AP ICET 2021 Application Form – Get here the complete details of AP ICET application form 2021 including releasing date, fees, how to apply, link. Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE releases the application form of AP ICET exam at the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Eligible candidates must apply and submit the AP ICET registration form 2021 before the last date. Candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria in order to fill the form. Various processes are involved while filling the form such as entering details, uploading images, payment of the application fee. Through AP ICET 2021, candidates get admission OU, AU, SVU colleges for MBA and MCA courses.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form
The application form of AP ICET 2021 is expected to be available in March 2021.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form Releasing Date
Candidates must keep track of the deadline for submitting the form. Anticipated AP ICET dates are given below.
|Start Of AP ICET 2021 application form submission||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of registration||1s week of April 2021|
|Last date of registration with late fee||2nd week of April 2021|
|AP ICET 2021 application correction facility||1st week/ 2nd week of April 2021|
How To Apply For AP ICET 2021?
One can apply for AP ICET 2021 in an online mode through the official site. The registration form for the session 2021-22 is going to be released in the 1st week of March 2021. Candidates have to fill the AP ICET online form 2021 by providing the personal, educational details, payment of the application fee and uploading of the images required. Make sure that photograph and signature must be in the prescribed format. Take the print for the future reference.
Documents required to fill the form:
|Documents Required||Documents Preferred|
|Local Status (AU/SVU /ANU/OU/Non-local)||Local candidate certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Category (SC / ST / OBC)||Category Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Income of Parents||Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||Certificate issued by a complete authority|
|AP Online/E-Seva / Mee-Seva Centre Transaction ID.||Receipt from AP Online/ E- Seva/ Citizen Services Center|
|Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / Class X Mark sheet|
|Roll number of the qualifying examination||Mark Sheet or the Roll Number of Qualifying Examination|
|Roll number of Class X examination||Class X Mark sheet or Passing Certificate|
Steps To Fill The AP ICET Application Form 2021
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to complete the application proces. The steps are:
Step 1: Registration & Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to visit the official site of AP ICET 2021
- Click on the “ Apply Online” and then “Fee Payment”
- Enter the details asked such as:
- Candidate’s name
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Document reflecting D.O.B
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent
- Mobile number
- Select the fee payment mode AP Online / eSeva/ MeeSeva or Debit / Credit card of Rs 550.
- For online payment, candidates are required to fill the personal as well as card details to make the payment.
- If someone is visiting the AP Online centres then they must have the document proof of the above mentioned details
- Collect the receipt that contains the transaction ID
- Login into the account and click on the “Proceed to online form filling”
Step 2: Know The Payment Status
- Now, candidates can check their payment status by clicking on the “Know Your Payment Status”.
- Enter the qualifying exam hall ticket no. and the mobile number (registered number)
- Click on the “Check Payment Status” and view it.
Step 3: Fill The Application Form
- Now the candidates have to provide the details such as: Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Mobile No., and Date of Birth.
- After this, candidates have to be add the information such as:
- Personal Details: Candidate’s name, Mother’s & Father’s name, Gender, Birth State & District, Date of Birth,Identification Marks,, Aadhar Number & communication address.
- Qualifying Examination- Appearing, passed or appearing Undergraduate Degree, SSC or equivalent & Intermediate degree, percentage and marks, Hall ticket number of qualifying exam
- Choice of Regional Entrance Exam- Choose centers listed in any two districts as per the AP ICET Exam Centres.
- Choose the category, special category and community
- Annual Parental Income and more.
Upload The Scanned Photograph And Signature
Candidate must upload the images in the prescribed format as mentioned below:
|Signature||15KB (JPG File)|
|Photograph||30KB (JPG File)|
Step 4: Submit The Form & Complete The Process
Check all the details entered and submit the form. Take the print of the AP ICET 2021 application form for future reference.
After applying, you need to download the AP ICET 2021 hall ticket.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form Correction
The authorities provide the one time correction facility to the registered candidates after the completion of the application process. The correction window will be opened for the limited time so make the correction within the given time frame. However candidates cannot make changes in certain fields. Here is the list.
Documents That Cannot Be Edited :
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth (as per SSC or equivalent)
- Signature and photograph
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number
Documents That Can Be Edited
- Birth State/District
- Academic details
- Types of Examination
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Mother’s Name
- Place of study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Study Details
- SSC Hall ticket no.
- Local Area Status
- Annual income of parents
- Special Category
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile/Email ID
- Aadhaar Card and EWS Details
A written request can be done by the candidates through email with valid supporting documents . This facility is for the documents that cannot be changed by the candidates.
|Nature of Correction||Documents To Be Submitted Online|
|Name of the Candidates||SSC Marks List|
|Father’s Name||SSC Marks List|
|Date of Birth||SSC Marks List|
|Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number||Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number|
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must go through the eligibility requirement in order to fill the form:
General Eligibility Conditions:
- Citizen of India
- Satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
- Must secure aggregate marks of 50% (45% for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
Conditions As Per The Courses:
MBA :Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
MCA: Must have a degree of 3 years duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the 10+2 or degree level.
MCA (Lateral Entry): BAC or degree holders in IT/CS and mathematics at 10+2 or degree level.
AP ICET Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ans – Yes, because all the transaction details and the form details will be sent to the registered mobile no.
Ans – One can fill the application form only through an online mode.
Ans – If a candidate forgets his/her application no. then they can go through the following steps to get it.
Visit the official site
Click on “Apply Online”
Then click on “ Forget Application NUmber”
Enter the details asked and check the registered mobile no. and email id for the application number information.
Ans – Yes, once the application correction facility is open. This process takes place after the completion of the application form. Check out the details that cannot be corrected from the given article.
Ans – One can make the payment online through debit/credit card/net banking or offline payment by visiting the AP Online Centres.
Ans – Yes, candidates can fill the form with the late fee also. Different late fees are there such as Rs 2000, Rs 5000 and Rs 10000.
Ans – Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Signature, D.O.B and Qualifying Hall Ticket Number. However there is a provision through which candidates can make changes in the mentioned details. They have to write an email requesting to change these details by providing the supporting documents.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx