Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern– Check Assam PAT exam pattern 2022 from this page. Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). It is a state-level exam for admission to the various Diploma courses offered at the various Polytechnic Institutes across Assam. The exam is a pen and paper based exam. The exam tests the candidates for their knowledge in science and mathematics. Knowing the exam pattern will help the candidates have a better understanding of the paper. It is important that the candidates are familiar with the exam pattern as this further helps in preparing for the exam in a better way. Check the detailed Assam PAT 2022 exam pattern from this page.
Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for Assam PAT 2022 must be well versed with the exam pattern. Here’s a complete overview of Assam PAT 2022 exam pattern.
- Mode of exam– It is a pen and paper based test.
- Duration– It is a 2 hours paper.
- Type of Questions– Objective type: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) will be asked.
- Total Marks– Exam is of total 100 marks.
MOM 2022 Exam Pattern
Modern Office Management (MOM) exam is conducted for admission into the Diploma course in Modern Office Management offered at PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic. The exam pattern for the exam is given here.
- Mode– It is a pen and paper based exam.
- Duration– It is a 2 hours paper.
- Total Marks– It is a total 100 marks paper.
- Type of Questions– Objective and subjective type questions are asked.
Assam PAT 2022 Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus defines the subjects and topics from which questions will be asked in Assam PAT 2022. It helps in proper preparation for the exam. Assam PAT 2022 tests the candidates for their knowledge in Science and Mathematics. The syllabus for these subjects is based on the topics prescribed by HSLC for Class 10.
MOM 2022 Exam Syllabus
The MOM exam is for admission to the Modern Office Management Diploma course offered at PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic. The exam tests the candidates for General Knowledge and English in a subjective, objective type paper.
Recommended Books for Assam PAT 2022
It is important that the aspirants use good, comprehensive books and resources to ace the exam. Here are some highly recommended books for Assam PAT 2022. Before studying from these, the candidates must be thorough with the NCERT books for HSCL as they carry the basics.
|Book Name||Buy Link|
|CBSE All In One Science Class 10 for 2022 Exam||Click Here|
|Secondary School Mathematics for Class 10||Click here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
Preparation Tips for Assam PAT 2022
Here are some tips to help in preparation for Assam PAT 2022.
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern– Be fully aware about the syllabus for the exam and the paper pattern. Make your preparation schedule keeping these in mind. Allot study time to each topic according to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Study each topic wisely– Study the topics according to your strength, weakness and weightage, but ensure that all topics are covered and none is ignored.
- Set daily goals– Make a proper timetable and distribute the topics accordingly. Set daily targets for studying on the basis of topics and make sure you complete them.
- Refer good books– Refer the books suggested by toppers, subject experts and coaching institutes.
- Make your own notes– Make notes according to your convenience. Studying from your own notes will help in better and efficient preparation. Writing the notes will help things register in your mind for a long time.
- Practice previous years question papers and mock tests– It will help you get a clear understanding of the types of questions and exam format. Solve time bound practice papers to work on time management.
- Stay positive and healthy– Drink plenty of water, exercise, interact with friends and keep your mind fresh. Be confident about yourself and stay motivated.
FAQs on Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Ans. Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern is important as it helps aspiring candidates in understanding the structure and format of the question paper, and score well in the paper.
Ans. Assam PAT 2022 is a pen and paper based examination.
Ans. Knowing the paper pattern of the Assam PAT 2022 exam will help the candidates in planning their preparation and priotizing topics/subjects accordingly.
Ans. No. There is no negative marking for wrong answers in Assam PAT 2022.
Ans. There are 100 questions of one mark each in the Assam PAT 2022 exam.