|Details - AP PGECET 2021, Application Form, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Qs Papers|
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
Get here AP PGECET 2021 Application Form date, direct link. The application form is expected to be released on the First week of March 2021. The application form will release on the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided here. The entrance test is organized for the candidates to get admission into multiple PG, Engineering, and Pharmacy Courses. Candidates having a Bachelor’s qualifying degree or its equivalent relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from AICTE/UGC approved institution can apply for AP PGECET 2021. The candidates need to pay the application form fee in order to complete the registration process. Check the complete details regarding the AP PGECET 2021 Application Form here.
Candidates are advised to submit the Application Fee before the last date, else they are charged with the Late Fee with submission of Application Form. To stay updated with Registration process refer to below given table:
|Start of registrations||1st week of Mar 2021|
|End of registrations||1st week of Apr 2021|
Apply here – AP PGECET 2021 Application Form will release on the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP PGECET 2021 :
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicants should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have obtained a relevant Bachelor qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (PB) courses into the Courses corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Applicants who are pursuing B.Tech or its equivalent / B.Pharm. course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form Fee
Candidates must submit the prescribed Application Fee while applying for AP PGECET 2021. The expected application form Fee details has provided below:
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the Application Fee before the last day of submission else they will be charged with the Late Fee for Application Form.
|Category||Application Fee||Application fee with Late Fee charges|
|OC/BC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)|
|SC/ST||Rs 500/-||Rs 500/- + (500 /2000/ 5000/-)|
Mode of Payment : The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP PGECET 2021 Required Documents
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
|Details Required||Document to be Referred|
|Online Transaction ID||Receipt form from AP Online Centre|
|Credit card or Debit card details||Credit Card / Debit Card/Net|
Banking Account User ID and its password
|Qualifying Examination appeared|
Hall ticket Number of the
|Degree Hall Ticket Number / Degree certificate|
|Examination paper was chosen for|
the entrance test (APPGECET)
|Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State|
Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent
|10th or Equivalent Certificate / Birth Certificate|
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||Definition of local / Non-local|
|Income of Parents||Income Certificate|
|Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
|Ration Card Details||Ration Card|
|Category (SC, ST,BC, etc.) and Application number of|
the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC only)
|Caste Certificate issued by the|
MRO/Competent Authority through
How to fill AP PGECET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to fill the AP PGECET 2021 Application Form:
Step 1 Application Fee payment :
Candidates first have to pay the required Application Fee in order to proceed with the Application Filling.
- Visit the official website and click on Fee payment
- After clicking on Fee Payment Tab, a fee payment web page will be displayed as shown in the screen below
- Fill in ALL the mandatory details given in the web page. The details are Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile No Mentioned above belongs to Self or Father or Mother or Relative, Alternate Mobile Number-Mail Disqualifying degree [ B.E./B.Tech. / AMIE / M.Sc. / MCA etc. ], Specialization in qualifying degree, eligible papers at AP PGECET, Fee Amount (FROZEN) (will be populated automatically based on the stream selected by the candidate).
- Next select the mode of payment as shown below and submit your Application Fee.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the“Transaction is successful” message along with Payment ID.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application screen.
Step 2 Check Payment Status:
After making your payment, candidates can check their Application payment status, if successful or not.
- Click on Know Your Payment Status tab for checking the status of the payment as shown in the below screen.
- After clicking on Know Your Payment Status Tab, the following page is displayed. Enter the same hall ticket number and mobile number as given in step 1 and click on Check Payment Status button as shown in the screen below.
Step 3 Fill Application Form :
After successful payment of Application Fee , candidates can fill their Application Form with all the mandatory details and register themselves online.
- The candidate can start filling the application by selecting the tab “Fill Application (only after fee payment)”
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on Proceed to fill application.
- Fill in all the necessary details including Personal Details, Communication Details, Qualifying Examination Details, Details of Common Entrance Test
- After Filling all the details and online application is Submitted, two more buttons pop up MODIFY and CONFIRM / FREEZE.
- If you wish to modify any details click on the MODIFY button if not Click on the CONFIRM/FREEZE button.
- After clicking on the Confirm button, the application will be submitted and a pop up message will be displayed as shown in the screen below.
Step 4 Print Application Form :
After filling the Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the same for future use.
- Candidate can take a print out of the application by clicking on Print Application button which is useful for further correspondence.
- After clicking on Print Application Form link from Application tab of AP PGECET-2021 home page, the Print Application Form for AP PGECET-2021 page will be displayed then enter all the mandatory details and click on Get Application Details as shown in the screen below.
- After entering all the mandatory details and clicking on Get Application Details, the print copy is displayed for printing.
Details in AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
Following are the details candidates need to fill in the Application Form with utmost care:
- Candidate Name:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Ration Card number
- Annual Income of the Parents (in Rs.)
- Caste Category
- Do you belong to the community
- Special Reservation Category
- Minority/ Non-Minority
- Candidate Bank Details
- House No. (Or) ℅
- Village/Street /Locality
- Pin code
- Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number and Telephone Number
- E mail ID
- Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class)
- Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)
- Places of Study
- Local Area
4. Details of Common Entrance Test
- Test Centre Preference
- Photo and Signature
AP PGECET 2021 Image Specifications
Candidates need to submit the Photo and Signature in the following Format:
AP PGECET 2021 Application Correction Window
Candidates are always advised to fill their Application Form with utmost care. However, if any candidate needs to modify/edit any minor mistakes made unintentionally in the form. The University opens a Correction window for the same. The correction window is opened for candidates to change the minor mistakes made in the form before the correction window close. Nevertheless, candidates are advised to submit their Applications only after checking all the details carefully. All the candidates shall take utmost care while submitting the online application with regard to the subject paper chosen for the test. Request for change of test paper will not be entertained. Candidates cannot modify any details after Final Submission of Application Form.
AP PGECET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for AP PGECET 2021 releases on the official website. Admit Cards are issued after successful submission of Application Forms before the Registration ends. Candidates can download it from the official website by entering his/her details. Admit Card carries all the important information regarding Candidate, Exam timings and Detailed address of Exam Center with Photograph and signature of Candidate. No candidate is allowed to sit in the examination without producing a valid Admit Card. Admit Card is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to disqualification from appearing at the test and liable for prosecution.
AP PGECET 2021
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test and in short as AP PGECET 2021 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2021-22 in accordance with G.O.Ms.No:54 Education (EC 2) Department dated: 21.06.2007 and its amendments for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./Pharm.D(PB) courses in University Engineering / Pharmacy colleges and their affiliated colleges approved by the All India Council for Technical Education for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates can track the event related to AP PGECET like admit card, result, counselling etc from the official website, i.e. sche.ap.gov.in and can click here to get the Question Paper and Syllabus of AP PGECET 2021.
About Andhra University (AU)
Andhra University College of Engineering (A) (AUCE (A) conducts the AP Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2021. The University offers 17 UG and 35 PG programs besides research on par with technical institutions worldwide. The strength of the college is its faculty who motivate the students in leading the country in its ongoing technological revolution and entrepreneurial skills. The students of the University get placements through its Placement Cell in all major players in the country.
To know more in detailed candidates can download the Previous Year information guidelines from below for reference purpose.