APJEE 2022 Application Form – The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) has not released any official notification for APJEE 2022 application form for admission into Diploma courses yet. APJEE exam did not take place in 2021 but if conducted this year, we can expect the commencement of application form filling from the 1st week of April 2022. Students will be able to fill out the APJEE 2022 application form online as well as in offline mode on the official website, apdhte.nic.in. The exam council will soon release a notification describing the documents to be uploaded with the application form.
In order to apply, candidates have to register themselves first by simply entering their name, mobile number, email id etc. Then only they will be able to fill out the form. For successful submission of the application, one has to pay the application form fee. If any candidate fails to pay the same his/her form will get rejected. The information regarding APJEE 2022 form filling, uploading the documents, format etc. have been given below.
APJEE 2022 Application Form
Latest – Candidates can apply for APJEE 2022 Application Form, as per the schedule from apdhte.nic.in
APJEE 2022 Application Form Dates
The APJEE stands for Arunachal Pradesh joint entrance exam. The entrance exam offers admission in to various diploma courses. The exam council has not released any official update about APJEE 2022 exam schedule yet. Hence, the dates given within the table below are tentative:
|APJEE 2022 Application Form||Date|
|Release of APJEE 2022 application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application form||3rd week of May 2022|
APJEE 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam name||APJEE 2022|
|Who releases the form||The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Mode of form release||Online/ Offline|
|Where is the form released||apdhte.nic.in|
|Application fee||For APST Candidates: Rs. 511 – Rs. 522|
For Non-APST Candidates: Rs. 711 – Rs. 722
|How to pay fee||Through Net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ UPI|
|Details needed for registration||Candidate’s name, basic details, e-mail Id, mobile number|
|Images to be uploaded||Recent photograph, signature, 10th mark sheet, category certificate etc.|
|Login credentials||Application number and password|
|Who can apply||10th or 12th pass|
APJEE 2022 Application Form Fee
Candidates will be able to apply for APJEE 2022 on the official site of the council i.e. apdhte.nic.in. Candidates have to submit the application fee before the last date of submission. Application fees once paid cannot be refunded. Without the payment of the admission form fee candidates’ applications will get rejected:
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee (Net banking)||Application Fee (Credit/Debit Card)|
|APST||Rs. 511||Rs. 522|
|Non-APST||Rs. 711||Rs. 722|
APJEE 2022 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must read all the eligibility norms specified by the council in order to avoid their disqualification. Here are all of the specified eligibility criteria, which are listed below :
- Candidates living in Arunachal Pradesh for at least last 3 years are eligible
- Applicants must have appeared/passed class 10th/12th examination from any of the institutions within Arunachal Pradesh and should have secured at least 35% in aggregate in Class 10th or Class 12th (Science stream) level examination for Diploma in Pharmacy/ Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Applicant should aged between 15 to 21 years as on December 31st, 2022. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories.
Documents Needed to Apply For APJEE 2022 Application Form
- Aadhaar card
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Scan copy of passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Reservation or category certificates
- Caste category certificate
- Specially disabled person (PWD) certificate
- Domicile certificate
APJEE 2022 Application Form Documents Image Specification
|Size||Minimum 25 KB||Minimum 25 KB|
How to Fill APJEE 2022 Application Form
Step 1: Visit the official website of APJEE exam council, apdhte.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘APJEE 2022 Application Form’ icon.
Step 3: Now you have to click on the “Fresh Candidate Registration” and fill in the asked details for the
registration purpose. Click on the submit button and verify yourself by entering the OTP received on your entered mobile number.
Step 4: After the verification, your dashboard opens up. Proceed further and click on the application link and fill in the asked details.
Step 5: Now you have to upload your recent photograph, signature, 10th marksheet, category certificate and other documents asked.
Step 6: After completion of the form, click on the submit button and proceed further to pay the form fee amount using an online payment mode.
Step 7: You should take a few copies of the application fee payment receipt and application form pages for future reference.
Details to be Entered in APJEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following information carefully and have to verify all the filled entries before the final submission:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhaar number
- Special category
- Required certificates
- Address details
- District, pin
- Qualification details
- Qualifying examination
- 10th class roll number
- Year of passing class 10th
- Marks obtained
- Status of qualifying examination- passed/appearing
- Examination centre choices
Why Can Be APJEE 2022 Form Rejected?
Candidates have to be aware of the fact that their application can get rejected if they fail to complete some of the very important steps. Mentioned below are all the factors that a candidate should be aware of before filling the application so as to prevent it from getting rejected:
- Candidates have to fill their forms completely. Partially filled or incomplete application will get rejected
- Applicants have to upload all the asked images or documents in a correct format. They should make sure that the uploaded documents are authentic
- It is very important for the candidates to pay the application form fee for successful submission of their application. If any candidate fails to do so their application will get cancelled
- Every candidate should check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application. If any candidate fails to fulfil the same
- Applicants will have to fill all the correct and real information in the application. Any form containing false information will lead to the rejection of application
FAQs For APJEE 2022 Application Form
Ans. The APJEE 2022 examination is expected to take place in the month of May 2022.
Ans. APJEE 2022 Application form is expected to be out in the month of April 2022.
Ans. You can fill out the APJEE 2022 Application form on the official website of the exam council, apdhte.nic.in.
Ans. The APJEE 2022 exam is a state level examination.