AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus – The State Board of Technical Education and Training will release AP POLYCET 2022 syllabus on its official website, polycetap.nic.in, in the month of July (tentative). Candidates can check the information brochure for POLYCET 2022 syllabus respectively once the brochure is released. The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is conducted for admission into Diploma level programs in Government, Aided, Un-aided and Second Shift polytechnics Private Engineering Colleges. It is expected that the syllabus for AP POLYCET 2022 will follow last year’s pattern only. Candidates need to have a thorough knowledge of the syllabus to crack the exam. For details on AP POLYCET 2022 syllabus, please refer to the article below.
AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP POLYCET 2022 has not been released yet. However, it is expected to be the same as that of the last year. Hence, given below is the last year’s syllabus PDF for the preparation motive. As soon as the syllabus PDF for this year is released, it will be updated here.
The question paper of AP POLYCET exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions. The question paper further will be dived into 3 sections.
- Mathematics section will consist of 50 questions for 50 marks
- Physics section will have 40 questions for 40 marks
- Chemistry section will have 30 questions for 30 marks
AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus Overview
The questions are going to be from the class 10th SSC examination level syllabus. Following are the subjects from which questions will be asked:
AP POLYCET 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
- Quadratic Expressions
- Real Number
- Pair of Linear Equations
- Partial Fractions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Theory of Equations
- Exponential and Logarithmic series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Random Variables and Distribution
- Binomial Theorem
- Similar Triangles
- Tangents and Secants to a Circle
- Applications of Trigonometry
AP POLYCET 2022 Physics Syllabus
- Reflection of light by different surfaces
- Refraction of light at plane surfaces
- The human eye and colourful world
- Electric current
AP POLYCET 2022 Chemistry
- Classification of elements- The periodic table
- Chemical Bonding
- Principles of metallurgy
- Carbon and its compounds
- Chemicals reactions and equations
- Acids, bases, and salt
- Structure of Atoms
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AP POLYCET 2022 is also given here in detail besides the syllabus :
- Exam Language – AP POLYCET 2022 will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu languages
- Total No. of sections – There are a total of 3 sections. Paper will have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- Total No. of Questions – There are a total of 120 objective-type questions in AP POLYCET 2022
- Duration of the exam – The duration of AP POLYCET 2022 is 2 hours
- Negative marking – There is no negative marking
- Marking Scheme – +1 mark for every right answer
Subject Wise Weightage
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Books
Candidates also need a list of books or study materials recommended by subject experts to crack AP POLYCET exam, along with the syllabus and exam pattern. Hence, listed below are a few books to help the aspirants to prepare better:
|Andhra Pradesh POLYCET||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board||Click Here|
|Arihant All In One Science Class 10||Sanubia & Rashmi Gupta Sonal Singh, Ruchi Kapoor, Imran Ahmad||Click Here|
|Selina Icse Concise Mathematics||R.K. Bansal||Click Here|
|Mastering Numericals and Objectives of Physics for Class X||Stalin Malhotra||Click Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Question paper pdf||–||Click Here|
FAQs On AP POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
Ans: The State Board of Technical Education and Training releases the syllabus of AP POLYCET 2022 at the official website polycetap.nic.in.
Ans. Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of SSC level examination.
Ans. AP POLYCET 2022 is an offline pen & paper mode exam.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in AP POLYCET 2022.