AP ICET Result 2022 – Kakinada University could release the AP ICET 2022 result in the 4th week of September 2022 on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Using their application number and DOB, the candidates will be able to check their rank and result on the official website i.e. sche.ap.ac.in. Ranks of AP ICET 2022 are assigned by merit on the basis of marks scored in the exam. The rank of merit is considered for admission in Andhra Pradesh. In case of a tie, section-wise marks are considered for merit. section A is given priority and then section B.
AP ICET Result 2022
Andhra University will release the AP ICET 2022 Answer Key along with the official question paper and answer key after a few days of the exam. Candidates can refer to the below table for the expected dates of AP ICET 2022. These dates are based on last year’s information.
|AP ICET 2022 Entrance Exam||3rd week of September 2022|
|Release of AP ICET 2022 Answer Key||4th week of September 2022|
|Window to raise objections against the Answer Key||Until 3 days after the release of Answer Key|
|AP ICET 2021 Results||4th week of September 2022|
How to Check AP ICET 2022 Results?
APICET 2022 Results are going to be available on the official website. Following are the steps to check the results/scores:
- The candidate should visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- The candidate should click on “Results”.
- The candidate should enter the ‘Hall Ticket Number’ as mentioned on the admit card and enter submit.
- The candidate’s marks and respective ranks will be displayed.
- Print out of the Result must be taken and kept safe for future references.
Note: Candidates can check their ranks and dates on the official website of AP ICET 2022.
Information Mentioned on AP ICET Scorecard
Following are the main details that are mentioned in the AP ICET scorecard:
- Name of the Aspirant
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Address of the Examination Center
- Date of Birth
- Date of exam
- Date of scorecard displayed
- Candidate’s Rank and the Details of marks
Normalization of AP ICET 2022 Scorecard
The purpose of the normalization is to give equal opportunity to the candidates who got a difficult paper in comparison to an easier one. A number of national-level examination bodies like CAT, JEE (Main), GATE, etc. are presently adopting various normalization procedures. In sync with that, Committee on normalization has deliberated exclusively and decided to use the normalization procedure which is as follows:
Normalized Marks of Candidate = GMS + (Total Average Global – GMS)/(Total Average Session – SMS) * (Marks Obtained by the Candidate – SMS)
SMS: Average + Standard Deviation of the session that the candidate is belonging to.
GMS: Average + Standard Deviation of all the candidates across each of the sessions.
Top Average Session: Average marks of the topmost 0.1% of the candidates in the session that the candidate is belonging to.
Top Average Global: Average marks of the topmost 0.1% of all the candidates.
Weightage for assigning merit ranks: 75% of EAMCET normalized marks and 25% of Intermediate Marks.
AP ICET Result 2022 Revaluation
Once the candidates have downloaded the result, the immediate step is to check all the details mentioned in the rank card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must apply for revaluation along with a fee of Rs 1,000. The candidates must duly note that the revaluation application and fee must be submitted within 15 days from the declaration of the result. Candidates can submit the fee as a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Convener, APICET – 2022, payable at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on any nationalized Bank.
AP ICET Cut off
The exam conducting authority Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) mentions various guidelines for the making of the cut-off list of AP ICET.
- The total marks of AP ICET 2021 are 200 and general candidates have to qualify for the cutoff of 25 per cent marks.
- There are no qualifying marks for SC and ST categories.
- when the same marks are scored by one or more candidates, a tie-breaker makes the decision whose criteria is as follows:
- Marks scored in section A will be considered.
- In case the tie still remains, the Section B score will be considered.
- If it still continues, the older candidate is preferred.
AP ICET 2022 Counselling
On the basis of AP ICET cut off 2022 the counselling list is released. The AP ICET 2022 cutoff varies among all participating B-Schools and will be entirely different for candidates belonging to various categories. It is available on the official website which is sche.ap.gov.in
Following steps are involved in the counselling process:
- Firstly, all the candidates need to report to the help centers for document verification.
- According to the availability and candidate preferences, seats will be allotted.
- Candidates allotted seats will have to pay the requisite fee and report to the college allotted to them.
FAQs about AP ICET Result 2022
Steps to Check AP ICET Result 2021
Step 1 – Visit the official website of AP ICET.
Step 2 – Select tab “Result” given on the homepage.
Step 3 – Enter your login credentials and confirm.
Step 4 – The result will be displayed along with the Rank Card.
40001 to 60000
The total marks of AP ICET 2021 will be 200. Candidates belonging to the General category need to secure at least 50 marks out of 200. There are no qualifying marks prescribed by the authorities for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) is a state-level MBA and MCA entrance examination conducted for admission to colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. APICET is conducted by Sri Venkateshwara University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.