidates are required to bring the things on the day of the examination are:
- A passport size photo of the candidate. (Photograph must be the same as it was uploaded while filling the application form). Paste in the space provided.
- In the presence of the invigilator, put the signature in the space provided
- Carry the one identity proof such as Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving License etc.
How To Retrieve BCECE 2021 Registration No ?
In order to download the BCECE admit card, the registered candidates have to enter the registration no. and date of birth. If the candidates misplaced the registration no. then they can retrieve it. It is always advised that after completing the application form, one must note down the registration no. and the application no. safely. In the login page, candidates will get the “Forgot Application No.”. Click on that ad enter the details required. Soon after that registration no. will be shown on the screen, registered mobile no. and email id. The application form will look like this.
What To Do If I Find Discrepancy In The BCECE 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to download and check the details mentioned in the admit card carefully. If at any point candidate’s find discrepancy in the hall ticket, they must immediately inform the concerned authority to rectify it. Do not take much time to inform the authority. Reach out the officials regarding the matter.
Also recommended: BCECE 2021 answer key
Important Instructions For BCECE Admit Card 2021
Some of the important instructions that candidates need to keep in mind are:
- Keep the print of the BCECE admit card along with the ID proof.
- Reach the examination centre 1 hr before the commencement of the exam.
- Make sure that the admit card paper is in proper shape. It should not be foiled or damaged one.
- Do not write on the admit card. Even the space for the signature provided be will in front of invigilator
- Any kind of discrepancy must be informed to the concerned authority days before the exam.
- Admit card will not be sent personally so download it in an online mode.
Keep the hall ticket safely till after declaration of BCECE 2021 result.
BCECE Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Ans. The candidates who have successfully registered for the BCECE 2021 are eligible to download the BCECE admit card.
Ans. The registered candidates can download BCECE Admit card in an online mode at the official site of BCECEB.
Ans. Yes, it’s compulsory for the candidates to have the printed form of admit card while visiting the examination centres.
Ans. Candidates need to carry the passport size photograph (same as the application form), one identity card, ball pen and admit card.
Ans. The contact address is : BCECE Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna- 800014, Bihar (India)
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.