ATMA Registration 2021
AIMS has started ATMA 2021 registration at atmaaims.com for February exam. Apply for the MBA entrance exam by last date 8 Feb.
To apply for ATMA 2021, do registration from the link given below. Then pay application fee and fill all details in the ATMA application form 2021. The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is conducting AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) for MBA, PGDM, MMS, MCA admissions in AICTE recognized B-Schools in India. Get here complete details of ATMA registration 2021 including direct link to apply, how to apply, fee, eligibility, login, and other details.
At the moment, the application form for AIMS ATMA Feb 2021 exam is available. The application form for May, and July exams will be available in March or April, and May or June respectively.
Recommended: Get ATMA syllabus 2021, exam pattern, books, sample papers.
ATMA Registration 2021 Last Date
|ATMA 2021||Important Dates|
|For Feb Exam|
|Registration Starts||21 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||07 Feb 2021|
|Closing of registration||08 Feb 2021|
|Last date to print the filled-in application form||09 Feb 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||10 Feb 2021|
|AIMS ATMA 2021 Exam||14 Feb 2021|
|Result announcement||19 Feb 2021|
|For Next Exams|
|ATMA 2021 Exam Date for May Exam||30 May 2021|
|ATMA 2021 Exam Date for July Exam||25 Jul 2021|
Candidates need to pay the ATMA 2021 registration fee at the time of filling the online application form. The application fee is to be paid on or before the due date :
- Rs 1298/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%)
- 25% fee concession is there for women candidates
- And 50% fee concession is there for candidates who belong to North-Eastern states of India.
Mode of Application Fee – Application Fee is to be paid in online mode through the given below ways:
- Credit card
- Debit Card
How To Apply for AIMS ATMA 2021?
Candidates must ensue that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before filling their ATMA 2021 application form. The steps for the same are as follows.
Step 1: Register and pay fee to generate PID
- First of all, the candidates need to click on “Click here to generate PID“. It is given above.
- Next, this leads to the registration page of ATMA 2021, wherein you need to fill in the basic details, which are:
First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Name of the City, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and Captcha Code.
- After filling in the details, then click on the proceed for fee payment button.
- Now, pay the application form fee through payment modes like debit / credit and net banking facility.
Step 2: Note the PID
- After the payment of the application fee is done, you will receive a ” Personal Identification Number” to the registered id and mobile number.
Step 3: Fill the application form
- After getting the PID, you can move forward to fill the application form and upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- The candidates have to fill in Personal ID number, date of birth, email id, mobile number, Name, Address, State / Union Territory, Nationality, Email ID, Gender, Qualification Details, test center choices, and choices of participating institutes for ATMA
- After successful submission of the form, candidates get the login password. The same is also sent via mail and SMS. The generation of password indicates the completion of the application process.
Eligibility Criteria To Know Before Doing ATMA Registration 2021
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for ATMA 2021 exam. The criteria is as follows:
- Candidate should have 50% marks in Bachelors degree.
- Those who have completed CA course can also apply.
- The degree should be recognized by UGC.
- Final year students can also apply.
After Doing ATMA 2021 Registration – Download Admit Card and Appear in Exam
Once the registration process is complete, the next thing to do is to download ATMA 2021 admit card, and prepare for exam.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card – You can download the ATMA admit card for Feb exam, from 10 Feb 2021 at atmaaims.com. To do that you will have to login with your PID and password. Take printouts of the hall ticket and keep it safe. Follow instructions on it for the exam.
ATMA 2021 Exam – The AIMS ATMA exam is like an aptitude test. There will be 180 questions of MCQ type, to be answered in 180 minutes (3 hours). These questions will be on analytical reasoning skills, verbal skills, and quantitative skills. For each of these skills there will be two sections so there will be 6 sections in all. In ATMA, there is no negative marking.
Frequently Asked Questions on ATMA Registration 2021
No, the entrance test fee will not be refunded in any circumstances
The ATMA exam is conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools)
ATMA 2021 will be held on 14 Feb 2021, 30 May 2021, and 25 Jul 2021.
No, the only mode of getting ATMA 2021 Admit Card is through online.
MBA Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|