ATIT 2021 – IcfaiTech, Hyderabad, is conducting ATIT phase 1 from April 12 to 20, 2021. The admit card for the exam has been sent at the candidate’s registered e-mail id. Apart from this, ATIT phase 2 exam will be held from June 12 to 20, 2021. Candidates can do ATIT 2021 registration for Phase 2 exam till June 10, 2021. ATIT shall be an online test. Both the phases will be held across the nation and candidates who will qualify the exam will get admission in B.Tech and B.Sc course. Check more details on ICFAI ATIT 2021, like how to apply, eligibility, how to prepare, books to refer, and more, on this page below.
ATIT 2021 Exam Dates
The complete schedule for ICFAI ATIT 2021 is given below:
|Last date for receipt of the completed application form||10 Apr 2021||10 Jun 2021|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2021||10 Apr 2021||10 Jun 2021|
|ATIT 2021 exams date||12 – 20 Apr 2021||12 – 20 Jun 2021|
|Provisional admission letters to selected and wait list candidates||23 – 25 Apr 2021||23 – 25 Jun 2021|
|Last date for the payment of admission fee||3 May 2021||3 Jul 2021|
|Sliding 1||4 May 2021||4 Jul 2021|
|Reporting for Admissions||31 May 2021||30 Jul 2021|
|Sliding 2||31 May 2021||30 Jul 2021|
|Immersion Program||2 – 10 Jun 2021||2 – 10 Aug 2021|
|Registration||12 Jun 2021||12 Aug 2021|
|Sliding 3||14 Jun 2021||13 Aug 2021|
ATIT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully filled the form and have booked the slot for the exam will get the admit card for ATIT 2021. It will be available on their registered email id. Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam center. Also, candidates have to carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without valid identification proof and the admit card as well.
Exam Pattern of ICFAI ATIT 2021
Candidates who are interested to appear in the exam must check the exam pattern before the exam so that they can prepare accordingly and can score better results. The section here will give an overview of the exam pattern for ICFAI ATIT 2021 for candidate’s reference.
- Mode of Examination: Both Online proctored and computer-based test from the allotted centers.
- Types of Ques: The exam will be having Objective Type.
- No. Of Ques: Candidates will be facing a total of 120 questions.
- Duration of Examination: The exam will be held for 2 hours.
- Subjects: The test constitutes questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Logical Reasoning.
|Subject||Number of questions|
How to Prepare for ATIT Exam 2021?
First of all, aspirants have to take note that the officials have not prescribed any syllabus for ATIT 2021. However, since the exam is for admission in the UG courses, it can be assumed that the level of the questions in the exam is of 10+2 level.
Hence here are some tips to prepare for ICFAI ATIT 2021:
Focus on school: You must diligently complete the 10+2 syllabus while at school. This is important and will held you with ATIT exam.
Prepare for online mode: The students who are planning to appear in Phase 1 of ATIT 2021, note that it will be an online proctored test. Hence make sure to have all the necessary things for this mode of the exam.
To prepare for ATIT, you need books: Complete your school prescribed books for Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Additionally, you can take help of the below given books too:
- Concepts of Physics Vol I & II with Solutions
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations
- Organic Chemistry by LG Wade
- RD Sharma Objective Mathematics
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
Courses Offered in ICFAI Through ATIT 2021 Exam
While filling the application form of ATIT 2021 candidates have to provide all the seven preferences as per their priority for the courses. Any application form not having even a single preference will be rejected.
ICFAI will be offering the following courses in the Engineering Branch.
|B.Tech: Branch of Engineering||Code|
|Computer Science & Engineering||02|
|Data Science & Artificial Intelligence||03|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||04|
Eligibility Criteria of ATIT 2021
Candidates who are willing to get admission to any of the courses must first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The details for eligibility criteria for ATIT 2021 are provided here.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Program
- The aspirant should have passed Class 12th with 60% and above aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Those candidates whose Class 12th final examination result is awaited may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program.
For Diploma / Polytechnic students with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible for the Advanced Standing Admissions (Lateral Entry) in the second year of respective discipline of B. Tech Program.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Program
- Candidates must pass ass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XII.
- They must have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects in 10+2.
- Class XII (or its equivalent) students awaiting their final examination results may also apply.
ATIT 2021 Application Form
The application form ATIT 2021 is available in the following modes:
- Online Application
- Download of Application Form
Application fee: For both modes of application the fee is Rs. 750.
How to apply online for ICFAI ATIT 2021?
- To apply online candidates have to visit ifheindia.org/icfaitech.
