Assam PAT 2022 Syllabus: Directorate of Technical Education, Assam will release the syllabus for Assam PAT 2022. It is very important for aspiring candidates to check the syllabus before this exam as this will guide them to gather all the valuable information and help in preparing and organizing the course. The question paper of Assam PAT 2022 will be based on the 10th standard level. The question paper has questions from topics such as Mathematics and Science. The questions in Modern Office Management (MOM) will be asked from topics such as General Knowledge and English. The entrance exam is held in Offline mode for candidates to get admission into Diploma in Engineering and Technology courses. Scroll down to check the complete Assam PAT 2022 syllabus, exam preparation tips, etc.
Assam PAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will enable candidate to understand the level of examination and quality of work to be done in order to crack the exam. The question paper level will be based on 10th standard. Check the below Assam PAT 2022 syllabus.
- Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT): Candidates need to prepare from Mathematics and Science.
- Modern Office Management (MOM): Candidates need to prepare form General Knowledge and English.
Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
DTE will release the complete exam pattern in the Assam PAT 2022 brochure. Candidates must check the exam pattern before starting the preparation for the exam. The exam pattern will help the aspiring candidates understand the type, mode of exam and other important details regarding the exam.
Assam PAT is held in offline mode in the OMR sheet. The nature of questions is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). PAT MOM consists of both subjective and objective-type questions. The total marks are 100. Candidates will be allotted 2 hours to solve the paper.
|Course||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Type of questions|
|Polytechnic Admission Test||Mathematics and Science||100||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Modern Office Management||General Knowledge and English||100||Objective and Subjective|
Recommended Books for Assam PAT 2022
Books play an important role in preparing for any exam. The candidates must choose the correct books in order to crack the entrance exam. Check the below-mentioned recommended books to prepare for Assam PAT 2022.
|CBSE All In One Science Class 10 for 2022 Exam||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Check Price Here|
|Secondary School Mathematics for Class 10||Check Price Here|
|Mathematics For Class 10 By RD Sharma||Check Price Here|
Assam PAT 2022 Preparation Tips
An aspirant can follow different preparation strategies for the exam but it depends on which method they will apply from their study. Candidates are first advised to find an efficient way of study and then implement the same during their preparation. Check the below preparation tips to score well in the entrance exam.
- Follow the syllabus: It is very important to get the knowledge of complete syllabus allotted by the official authority. If you are aware of the syllabus it will help you study well for those topics which are included in the syllabus. It will also save time and help in reducing unnecessary time waste.
- Build a time schedule: Split your time based on subjects that are included in the syllabus. Do not skip any topic. Candidates are advised to cover the complete syllabus because there is no assurance from where questions will be asked in the exam. Leaving any topic will only decrease the chance of cracking the exam.
- Understand the exam pattern: All aspiring candidates must check the exam pattern which will help them understand the important details about the question paper. As candidates need to mark the answer in OMR sheet, therefore practice completing the question paper in the limited time allotted.
- Solve previous years question paper and give mock tests: Giving mock test is very helpful in understanding the level of preparation. This will also help analyse your strong and weak sections. This also helps understand time management and get the nature and type of questions asked in the entrance test.
- Focus on concepts: If you understand the concepts it will help in solving even the toughest question asked in the test. Therefore, candidates must clear up their concepts and know the basics of each topic.
- Stay positive and healthy: Having a positive attitude develops the confidence which is very important when appearing for entrance exams. Think positive, stay healthy and give your best.
FAQs on Assam PAT 2022 Syllabus
Ans: Assam PAT syllabus consists of topics asked from 10th standard Mathematics and Science.
Ans: Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus, build a time table and follow it strictly, test yourself and have confidence on yourself.
Ans: Candidates will be allotted 2 hours to solve the paper.
Ans: PAT MOM syllabus consists of General Knowledge and English subjects.