AUAT 2022 Result – Aliah University will declare the AUAT result 2022 on its official website aliah.ac.in. Candidates can check their result candidates have to login by entering their registration number, date of birth, and selecting their course. The result will contain details such as candidate’s name, marks obtained, course selected etc. Based on the marks secured in AUAT 2022, candidates will be called for counselling. A separate merit list will also be published for candidates.
AUAT 2022 Result
Direct Link to Check Result – Candidates can check their AUAT 2022 result as per the schedule from aliah.ac.in.
AUAT 2022 Result Dates
The official dates for AUAT 2022 result is provided in the table below.
|AUAT 2022 Result||Dates|
|AUAT 2022 Exam Dates||Aug 2022|
|AUAT 2022 Results Date||Aug – Sept 2022|
AUAT 2022 Result Overview
Important details for AUAT 2022 result is provided below.
|Exam Name||AUAT 2022|
|Who Announced Result||Aliah University, West Bengal|
|Result Announcement Mode||Online|
|Where is Result Announced?||aliah.ac.in|
|Result Format||Scorecard and Merit List|
|Credential Needed to Check Result||Registration number, date of birth, and course|
|Details in Result||candidate’s name, marks obtained, course selected|
How to Check the AUAT 2022 Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Aliah University aliah.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on “Admission AUAT 2022” on right hand corner of the page.
- Step 3: A new page with the AUAT 2022 details opens up. Scroll and click on the link to view the Merit List and the Rank of the candidate.
- Step 4: Click on the link and download the The Merit List. It will display Candidate’s application ID, Name, Rank and Category.
- Step 5: Student can login via the Application Portal to view their detailed result. He/she can download their Rank Card and print it for future use.
How is AUAT 2022 Result Calculated
The AUAT 2022 result is calculated based on the marking scheme provided by the university. Candidates can calculate the results themselves at home before it is announced. The university follows the marking scheme given below while calculating the result.
- 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Question not attempted also does not have any negative marking.
Hence, total Marks = total of all the correct answers.
Preparation of Merit List for AUAT 2022
The AUAT test score determines the preparation of the Merit List. The calculation is based on the percentage of marks obtained in 3/4 subjects in the qualifying examinations. The details are provided below.
Note : Marks in Work Education, Physical Education, Environmental Education, Environmental Science and
Environmental Studies will not be considered for calculation of AGGREGATE marks and Merit Score.
|Programme||Calculation of Merit Score|
|3-Years BA (Hons)|
Arabic, Bengali, English, Urdu,
Islamic Theology, Islamic studies, History
|2 times the percentage of marks in respective subject + Percentage of marks in any best of the three subjects|
|3-Years BA/B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography||2 times the percentage of marks in Geography + |
Percentage of marks in any best of the three subjects
|3-Years BA/B.Sc. (Hons) in Economics||2 times the percentage of marks in Economics/Mathematics + Percentage of marks in any best of the three subjects|
|3-Years B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematics, Statistics||2 times the percentage of marks in Mathematics/ Statistics + Percentage of marks in Physics + |
Percentage of marks in Chemistry
|3-Years B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics||2 times the percentage of marks in Physics + |
Percentage of marks in Mathematics + Percentage of marks in Chemistry
|3-Years B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry||2 times the percentage of marks in Chemistry+ |
Percentage of marks in Mathematics + Percentage of marks in Physics
|3-Years B.Sc. (Hons) in Botany, Microbiology, Zoology||2 times the percentage of marks in Biology+ |
Percentage of marks in Chemistry + Percentage of marks in English
|3-Years Bachelor’s in Computer |
|Merit calculation based on the admission test|
|4-Year B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering||Merit calculation based on the admission test|
|Lateral Entry to 2nd year of 4-Year B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering||Merit calculation based on the admission test|
|4-Year B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing|
(ONLY FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES)
|50% weightage on admission test + 50% weightage on academic score : 2 times the percentage of marks in Biology + Percentage of marks in Chemistry + Percentage of marks in English|
|5-Year Integrated MBA (BBA-MBA)||2 times the percentage of marks in English + |
Percentage of marks in any best of the three subjects
Details Mentioned in the Result
The Provisional Merit List is released in about 3-4 different sets depending on the programme. The list contains details like-
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Rank
- The Application ID
- Category of the Candidate
After the Result Announcement
Aliah University releases the Merit list on its official website. The candidate;s can download the list and print it for future reference. After that, with appearance of the candidate’s name on the merit list, he/she can go through the other stages of admission.
Selection and admission procedure of the candidates in Aliah University is based on four stages :
- A list of qualified candidates of different programmes after taking AUAT 2022 or without AUAT will be displayed separately on the University website http://www.aliah.ac.in.
- A separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates.
- Admission to programmes will be made through online counselling according to the rank in the merit list.
- The candidates will be provided with counselling details at the time of declaration of the result.
- Candidates having valid rank are only eligible for e-counselling.
- The list of eligible candidates to attend the counselling, the schedule, procedure, venue and other relevant details will be made available on the website.
- In case candidates fail to be present for the e-counselling process then, the seat will be offered to the next candidate in line.
- The allotment offered at the online counseling is only a provisional allotment.
- The choice submitted by the candidates during application/ counseling will be processed and a seat will be allotted based on merit/rank.
- If a candidate is not allotted in his/her 1st choice, then his/her 2nd choice (if given) is considered until all choices are exhausted.
- The allotment result will be declared on the university website
- After getting an allotment, candidates have to pay the admission fees through online mode. Details will be available on the website.
- In case the candidate fails to go through with the online admission process, then the seat will be offered to the next candidate in line.
- All admission will be provisional and will stand cancelled if the candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Final Admission after the AUAT 2022 Result
After taking online admission candidates have to physically come to the University campuses by strictly following the COVID-19 protocol for final admission/documents verification process. Candidates must check the official website for further details.
The following documents are required at the time of final admission and documents verification. Theses should be in original & with two sets of self-attested photocopies–
- Confirmation Sheet
- Admit Card (only for B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing candidates)
- Rank Card
- Online admission receipt/ payment receipt
- Filled in Admission Form with passport size photo attached
- The anti-ragging undertaking of parent and candidate both in non-judicial Rs. 10 stamp paper (given at ANNEXURE A and ANNEXURE B duly affirmed in front of an Oath Commissioner)
- All original Mark sheets & Certificates of class X & XII (where applicable)
- Admit card of 10th level.
- Proof of age: 10th standard admit card & certificate/birth certificate.
- PC/PwD certificate in original (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if previously studied in any other university)
- Transfer certificate or school/college leaving certificate issued by the school/college.
- Character certificate (to be obtained on the school/college letterhead/pad)
- Residential proof (Voter Card/ Aadhar Card)/Residential certificate from the competent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner (only for Nursing candidates)
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph.
FAQ’s for AUAT 2022 Result
A. The AUAT 2022 Results will be declared on the official website of ALiah University – http://www.aliah.ac.in
A. Merit List is published on the official website of the University along with the Rank of the Candidate and their details.
A. No, a candidate must go through four stages of selection & admission – Ranking, E-counseling, Seat Allotment & Online Admission.