- Net, the candidates have to apply by paying the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online only
- Also, in the online form candidates have to upload a scanned image of their passport size color photograph
How download the ICFAI ATIT 2021 application form to apply?
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the application form from ifheindia.org/icfaitech.
- This downloaded application form must be sent to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft. The DD and form must be sent via speed post or courier.
- The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/C ATIT 2021” payable at Hyderabad.
- The ATIT Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
The address where the form must be sent to is:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech / B.Sc Programs),
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082,
ATIT 2021 Slot Booking
All the registered candidates shall receive a link to a Google form in which the slot for ATIT 2021 will be available. On each day of ATIT 2021, in phases 1 and 2 both, there will be 3 slots. Candidates have to select 1 slot via the google form. However, candidates need to do so before the last date. The date, time and slot will be intimated to the applicant through the registered e-mail.
ATIT 2021 Exam Centres
Phase 2 of ATIT shall be held across the nation in CBT mode. Here are the cities allotted for ATIT 2021:
|Ananthapur (101)||Delhi (121)|
|Guntur (102)||Ghaziabad (122)|
|Kadapa (103)||Bhubaneswar (123)|
|Kurnool (104)||Jaipur (124)|
|Nellore (105)||Kota (125)|
|Ongole (106)||Chennai (126)|
|Rajahmundry (107)||Hyderabad 1 (127)|
|Tirupathi (108)||Hyderabad 2 (128)|
|Vijayawada (109)||Hyderabad 3 (129)|
|Visakhapatnam (110)||Hyderabad 4 (130)|
|Muzaffarpur (111)||Khammam (131)|
|Patna (112)||Mahabubnagar (132)|
|Raipur (113)||Nalgonda (133)|
|Ahmedabad (114)||Nizamabad (134)|
|Jamshedpur (115)||Warangal (135)|
|Ranchi (116)||Karimnagar (136)|
|Bengaluru (117)||Chandigarh (137)|
|Trivandrum (118)||Dehradun (138)|
|Bhopal (119)||Agra (139)|
|Indore (120)||Allahabad (140)|
|Varanasi (143)||Kanpur (141)|
|Kolkata (144)||Lucknow (142)|
ATIT 2021 Result
ICFAI declares the result for ATIT 2021 after the conduct of the exam on the official website. All the candidates who appear in the exam will be able to check the result. Qualified candidates are called for futher process of admission. The merit position of all candidates who have appeared in ICFAI ATIT will be prepared on the basis of their total percentile scores obtained in ATIT.
It is possible that the final ATIT scores of the two candidates may be the same. Then the following criterion will be used to resolve the merit position of the two candidates:
- First, their scores obtained in Mathematics and Physics in ATIT will be considered.
- If the tie still exists then their score in English and Logical reasoning in ATIT will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, then their total PCM marks in the 12th examination will be considered.
ATIT 2021 Seat Allotment Process
The seat allotment process is done with the held of a computer software. This soft ware is programmed to allot the seat to the candidates in the various courses in order of the rank of the candidates in the merit list.
At any time when the computer considers a candidate, it first tries to accommodate the first preference of the candidate and goes to their second preference if their first preference could not be accommodated and so on.
However, there is a sliding option available for the candidates who do not get their first preferred course. If after all admission process is over, and vaccancy arises in any course by non-acceptance of the admission, the offer will be made to the next candidate in the order of merit.
Fee Structure of ICFAI Tech for B.Sc and B.Tech
Students have to pay the program fee at the beginning of each semester, as per the due dates which will be indicated in the Student Handbook.
|Total Program Fee|
(Excluding Admission Fee and Caution Deposit)
|B.Sc (3 Years)||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 3,00,000|
|B.Tech (4 Years)||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 10,00,000|
About ICFAI TECH
Faculty of Science and Technology (FST), commonly known as ICFAI Tech is a constituent of IFHE. IFHE is a Deemed University. ICFAI Tech offers education and training in the fields of science and technology. ICFAI was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit society
The institute also has their placement cell, that provides students campus placements. The companies that recruit from ICFAI Tech includes:
- Ministry of Education
- Acess Meditech
- Ahex Technologies
- Aiswarya Telecom
- Client Curve
- and more…
Address for correspondence
ICFAI Tech Campus
Hyderabad – 501203
|ATIT 2021 Prospectus||Check Here|
ATIT 2021 FAQs
Ans. Exam will be take place in both modes i.e online mode and CBT mode.
Ans. Candidates are required to upload passport size photograph only, no other document is required.
Ans. While booking the slots candidates are allowed to choose the test center of their choice as it will be decide by the officials.
Official website: ifheindia.org