ATIT 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Candidates who are planning to appear for ATIT 2021 can check the syllabus from this page. Admission Test for Icfai Tech (ATIT) is a online and computer based test, which is held for admission of candidates in B.Tech and B.Sc courses. The level of the exam is that of 10+2.
Question in ATIT 2021 exam are asked from physics, chemistry, maths, English, and logical reasoning.
ATIT 2021 Syllabus
There is no official syllabus for ATIT 2021 that provides all topics. Therefore candidates need to practice everything they studied in class 11 and 12. However, there are few important topics which the candidates cannot miss. These are important topics from the ATIT 2021 syllabus and students can check it below.
The ATIT syllabus given below has been provided by the exam experts. They have prepared it on the basis of analysis of previous year data. Scroll down to know more.
The subject wise syllabus of ATIT 2021 is as follows:
ATIT 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Sequence and Series
- Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- 3D Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
ATIT 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Units and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of Systems of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-Conductor Devices
ATIT 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Equlibrium
- Redox Reactions
- s-block elements
- Some p-block elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- d and f block elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
ATIT 2021 Syllabus for English
- Reading Comprehension
- Formation of Effective Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Common Errors
ATIT 2021 Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Logical Sequence
- Quantitative reasoning
- Critical reasoning
- Seating Arrangements, etc.
ATIT 2021 Exam Pattern
ATIT is held as online test and computer based test. Candidates can choose the mode of exam during registration of ATIT 2021. The pattern of the exam in the both the mode shall be the same and is as follows:
- The questions are objective in nature
- There are total 120 questions in the test
- The candidates are given 2 hours to complete the test
- The questions in the test are asked from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Logical Reasoning and English subjects
The distribution of questions in the ATIT is as follows:
|Subjects||No. of questions|
Recommended Books for ATIT 2021
Now that you know ATIT syllabus and the exam pattern, here are some of the most recommended books which can accelerate your preparation for ATIT 2021.
|Concept of Physics Part-1 (2019-2020 Session) by H.C Verma||Buy Here|
|Concept of Physics Part-2 (2019-2020 Session) by H.C Verma||Buy Here|
|CBSE All In One Chemistry Class 12 for 2021 Exam||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 (Set of 2 Vol.) Examination 2020-2021||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for ATIT 2021
To be able to secure good percentile score in ATIT 2021, it is important to have a proper preparation strategy. Check the preparations tips given below.
- Start the preparation by analyzing the syllabus. Write down the important topics and then make a proper list of which topics have to be understood again and which topics just needs revision.
- Have a clear understanding of the basic concepts. So, take out the notes of your previous classes and start revising them.
- Give mock tests on a daily basis. This will help in identifying the weak areas and strong areas of study.
- Make sure the previous year question papers are referred while doing the preparation. By solving the previous year question papers, one gets to know about the level of questions, weightage of certain topics etc.
FAQs on ATIT 2021 Syllabus
Ans. The question paper of ATIT consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Logical Reasoning.
Ans. A total of 120 questions are asked in the exam.
Ans. The syllabus of ATIT is based on the topics studied at 10+2 level.
Official website: ifheindia.org