ATMA 2022 Syllabus – ATMA Syllabus 2022 is the most important resource of preparation. Candidates who are appearing for the exam must check the syllabus before attempting. The exam syllabus plays a vital role in strategizing the schedule for studying. So, if you are an MBA Aspirant then you must be well aware of the syllabus. The competition is quite high in ATMA 2022, where the top score is around 99.98%. So, in this article, candidates can check the complete information about the ATMA Exam Syllabus 2022. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
ATMA Syllabus 2022
There is as such no prescribed syllabus. However, on its official website, it has been clearly mentioned that the questions are asked from the following sections.
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – I
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – II
- Verbal Skills – I
- Verbal Skills – II
- Quantitative Skills – I
- Quantitative Skills – II
ATMA Syllabus 2022 for Verbal Skills I & II
Candidates can refer to the following list for ATMA syllabus 2022 for verbal skills.
- Verbal reasoning
- Statement agreement
- Fill in the blanks
- Contextual usage
- Jumbled sentences
- Correction of sentences
- Fill in the words / set of words
- One word substitute
- Sentence correction
- Other Grammar Concepts
- Sentence completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
ATMA Syllabus 2022 for Quantitative Skills- I & II
Candidates can refer to the following list for ATMA syllabus 2022 for quantitative skills.
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Surds and Indices
- Problems on ages
- Permutation and Combination
- Number System
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic equations
- Time and Work
- Linear Equations
- LCM and HCF
- Trigonometry and functions
- Binomial Theorem
ATMA Syllabus 2022 for Analytical Reasoning (I & II)
Candidates can refer to the following list for ATMA syllabus 2022 for analytical reasoning.
- Seating arrangements
- Strong argument and weak argument
- Multi dimensional arrangements
- Odd one out
- Blood relations
- Letter and number arrangements
- Data sufficiency
- Verbal logic
- Coding and decoding
- Statement true or false
Important Topics for ATMA 2022
Here, we have provided some important topics for the exam. For the past years, maximum questions from this topic have been asked.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Permutation and Combination, Average, Equations, Ratio & Proportion, Numbers, Partnership, Simple and Compound Interest, Geometry and Mensuration, Time and Work, Pie Charts, etc.|
|Analytical Reasoning||Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangement, Coding, and Decoding, Arguments, Statements, and Conclusions, etc.|
|Verbal Ability||Fill in the blanks, sentence completion, jumbled paragraphs, Synonyms, and Antonyms, etc.|
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the following information for the ATMA exam pattern 2022.
- The exam is conducted online across all states in India.
- A total of 180 questions are asked in the exam.
- The total time duration of the entrance test is 3 hours. Each section carries 30 minutes.
- There will be a total of 6 sections.
- The questions are asked in MCQ format.
- Aptitude Test is conducted to the assess the candidate’s ability towards various scenarios.
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
Preparation Tips for ATMA 2022
Check the preparation tips given below for ATMA 2021.
- Firstly, go through the syllabus and exam pattern before starting with the preparation.
- Analyse and create a time table to check your progress.
- Try to practice the questions every day. As you know that it has sectional limit, therefore make sure to attempt online tests.
- Make notes of the important terms and formulas for quick revision.
- Attempt online mock tests to improve the accuracy of attempting the questions.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Train yourself with some brain twisters to develop your approach towards solving a problem.
- Read Novels and Newspapers to increase your vocabulary.
- Practice reading comprehension to solve the questions within the time limit.
- Keep at least a month for revising the chapters.
- Last but not least go through the instructions of the exam, marking scheme etc.
Recommended Books for ATMA 2022
In this section, the aspirants can check the books for each section-
For Verbal Ability
|Wren & Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Buy Here|
|Word Power Made Easy||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||Buy Here|
|Objective English for Competitive Exams||Buy Here|
For Analytical Reasoning Skills
|Analytical Reasoning Session by MK Panday||Buy Here|
|Koncepts for Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
|A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal||Buy Here|
|Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) for Competitive Exams||Buy Here|
For Quantitative Skills
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Buy Here|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||Buy Here|
ATMA 2022 Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions
Answer- The Association of Indian Management Schools is the main conducting body.
Answer- The exam takes online with a time duration of 3 hours.
Answer- There is total of six sections- Analytical Reasoning I and II, Verbal Skills I and II, and Quantitative Ability I and II.
Answer- Yes, there is a negative marking for incorrect answers.
Answer- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT, Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams. The links to purchase the books are mentioned above.
Answer- Candidates will be provided a time of 30 minutes to complete one section.