Assam PAT 2022: The Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam is expected to conduct Assam PAT 2022 in the month of July 2022 tentatively. The Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 (Assam PAT) is conducted for admission into the polytechnics that offer three-year diploma courses in Engineering & Technology and Modern Office Management (MOM), for girls only. Once the registration commences candidates can fill out the application form on the official website of the exam council, i.e. dte.assam.gov.in. Application forms for Assam PAT 2022 examination are expected to be released in the 3rd week of May 2022, as per last year’s data. You can scroll below to know more about this Diploma Entrance Exam, eligibility criteria, application details, exam pattern, syllabus and much more.
Assam PAT 2022
Assam PAT 2022 exam notification would be released soon. Candidates can check the current status of the exam @assam.gov.in
Assam PAT 2022 Important Dates
As the official notification for this year’s exam has not been released yet, candidates can check last year’s timetable to get an idea about the exam schedule. The expected dates of Assam PAT 2022 are given below:
|Assam PAT 2022||Date (Tentative)||Assam PAT MOM 2022 Dates|
|Commencement of online application||3rd week of May 2022||4th week of May|
|Last date of application form submission||Last week of June 2022||to be announced|
|Admit Card release date||3rd week of July 2022||to be announced|
|Assam PAT 2022 exam date||4th week of July 2022||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||2nd-3rd week of August 2022||to be announced|
|Interview process starts||to be announced||to be announced|
Assam PAT 2022 Overview
Given below is an overview of Assam PAT 2022:
|Conducting body of Assam PAT 2022||Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam|
|Courses offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology and Modern Office Management (MOM)|
|Exam mode||Offline mode|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
Assam PAT 2022 Courses
Candidates can get admission into the following courses after clearing Assam PAT 2022:-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Technology
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Diploma in Textile Design
- Diploma in Mechanical (Auto) Engineering
- Diploma in Bio Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Printing Technology
- Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering
- Diploma in Fashion Technology
- Diploma in Garment Technology
- Diploma in Medical Electronics
- Diploma in Food Processing Technology
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Modern Office Management (For Girls Only)
Assam PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those interested in applying for Assam PAT 2022 should be permanent residents of Assam. To take admission in the Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2022, candidates must check their eligibility and should fulfil the set criteria. Candidates must be physically and mentally fit. They will also have to produce a fitness certificate at the time of admission from a registered medical practitioner. The eligibility norms for the Assam PAT 2022 are discussed below:
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) examination and must have obtained minimum 40% aggregate marks (Average) in Mathematics and Science (General Category)
- SC category candidates will require 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science
- ST candidates must have got at least 33% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science
Eligibility Criteria For Modern Office Management
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th (H.S.S.L.C.) examination or its equivalent examination in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce streams
For Modern Office Management
- General/OBC/MOBC category applicants should have the attained the age of 22 years 6 months as on 31-12-2022
- For SC/ST category candidates should have attained the age of 25 years 6 months as on 31-12-2022
For all Engineering & Technical courses
- General/OBC/MOBC category applicants should have the attained the age of 20 years 6 months as on 31-12-2022
- For SC/ST category candidates should have attained the age of 23 years 6 months as on 31-12-2022
Assam PAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill Assam PAT 2022 application form via online and offline mode. The application form fee will be paid through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ UPI or the generated bank challan can be printed and the fee can be submitted at any SBI branch nearby. The application form fee once paid cannot be refunded in any case. Candidates can apply for Assam PAT 2022 on the official website i.e. assam.gov.in. They are requested to keep the receipt printouts safe till the end of the admission process. With the help of your application number and date of birth, candidates will be able to log into their accounts.
Follow the steps given below to apply for Assam PAT 2022:
1st Step: Visit the official site of the exam council i.e dte.assam.gov.in
2nd Step: Find the registration link for Assam PAT 2022 or MOM 2022.
3rd Step: Fill out the application form carefully. Make sure to enter the authentic details in the application. Enter your name, date of birth, education, etc.
4th Step: Next, upload your scanned documents such as the photograph and signature.
5th Step: Click on the submit button and save the form.
6th Step: A unique application will be generated.
7th Step: The site will now direct you to the ‘Payment Portal of State Bank Collect’. Here, you have to fill out a few more basic details.
7th Step: Lastly, submit the application form fee and take a printout of the fee receipt and application form for future reference.
Assam PAT 2022 Application Form Fee
The application form fee is the same for all the categories. The fee once paid can’t be refunded.
|Category||Application form Fee|
|For all the categories||Rs. 500/-|
Candidates will need to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature in their admission form.
|Scanned Document||Format||Maximum Size|
Documents Needed For Assam PAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the documents required for applying for Assam PAT 2022:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Scan copy of passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Reservation or category certificates
- Caste category certificate
- Specially disabled person (PWD) certificate
- Domicile certificate
Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for Assam PAT 2022 must be well aware of the exam pattern. Here’s is an overview of Assam PAT 2022 exam pattern:
- Name of the exam – Assam PAT 2022
- Total No. of sections – There are a total 2 sections. Paper will have question from Mathematics and science subject in PAT exam and for PAT Modern Office Management (MOM) 2022 exam questions will be from General Knowledge & English subjects
- Total No. of questions – There are a total of 100 objective questions in Assam PAT 2022 and in PAT Modern Office Management (MOM) 2022 exam there are a total 100 both subjective & objective questions
- Duration of the exam – The duration of Assam PAT 2022 is 2 hours
- Negative marking – There is no negative marking
- Marking scheme – +1 mark is for each right answer
Assam PAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will enable the candidates to know about the examination. This will aid them in preparing well for the same. The question paper will be based on the Class 10th syllabus. Given below is the syllabus for Assam PAT 2022, as per last year.
|Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)||Candidates need to prepare from class 10th level Mathematics and Science latest syllabus|
|Modern Office Management (MOM)||General Knowledge and English|
Assam PAT 2022 Admit card
The Admit card of Assam PAT 2022 will be released after the successful completion of the application form. The candidates can download it from the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education i.e. assam.gov.in. Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by any other mode. Candidates simply need to enter the application number and date of birth to download the admit card. Candidates will be required to preserve the same in the form of printouts till the end of the admission process. The candidates should carry the admit card in the examination hall on the day of the test. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a proper admit card.
