Assam PAT 2021 – DTE Assam has released the notification for Assam PAT as well as PAT MOM 2021. The Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) will be held on 18, 25 July; and the Modern Office Management (MOM) exam is on 01 August. Application form for them will be available from 20, and 22 May respectively. Candidates who have passed 10th class can appear in this state level polytechnic entrance exam for admission in diploma courses. Read complete details on Assam PAT 2021 exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result from this article.
Assam PAT 2021
Latest – Assam PAT 2021 notification out. Download here.
Latest – Assam PAT MOM 2021 notification out. Download here.
Assam PAT 2021 Exam Dates
Check all the important dates regarding the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 below.
|Exam Events||Dates for PAT 2021||Dates for PAT MOM 2021|
|Start of online registration||20 May 2021||22 May 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 Jun 2021||30 Jun 2021|
|Release date of admit card||Jun / Jul 2021||Jul / Aug 2021|
|Assam PAT 2021 Exam Date||18 Jul 2021|
25 Jul 2021
|01 Aug 2021|
Assam PAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is important for a candidate to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. To take admission in Polytechnic Courses, aspirates must possess the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th with minimum 40% marks in aggregate in Maths and Science.
- The aggregate marks are relaxable for the reserved category – 35% for SC and 33% for ST.
Diploma Course in Modern Office Management
- Aspirants must have Modern Office Management Admission Test (PAT-2021) for the admission.
- They should have pass 12th class or its equivalent exam in Humanities, Science r Commerce.
Assam PAT 2021 Application Form
The conducting body conducts the Assam PAT 2021 application process online at dte.assam.gov.in. Eligible candidates can proceed to submit online applications. Here are brief steps on how aspirants and fill and successfully submit Assam PAT online applications.
- Browse the official website of DTE Assam, dte.assam.gov.in.
- Now, click on the relevant link to start applying for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test.
- Select the “apply for Diploma Courses” section.
- Enter all the personal information, educational qualification, contact and details as asked.
- The next step if to upload all the necessary documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee and unique registration number displays on the screen.
|Fee||Rs. 500/- for all candidates.|
|Mode of Payment||Through state bank collect/ debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ Cash payment at any SBI branch|
Assam PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Students appearing for the admission test must note down the scheme of the exam. It helps them to understand the fundamentals of the exam.
- Mode of exam: Online/ Offline mode
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice questions
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Level of exam: 10th class level
- Number of section in exam: One question paper (Science and Maths)
- Duration of exam: 02 hours
Assam PAT Admit Card 2021
The call letter for PAT 2021 releases online a few days before the exam. Aspirants appearing this year can download it from the official website, dte.assam.gov.in. They need the application number and date of birth to download the Assam PAT admit card. All the details regarding Assam PAT 2021 Exam are available on the call letter only. Moreover, candidates need to carry the admit card to the exam centre for the verification purpose. No candidate is allowed to enter the PAT exam centre after the reporting time.
Assam PAT 2021 Result
The result for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test releases shortly after the exam is over. Aspirants can check their Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 result by visiting the official website, dte.assam.gov.in. After the declaration of result, the conducting body conducts the counselling session. Eligible candidates must appear for the counselling with the required documents. Also, the DTE Assam organizes the interview to shortlist candidates. On qualifying, candidates can take admission in colleges/ institutes.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 Counselling
Once the result is out, the conducting body conducts the counselling session. Aspirants can participate in the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Counselling by registering themselves online. Generally, the counselling round includes the registration > counselling> upgradation before next round > uploading acceptance by upgraded candidates > verification> next round of counselling. Check the list of documents to carry to the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Counselling below:
- Original documents of admit card
- Class 10th mark sheet, certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy Layer OBC/ MOBC certificate from concerned authority (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photograph
Colleges that Consider Assam PAT 2021 Score
After the declaration of result, aspirants can take admission in any of the following college/ institutes of Polytechnic studies.
- Assam Engineering Institute
- Assam Textile Institute
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic
- Barpeta Polytechnic
- Baksa Polytechnic
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
- Diphu Polytechnic
- Dhemaji Polytechnic
- Golaghat Polytechnic
- Goalpara Polytechnic
- HRH the PoW Institute of Engg. & Tech, Jorhat
- Karimganj Polytechnic
- Kamrup Polytechnic
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic
- Nowgong Polytechnic
- Nalbari Polytechnic
- PCPS Girls Polytechnic
- Residential Girls Polytechnic
- Sivasagar Polytechnic
- Silchar Polytechnic
- Sonitpur Polytechnic
- Tinsukia Polytechnic
- Morigaon Polytechnic
- Udalguri Polytechnic
About DTE Assam
Directorate of Technical Education or commonly known as DTE Assam works under the government of India. It is set up to administer, supervise, control and plan programs for the development of Technical education in the state. It also conducted the Joint Admission Test for admission into B.E. Course and MCA course. The mission of DTE Assam is to improve the generation of employment through technical education.
Official website: dte.assam.gov.in
Ans 1. Aspirants first have to qualify the Assam PAT and then appear for the counselling round.
Ans 2. After the result is out, the conducting body start the counselling round for the admission.
Ans 3. As per the exam pattern, around 100 questions are asked in the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test.
Ans 4. Candidates must have passed 10th class to appear for the polytechnic admission test.
Disclaimer: Information other than dates are based on the previous year exam. Once the new brochure is out, we will update our page accordingly.