ATMA 2021 Exam Analysis – Check ATMA 2021 analysis for the April session from this page. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has successfully conducted ATMA 2021 for the April session today i.e 25th April 2021. The exam was held as a live AI and remote proctored home-based online test. The exam was held from 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM.
ATMA is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission in MBA / PGDM / MMS / MCA programs. It is conducted in the online mode only. The test comprises 180 multiple-choice questions. Check the detailed ATMA 2021 exam analysis given below.
ATMA 2021 Exam Analysis
Highlights of ATMA 2021
- ATMA 2021 for April session took place from 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM.
- There was negative marking for the wrong answers in the test.
- The candidates had to show their admit cards and valid id proof in front of the camera on demand of the proctor.
- The submit button for the exam appeared 2 hours after the start of the exam.
Significance of ATMA 2021 Exam Analysis
Through ATMA 2021 exam analysis, the candidates can get to know about the following things:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Pattern of questions followed in the exam
- Understanding the weightage of topics from which questions were asked in the exam
- Know whether any questions were repeated in the exam from the previous year
Question Paper Pattern of ATMA 2021
Check the question paper pattern of ATMA 2021 given below.
- Type of questions: The test comprises multiple-choice questions
- Duration: The candidates are given total 3 hours to complete the test
- No. of sections: There are total 6 sections in the test
- Marking Scheme: There is negative marking in the test
Section-Wise Time Given to Complete the Test
|Sections||Section Limit to complete each section|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||30 minutes|
|Verbal Skills – I||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills – I||30 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30 minutes|
|Verbal Skills – II||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills – II||30 minutes|
ATMA 2021 Feb Exam Analysis
Check the overview of ATMA 2021 February exam given below.
- According to the students, the overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate to difficult. However, in comparison to the last year, Feb ATMA was considered to be difficult.
- Out of all the sections, Quantitative Skills II was considered to be the most difficult.
- Many students found the Quantitative section tricky and lengthy.
- The Verbal Skills section was also lengthy.
- As per the students, the analytical reasoning section had questions that were based on critical reasoning.
Check the section – wise difficulty level of ATMA 2021 (Feb session) given below.
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||Moderate|
|Verbal Skills – I||Moderate|
|Quantitative Skills – I||Moderate to Difficult|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||Moderate|
|Verbal Skills – II||Difficult|
|Quantitative Skills – II||Moderate to Difficult|
Verbal Skills: This section was different from previous year examinations. No direct questions on Synonyms and Antonyms were asked. The questions in this section were based on Jumbled Paragraph, Sentence not contributing to main idea, Sentence correction, Antonym- Synonym pairs, Fill in the blanks, Cloze, Reading Comprehension, Incorrect word / phrase etc.
Analytical Reasoning Skills: This section was based on critical reasoning skills. The section also had questions from Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Arrangements, Course of Action, Data Sufficiency, Strong-Weak Arguments, Syllogisms, Statement-Inference, Strong / Weak Arguments etc.
Quantitative Analysis: This was the toughest section out of all the sections. The questions asked in this section were from Numbers, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Modern Math, Data Interpretation.
ATMA 2021 Participating Colleges
Check ATMA 2021 participating colleges given below.
- Institute of Marketing & Management, New Delhi
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology
- IIHMR University
- Institute of Management Studies, Uttar Pradesh
- SIES College of Management Studies
- Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya
- International School of Management & Research
- Goa Business School
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Maharashtra
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Ashoka School of Business, Telangana
- Community Institute of Management Studies, Karnataka
- Crescent School of Business, Tamil Nadu
Click here to check the detailed list of participating institutes of ATMA 2021.
ATMA 2021 Expected Cut-Off
The expected cut off for ATMA will be released soon. As per experts, the previous year cut off has been as follows:
Delhi – NCR
|School of Inspired Leadership||80-85|
|New Delhi Institute of Management||80-85|
|OP Jindal University||75-80|
|Delhi School of Business, New Delhi||70-75|
|Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi||60-65|
|Jaypee Business School, Noida||60-65|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||70-75|
|JK Business School, Gurgaon||65-70|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||80-85|
MBA Colleges in Bangalore
|Christ University, Bengaluru||80-85|
|Acharya Bangalore B School||65-70|
|GIBS Business School||60-65|
Mumbai Region Colleges
|SIESCOMS Navi Mumbai||80-85|
|ITM Group of Institutions||70-75|
|SDA Bocconi Mumbai||70-75|
|Vivekanand Business School||65-70|
|Prin L.N Welingkar WE School Mumbai||80-85|
FAQs on ATMA 2021 Exam Analysis
Ans. ATMA 2021 exam analysis will be available 30-45 minutes after the exam is over.
Ans. ATMA 2021 exam analysis cover the over all and section-wise difficulty level of exam, questions asked in the exam, expected cut-off.
Ans. The exam is held as AI & Remote Proctor-based exam.