How to download the Assam PAT 2022 Admit Card
- Visit the official website, i.e. dte.assam.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Application login’ icon. After this, a login window will appear
- Next, enter your application number and date of birth and click on the ‘login’ button
- Now the hall ticket will get open
- Download the admit card and take a couple of copies for future use
Assam PAT 2022 Exam Centres
The Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 will be held at the following centres as per last year’s data:
|Test Centre||Test Centre||Test Centre||Test Centre|
|Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati||Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar, Baksa||Dhemaji Polytechnic, Simen Chapori,||Udalguri Polytechnic, Udalguri|
|Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgram||Barpeta Polytechnic, GanakKuchi, Barpeta||Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli Dhemaji||Hailakandi Polytechnic, Hailakandi|
|Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati||PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati||Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara||Tinsukia Polytechnic, Tinsukia|
|Lakhimpur Polytechnic,Bihpuria, Lakhimpur||Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Lahowal,|
|Residential Girls’ Polytechnic, Golaghat||Morigaon Polytechnic, Morigaon|
|Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon||Silchar Polytechnic, Meherpur, Silchar||HRH the PoWIET, Jorhat||Tezpur [ Girijananda Choudhury Institute of|
Management & Technology, Tezpur
|Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon||Diphu Polytechnic, Mentila, Diphu||Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali||Mangaldai|
|Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi, Nalbari||Sivasagar Polytechnic, Demow, Sivasagar||Chirang Polytechnic, Bijini|
Note: Modern Office Management (MOM) exam (for girls only) for admission into the Diploma Course in Modern Office Management at PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-21
Assam PAT 2022 Result
The result of Assam PAT 2022 will be declared on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in. Candidates are required to enter their roll numbers and date of birth to check their results. After the declaration of the Assam PAT 2022 result, qualified candidates are further called for the interview round. The candidates get admission into the polytechnics of Assam after clearing the interview round. The date, time and venue of the interview will be published on the Assam PAT result card. The seats will be allotted to the candidates in numerous institutes of polytechnic in Assam according to the merit list that is prepared after the interview round.
Assam PAT 2022 Tie Breaker
- If there is a tie in Assam PAT score, then marks of Mathematics and Science of qualifying exam will be taken into consideration
- If the tie continues, then faculty will consider the combined marks of the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists, then there’ll be a lottery by the Chairperson of the faculty Committee. In such a case decision of the committee will be considered as final
Assam PAT 2022: List of Affiliated Institutions
In total 26 polytechnic colleges are taking place in Assam PAT 2022 that will offer admission to the qualified candidates into their desired courses, according to the marks scored by the candidate after the entrance test and interview session.
- Assam Engineering Institute
- Nowgong Polytechnic
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
- Silchar Polytechnic
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic
- Assam Textile Institute
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic
- Diphu Polytechnic
- Residential Girls’ Polytechnic
- Baksa Polytechnic
- Barpeta Polytechnic
- Dhemaji Polytechnic
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic
- Karimganj Polytechnic
- Golaghat Polytechnic
- Goalpara Polytechnic
- Nalbari Polytechnic
- Kamrup Polytechnic
- Sivasagar Polytechnic
- Sonitpur Polytechnic
- Morigaon Polytechnic
- Tinsukia Polytechnic
- Chirang Polytechnic
- Udalguri Polytechnic
- Hailakandi Polytechnic
Assam PAT 2022: Fee Structure
Fee structure of institutions that candidates can get after clearing Assam PAT 2022 is given below. This fee structure is according to the previous year’s data.
Assam PAT 2022 Counselling
The Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam conducts counselling for the candidates who have qualified Assam PAT entrance exam. The date and venue of the counselling will be published along with the results. Qualified candidates will go through an interview round that will be held to select the candidates provisionally for admission. After that, the choice of diploma course and branch of engineering of a candidate will be purely on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the entrance test at the time of the interview. Candidates once admitted will not be considered again for any other course.
Documents required at Assam PAT 2022 counselling:
The list of documents needed for the verification process in the counselling are given below:
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations passed
- Self-attested copy of Admit Card or Certificate of the Board/University
- Character certificate
- GAP certificate
- Caste certificate
- OBC/ MOBC/Tea-Garden/Ex-Tea Garden Labor Community Certificate
- Sports quota certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Director, Rajyiik Sainik Board (if applicable)
- Certificate from the employer (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original)
- Certificate from Head of the last attended Institution
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Income Certificate issued
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Minority Community certificate
About Assam PAT 2022
Assam PAT stands for Polytechnic Admission Test 2022. The Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam conducts state level Assam PAT 2022 exam for the candidates seeking admission into the Polytechnics that offer a three-year Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology and Modern Office Management (MOM). The Assam PAT 2022 exam is an offline pen-paper mode test consisting of 100 questions in total.
FAQs On Assam PAT 2022
Ans: Candidates can check their Assam PAT 2022 results by entering their roll number and date of birth.
Ans: A total of 26 polytechnic colleges will be taking part in Assam PAT 2022.
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, i.e assam.gov.in.
Ans: The Assam PAT 2022 entrance test will take place offline across different centres.
Ans: Assam PAT 2022 syllabus consists of topics asked from 10th standard Mathematics and Science.