|Details - Assam CEE 2021, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers||Read in Hindi|
Assam CEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria – Check here the Assam CEE eligibility criteria 2021. Assam Science and Technology University publishes the eligibility conditions in the brochure, at astu.ac.in. Candidates who wish to appear in the state level engineering entrance exam must take note of all the points listed in it and ensure that they satisfy them, before filling up the form of Assam CEE 2021. Key parameters of the topics are domicile, educational qualification, and age. We have explained them all here.
Assam CEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Assam CEE 2021 application form, do check the eligibility criteria. It is a set of norms, which each and every candidates must satisfy, in order to take the test and get admission. The eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2021 related to age, domicile, education qualification, etc. Assam Science and Technology University conducts Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission in the B.Tech programme in the State of Assam. Read below to know if you are eligible for Assam CEE 2021 or not.
Assam Science and Technology University will soon release the brochure, and in it list the Assam CEE eligibility criteria 2021. Until then, you can read the expected criteria here, which is based on the past years’ iterations of the exam.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should also be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 without any grace marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with the following minimum marks taken together in PCM.
|Category||Minimum marks needed|
The age of the candidates must be between 17 to 21 years as on 1st August 2021.
Although, the upper age limit is relaxed to 22 years in the case of B.Sc. passed candidates and by 3 years for Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
The candidate must have a good moral character, and must be physically and mentally fit.
The eligibility of the candidates are verified at the time of counselling. Thus even a rank holder of the exam can be disqualified if they do not meet the eligibility norms as mentioned by the authorities.
The brochure mentions: “The University neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under reserved category) will be verified by the concerned counselling Authority.”
Documents To Prove Assam CEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to prove eligibility, the candidates can take help of the following documents:
- To verify the age candidates can take the help of their birth certificate or class 10 mark sheet.
- To verify the qualifications, candidates have to use their 10+2 mark sheets and certificates.
- For nationality the candidates can take help of the government issued ID card like the voter’s ID card, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.
- For domicile proof, the candidates can use the state issued domicile certificate or any valid document that can prove the same.
- To apply under any category, candidates must have the caste certificate that they belong to.
At the time of counselling, the eligibility of the candidates will be verified using the below-given documents:
- CEE 2021 Admit Card
- CEE 2020 score / rank card
- Proof of Age/ Date of Birth: HSLC Pass Certificate/ Admit Card
- 10+2 mark sheet, Overall Diploma mark sheet and Graduation mark sheet.
- Proof of Permanent Resident of Assam
- Character certificate
- Gap certificate, for candidates who have any gap year
Note – Issuance of Assam CEE 2021 admit card does not mean that your eligibility has been confirmed. Hall ticket is provided on a provisional basis. Colleges will verify your eligibility after declaration of Assam CEE 2021 result, at the time of counselling.
About Assam CEE 2021
Assam Combined Entrance Exam is conducted in the offline mode. Other important details regarding Assam CEE 2021 is given below.
- Duration: The exam is conducted for the duration of 3 hours
- Language of exam: The question paper is available in English and Assamese language
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions are asked in the exam
- No. of sections: There are 3 sections in the test
- Total no. of questions: There are 120 questions in the exam
- Marking scheme: 04 marks for the correct answers. For the incorrect answers, 01 marks will be deducted
Distribution of questions
|Sections of Question Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Assam Science and Technical University
Assam Science and Technical University was established on January 4, 2010, by the Assam Government. It is situated at Guwahati, Assam. It is a state university of Assam’s Government constituted by the Assam Science and Technology University Act, 2009. The university provided various UG and PG programs such as B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, B.Sc., M.Sc. It also offers Ph.D. programs as well.
Assam CEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Ans. Yes, to apply for Assam CEE 2021, the candidates must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Assam.
Ans. Yes the candidates must be between 17 to 22 years of age as on August 01, 2021. Some relaxations are also given to the candidates of certain categories.
Ans. As per the brochure, the University neither verifies the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applied under the reserved category) will be verified by the concerned counselling authority.
Thus even if the application is not cancelled due to non-fulfillment of the eligibility, the candidature will be cancelled at the time of counselling, even if the candidates have cleared the CEE.
Official website: astu.ac.in.