AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form – Sri Krishnadevaraya University will release AP LAWCET application form 2021 in the 2nd second week of March 2021. The candidates can fill the application form online at sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. AP LAWCET application form can be filled by the candidates who want to pursue 3 year LLB / 5 yea LLB programme. The application process starts with the payment of application fee. Once the payment is done, the candidates can enter the details in the application form, upload the images and submit the form. Check more details about application form of AP LAWCET 2021 here such as application fee, image specifications, registration process etc.
Recommended: AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The application form for AP Law Common Entrance Test is expected to release in March. Direct link to apply will be available then.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2021 Release Date
It is expected that application form of AP LAWCET 2021 will release in 2nd or 3rd week of March 2021. For past few years, SK University has been releasing it in the month of March. You can check the previous year dates for release of application form from below.
Check the expected important dates related to AP LAWCET application form 2021 given below.
|AP LAWCET Application Form 2021||Dates|
|AP LAWCET 2021 Notification||2nd week of March 2021|
|AP LAWCET 2021 Online Application starts||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||to be announced|
|Corrections in the application form||to be announced|
Release date of AP LAWCET application forms in the last 3 years are as follows.
|Year||Release of application form|
AP LAWCET Application Fee 2021
For the submission of AP LAWCET application form 2021, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Payment of the application fee is the first step of the application process. Check the amount given below.
Application fee given below is as per last year’s details
|3 year LLB Course||Rs. 750|
|5 year LLB Course||Rs. 750|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card, credit card, net banking. cash.
Documents required to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
The candidates can check the documents given below to fill AP LAWCET application form 2021.
- Valid email id
- Active mobile number
- Annual Income of the parents
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Birth Certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Bachelor degree marksheet
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Special category certificate (if applicable)
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2021 given below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have satisfy local / non-local status requirements as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
3 year LLB course: The candidates must have passed any Graduate degree of a recognized university with 45% aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent.
5 year LLB Course: To pursue this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate marks or any other equivalent examination by the concerned university or Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
Image Specifications for AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
The candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in AP LAWCET application form 2021. Check the image specifications given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||Less Than 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||Less Than 30 KB|
- The candidates are required to upload the good quality passport size
- The signature must be signed with a black pen on a white paper
Requirements to fill the form:
– Browsers such as Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above / Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
– Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above.
– Screen Resolution: 600 x 800
– Also, disable the pop-up blocks and uninstall the script blockers
How to Fill AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form?
Check the step-by-step procedure to fill AP LAWCET 2021 application form.
1st step: Payment of Application Fee
- First of all, click on the link given above
- A new page will open where the details like qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc have to be entered.
- After filling the details, click on the ‘Intiate Payment’ button.
- Then, select the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- Once the payment is completed, the confirmation of the transaction is displayed.
Note: If in case, the amount has been deducted from the account and the message of ‘Transaction is successful’ or the payment is not displayed, wait for few hours and check the payment status. The candidates can also pay the application fee again and the amount deducted from their account shall be refunded.
2nd step: Know the Payment Status
- Once the fee has been paid, the candidates can check their payment status by clicking on the ‘Know Payment Status’ tab.
- Next, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number and mobile number.
- Then, click on the ‘Check Payment Status’ button.
- The status of the payment will be displayed on the screen.
3rd step: Fill the application form
- Once the status of the payment is successful, click on ‘Proceed to fill application form’.
- Then, enter the details like payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. After entering these details, click on the ‘proceed to fill application’ button.
- Next, enter the personal details.
- Then, enter the address details.
- Next, enter the educational qualification details.
- Also, enter the details of the common entrance test such as stream / entrance exam, preferences of test centre etc.
- After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Then, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘save’ or ‘preview / submit’ button.
- Then, click on the ‘Freeze’ or ‘Modify’ button.
4th step: Print the application form
- Once the details have been finally submitted, the message that ‘Your application has been saved successfully’ is displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form for future references.
Details to be Entered in AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates need to enter the following details in AP LAWCET 2021 application form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father and Mother Name
- Candidate’s complete address
- Adhaar Card number
- Date of birth as per HSC record
- Birth district
- Birth state
- Ration card number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Caste certificate number
- Physically Handicapped or not
- Do you belong to community?
- Eligible for EWS community or not?
- Special Reservation Category Details (if any)
- Minority / Non-Minority details
- Candidate’s bank details
- House number
- Village / Street / Locality
- Mandal / Town / City
- Pin code
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Type of exam
- Major group subjects of qualifying exam
- Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Year of passing of the qualifying exam
- Medium of instruction of the qualifying exam
SSC or Equivalent (10th class exam)
- Urban / Rural
- SSC hall ticket number
- Month of passing
- Year of passing
Place of Study
- Class 9 / 10th / Inter 1st year / Inter 2nd year / Degree 1st year / Degree 2nd year / Degree 3rd year (Place / Village, School Name / Institute Name)
- Local Area
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Stream / Entrance Exam
- Test Centre Preferences
- Are you appearing for EdCET also?
Reasons for Rejection of AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The application form of the candidates shall be rejected if:
- Application form is incomplete
- The candidate has not met the eligibility conditions
- If the eligibility conditions are met
AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centres
The candidates can check AP LAWCET 2021 test centres given below.
The list given below is as per last year’s information
|AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centres||AP LAWCET 2021 Test Centres|
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates can edit their AP LAWCET 2021 submitted application form online at sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. The official authority divides the corrections in 2 categories; Category 1 and Category 2. The first category is where candidates cannot edit the details and second category is where candidates can change the details. Keep in mind that category 2 details can be edited via online mode only.
Category 1 (Particulars that cannot be changed): AP LAWCET 2021 branch change, name of the candidate, father’s name, signature, photograph, qualifying exam hall ticket number.
As per last year
Note: For the particulars that cannot be changed, the candidates can send the written request to the CONVENER of AP LAWCET 2021 through email with valid scanned documents. In this written request, the candidates have to mention the payment id, qualifying exam hall ticket number (diploma / degree), mobile number, date of birth, SSC hall ticket number.
Category 2 (Particulars that can be changed): Qualifying exam, year of passing of qualifying exam, local status, medium of instruction in qualifying exam, place of study, mother’s name, birth state, birth district, community, mobile number, special category, minority / non-minority, annual income of the parents, study details, SSC hall ticket number, gender, address, email id, aadhar card details.
AP LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidates can download AP LAWCET 2021 hall ticket online at sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. To download the hall ticket, the candidates have to registration number or mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, date of birth.
- On the day of the examination, all the candidates have to bring the printed copy of the admit card.
- The candidates are required to preserve the hall ticket till the end of the admission process.
Frequently Asked Question on AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
Ans. No, you cannot fill AP LAWCET application form via offline mode. The form has to filled and submitted vi online mode only.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking or by cash through AP Online centre.
Ans. No, the payment of application fee is the first step of the application process. Without the payment of application fee, you cannot enter the details in the form.
Ans. Once you have paid the application fee, the confirmation message that transaction is successful will be displayed on the screen.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the application form after its submission. However, the corrections have to completed within the specified deadline only.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET.