AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus – The candidates can check AP LAWCET 2021 syllabus from this page. The syllabus of AP LAWCET is as given by the experts. It is available as a pdf and the candidates can download it to study for the exam. AP LAWCET syllabus contains topics for legal aptitude, general knowledge and mental ability, and current affairs. Check more details on AP LAWCET 2021 syllabus, exam pattern, books, etc from this page.
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
The first thing you should know about the syllabus for AP LAWCET 2021 is that there are three sections to prepare for. They are as follows:
- Part A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
- Part B – Current Affairs
- Part C – Aptitude for Study of Law
If you are appearing for LAWCET for 5 year law course admissions, then your question paper will have questions of Intermediate level difficulty.
However if you will appear for the exam for 3 year law course admission, then the standard of questions asked is of Degree level.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University only specifies the exam pattern and level of questions. They do not publish any topic-wise syllabus. The topics listed below are according to the questions asked in the previous years. These topics have been specified by the subject experts.
Important: AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
General Knowledge and Mental Ability Syllabus for AP LAWCET 2021
- Blood Relation
- World War
- General Science
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Current Affairs Syllabus for AP LAWCET 2021
- National and International News
- Current Indian Cheif Ministers, Governors
- Current Law Minister
- National Events
- International Organizations
- Books & Authors
- Important Organizations in India
- About AP High Court
- Facts about Andhra Pradesh
Aptitude for Study of Law Syllabus for AP LAWCET 2021
- Legal Terms and Maxims
- Landmark Judgments
- Important Acts
- Indian Constitution (Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles, President Powers)
- Legal Acts (Regulating Acts, 1773; Pits India Act, 1784; Charter Acts, Council Acts, Bengal Partition (1905), Muslim League (1906)
- Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha
- IPC Sections
- Conjugal Right
- International Court of Justice
Exam Pattern of AP LAWCET 2021
SKU is yet to release AP LAWCET 2021 exam pattern. Until then, check the expected exam pattern as per last year’s exam below.
Mode of exam: AP LAWCET is conducted as a computer-based test
Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes
Medium of question paper: The question paper of AP LAWCET is available in English and Telugu language
Parts: There are 3 parts in the examination
No. of questions: There are total 120 questions in the test
Maximum marks: The maximum marks of the test is 120
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions||Max marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for study of law||60||60|
Books Recommended for AP LAWCET 2021
To prepare for the examination in a better way, it is important to have the best study material. Given below are some books that candidates can refer to prepare for AP LAWCET 2021.
|Self Study Guide For LLB Entrance Examination||Buy Here|
|LAW CET [ ENGLISH MEDIUM ]||Buy Here|
|Guide to LL.B. Entrance Examination 2020-21||Buy Here|
|LAW CET [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Buy Here|
|Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning 2020||Buy Here|
|Current Affairs Yearly 2021||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for AP LAWCET 2021
The candidates can check the preparation tips given below for AP LAWCET 2021 given below.
- Start the preparation by analyzing the syllabus thoroughly. Jot down all the important topics from which questions are framed in the exam.
- Stay updated about the current happenings of the world and national events. For this read erupted newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, The Telegraph.
- The candidates should give weightage to the Aptitude and Law of study as it carries maximum marks.
- Practice important logical conditions that are asked in the examination. Also, focus on solving short puzzles and try to develop a personal approach while solving puzzles of different levels.
- Solve the previous year questions to get an insight regarding the type and level of questions asked in the examination.
About LAWCET 2021
AP Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a computer-based examination that is conducted by Sri Krishnadevarya University on behalf of APSCHE. It is held for admission into 3 year / 5 year LLB courses. There is no negative marking in the test. The admission into colleges of Andhra Pradesh is done according to the rank obtained by the candidates in AP LAWCET 2021 and other conditions of the colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions on AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
Ans. The section Aptitude for the study of Law carries more weightage in AP LAWCET. It is of total 60 marks.
Ans. In 5 year LLB programme, the questions are framed as per intermediate level whereas, the questions asked in 3 year LLB programme is of degree level.
Ans. Each question is of 01 marks in AP LAWCET.