ATMA 2021 Result
ATMA 2021 Result for February exam will be announced on February 19, 2021. All candidates who will have appeared in the AIMS ATMA exam on February 14, 2021 will be able to check their results from here and atmaaims.com.
ATMA 2021 Result – Check here ATMA result published by AIMS. The result of ATMA 2021 is announced on the official website, which is atmaaims.com. Candidates can download the result as scorecard by logging in with PID and password. The score card contains section wise scaled score out of 100, percentile, total scaled score out of 800, and total percentile. Declaration of AIMS ATMA results is followed by further rounds of admission like group discussion and personal interview at the institute level. In all, there are 24 participating institutes of ATMA. And in addition, more than 200+ institutes accept ATMA result for admission in MBA / PGDM / MMS / MCA courses.
AIMS also releases a PDF file containing ATMA result data. In it, name, roll number, scaled score, percentile etc for all the candidates is given. Check more details about ATMA 2021 result from this page.
How Much Do ATMA Toppers Score?
All of you who are preparing for a session of ATMA or waiting for the result – do you wish to now how much ATMA toppers scores? Well, here is the official data of last year!
|Total %||Total Score||Score | % in Analytical||Score | % in Verbal||Score | % in Quant|
|99.98||697.38||84.11 | 99.95||81.50 | 99.86||83.08 | 99.62|
|99.95||688.90||80.36 | 99.74||76.24 | 99.17||87.85 | 99.98|
|99.93||682.88||75.67 | 98.86||81.50 | 99.86||84.27 | 99.79|
|99.90||681.70||81.53 | 99.81||76.24 | 99.17||83.08 | 99.62|
|99.88||675.58||85.05 | 99.98||72.04 | 97.52||80.70 | 99.45|
|99.86||675.02||75.90 | 98.95||75.19 | 98.76||86.42 | 99.90|
|99.83||674.24||77.07 | 99.19||81.50 | 99.86||78.55 | 98.88|
|99.81||673.08||82.70 | 99.88||76.24 | 99.17||77.60 | 98.62|
|99.79||670.62||77.31 | 99.24||78.97 | 99.74||79.03 | 99.07|
|99.76||669.92||76.60 | 99.07||70.98 | 97.14||87.38 | 99.95|
|99.74||666.96||77.31 | 99.24||73.09 | 97.90||83.08 | 99.62|
- Click here to check the complete ATMA result data for last year.
ATMA 2021 Result Date and Link To Download Score Card
|ATMA 2021 Result||Dates|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||14 Feb 2021|
|Announcement of ATMA result||19 Feb 2021|
Check Result Here:
Available soon – Candidates can check ATMA 2021 result from here, as per the schedule above
Official Website: atmaaims.com.
How to Check ATMA 2021 Result?
The result of ATMA is announced via login. Candidates can check it by following the steps below.
Step 1: First and foremost, the candidates need to click on the link above.
Step 2: The links leads to login page, which looks as shown below.
Step 3: The candidates then need to access the login, by selecting exam and entering PID with password.
Step 4: After entering all the details cross check properly and then click the “Log In” button.
Step 5: Lastly, the result of ATMA is displayed on the screen. Check it and download it as a pdf for future reference,
This is how the result of ATMA / ATMA scorecard looks likes
Compilation of ATMA 2021 Result
The ATMA result 2021 is prepared as explained below.
Raw Score of ATMA: First of all, as per the marking scheme, AIMS determines the raw score for each candidates. While doing so, it deducts marks for each incorrect answer as per the negative marking.
Marking scheme given below is as per last year
- 01 mark is awarded for the correct answers
- 0.25 marks are deducted for the incorrect answers
- 0 marks for the unanswered question.
Calculation of Scaled scores: The raw score are converted to scaled score.
- First, section wise scaled score are calculated out of 100 for Quant, Reasoning, and Verbal section.
- On the basis of section wise scaled score, total scaled score out of 800 are determined.
Percentile of ATMA: Next step is to calculate the percentile of ATMA. The percentile score of ATMA indicates the number of candidates who score more or less that the respective candidate,
- According to the marks secured in each-section of ATMA, the section-wise percentile is calculated.
- The overall percentile is calculated as per the section wise percentile of ATMA.
What to do if Forgot ATMA 2021 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their ATMA 2021 login password or PID, they can follow the steps given below to retrieve it.
1st step: First of all, click on the link given above.
2nd step: Now, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
3rd step: Then, enter the following details:
- Date of birth
- Registered mobile number
- Registered email id
4th step: After entering these details, click on the button ‘Find PID or Password’.
5th step: Lastly, write down the PID or password as displayed on the screen.
Details Mentioned on ATMA 2021 Result
ATMA 2021 result consists of the following important information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number
- Address of the candidate.
- Exam date with month and year.
- Scaled score out of 100 – for each section.
- Percentile – for each section.
- Total scaled score out of 800.
- Overall percentile.
ATMA 2021 Cut Off
All the colleges or institutes that accept ATMS scores releases the cut-off scores after the declaration of ATMA result. The cut-off is the minimum score that candidates need in order to be called for further round of admissions.
- Candidates qualifying cut of are called for D / PI.
What After Declaration of ATMA 2021 Result?
The candidates who meet the cut-off are then called by the participating institutes to take part in the other admission process. The selection process includes:
Group Discussion: The candidates are given a topic related to any social, economic or political view. Then, the candidates have to tell their thoughts on that topic.
- Basically, Group Discussion tests the candidate’s leadership qualities, communication skills, managerial skills, personality etc.
Personal Interview: An interview panel takes the personal interview of the shortlisted students. This is conducted to test the candidate’s personality, communication skills, confidence, past academic backgrounds etc.
The candidates are granted admission after considering the scores in ATMA 2021, GD and Personal Interview.
Participating Institutes of ATMA 2021
In all, there are 24 participating institutes of ATMA. The complete list of these is as follows:
- Institute of Rural Management, IIRM Jaipur Campus.
- Institute of Marketing & Management.
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology (MBA Institute).
- IIHMR University.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science.
- Xavier Business School, St Xavier’s University.
- Institute of Management Study, West Bengal.
- Indus Business School, IIEBM.
- Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram.
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII).
- Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya.
- International School of Management & Research (ISMR).
- IES’s Management College and Research Centre.
- Suryadatta Institute of Management.
- Kohinoor Educational Complex.
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, (KIAMS).
- NSB Academy (National School of Business).
- Indus Business Academy.
- Management Academy for Digital Economy in India (MADE Academy).
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM-MC&I, GOI).
- MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (MIME).
- Alliance School of Business.
- Rajalakshmi School of Business.
- Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
Top Colleges Accepting ATMA 2021 Result
Other than the participating institutes, here is the list of top college which accept ATMA result for filling seats.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi.
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai.
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School, Hyderabad.
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore.
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune.
- Institute of Management Studies, Ranchi University, Ranchi.
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune.
- Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore.
About ATMA 2021
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a computer-based test that is conducted for the admission into MBA / PGDM / MMS / MCA programmes. It is a national level test that is recognized by AICTE and MHRD. It offers admission in 200+ colleges. The test consists of 180 multiple-choice questions. The test basically judges quantitative skills, analytical reasoning skills, and verbal skills.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) was established in the year 1988. It is basically a non-profit organization that has grown into a network of 740 management schools of national and international level.
Some objectives of AIMS
- It facilitates training programs
- It develops management education
- It is responsible to maintain international management networks
- It also develops case studies and books
The mission of AIMS is to function as a professional management association where it can take steps like quality of management, manpower training, curriculum development, management research, collaboration with other agencies etc.
Frequently Asked Questions for ATMA 2021 Result
Ans. You can check result online at atmaaims.com by selecting the exam date, and by entering PID and password.
Ans. No, AIMS will not send the scorecard via post. It can be downloaded only via online mode.
Ans. ATMA 2021 result will release on 19 February 2021.
Ans. After the declaration of the result, you are required to appear at the allotted college and take part in other admission process such as Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
MBA Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|