AP EdCET 2021 Application Form – Andhra University releases AP EdCET application form 2021 at sche.ap.gov.in/edcet. Candidates who wish to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET 2021) must fill and submit the online application form before last date. Direct link to apply online for AP EDCET 2021 will also be available here. AP EdCET 2021 is the state level B.Ed entrance exam. In order to submit the application form, pay the application fee first. Next, check the payment status, fill the application form and upload the images. Know more about AP EdCET 2021 application form here such as image specifications, application process, documents required to fill the form etc.
AP EdCET 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to Apply Online: The application form for AP EdCET 2021 will be out soon. Direct link to apply online will be available then.
AP EdCET 2021 Application Form Release Date
Consecutively, from last two years the application form for EdCET is released in the month of March. Looking at this, it was expected that even this year the application form will release in the same month. However, until now the form has not been released. Hence, now it is expected that the registration will start in the month of April or May 2021.
As soon as the dates for AP EdCET 2021 are announced, we will update it in the table below.
|AP EdCET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the form||Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||Sep 2021|
|Editing of details in the form||Jul 2021|
After application form submission, candidates can download AP EDCET hall ticket 2021.
Check the previous year AP EdCET 2021 application form release dates.
AP EdCET 2021 Application Fee
The first step in the AP EdCET 2021 application process is to pay the application fee. The registration fee is non-refundable. Last year, fee was as follows. This year’s fee will be announced soon.
|SC / ST||Rs 400|
Mode of payment: The applicants can pay the application fee using any one of the following modes: – Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, Cash at AP Online Centers.
Documents Required for AP EdCET Application Form 2021
The applicants must have keep the following documents / details ready before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- 10th or equivalent certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO
- Study certificates from class 6th to 12th / degree / diploma/ PG
- Caste certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Special category certificate (in case of NCC, PH, Sports , CAP etc)
- Aadhar card details
- Ration card details
- Bank details
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||<50 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||<30 KB|
How to Fill AP EdCET 2021 Application Form?
Check the steps given below to fill AP EdCET 2021 application form.
1st step: Fee Payment
- Click on the link of the form given above.
- Next, enter the details like qualifying exam hall ticket number, name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Select the mode of payment and click on the ‘initiate payment’ button.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Now, the payment id will be displayed on the screen. Click on the ‘proceed to fill the application form’.
2nd step: Know the Payment Status
- After the payment of application fee, click on the ‘Know your payment status’ to check the details.
- Enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth and click on the ‘check payment status’ button.
- Now, the payment status will be displayed on the screen.
3rd step: Fill the Application Form
- Next, locate the link of ‘fill application form’ button on the home page.
- Then, enter the payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number and click on the ‘proceed to fill application’ button.
- Now, enter the candidate’s details such as birth district, gender, aadhar card number etc.
- Next, enter the address details.
- After entering the address details, enter the academic details.
- Next, enter the details of the entrance test such as stream / entrance exam, test centre preferences etc.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature after entering the details.
4th step: Preview the application form and take its printout
- After furnishing all the details, read the declaration and save the details. One can also modify the details if needed.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Keep the form safely till declaration of AP EDCET 2021 results.
AP EdCET 2021 Application Form Correction
Andhra University provides an opportunity to the candidates to change the details in their AP EdCET submitted application form if they have made any mistake in it.
Category 1: Items that cannot be changed but request can be made through email with valid supporting documents.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Signature and photograph
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
Category 2: Details that can be changed
- Qualifying exam year of appearing / passing
- Medium of instruction in the qualifying exam
- Place of study – Intermediate / degree
- Mother’s name
- Birth state, birth district
- Community / reservation category
- Special reservation category
Reasons for Rejection of AP EdCET 2021 Application Form – The convener or the admission committee can reject AP EdCET 2021 application form for the following reasons:
- If the application form is incomplete
- If the candidates do not meet eligibility conditions
- Also, if the information submitted is false or incorrect
AP EdCET 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidates can download AP EdCET 2021 hall ticket from sche.ap.gov.in/edcet. Enter the registration number or mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
- Without a valid admit card, the candidates cannot take entry in the examination hall. So, carry it on the day of the examination.
- It displays the details like exact address of the exam centre, exam timings, exam date, general instructions etc.
- The candidates must keep AP EdCET 2021 hall ticket safe till the time of entry into the course.
About AP EdCET 2021
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) is an online entrance exam held for admission into B.Ed regular course. The test is conducted once a year. There are 150 questions in the test. The question paper is divided in to 3 parts. All those candidates who qualify the entrance test are granted admission into the university / government / aided / private colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh.
FAQs on AP EdCET 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill the application form at sche.ap.gov.in/edcet.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form via offline mode. The submission of application form is permitted through online mode only.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking or cash at AP Online Centre.
Ans. No, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the details in AP EdCET 2021 application form after its submission. 3-4 days are given to modify the details in the form.
Ans. AP EdCET 2021 application form can be rejected if the form is incomplete, if the applicants fails to meet the eligibility conditions, if the information in the form is incorrect.
Ans. To fill the application form, you are required to have the scanned copies of photograph and signature, aadhar card, income certificate, study certificate from class 6th to 12th etc.
Ans. First of all, after the payment of application fee, click on the ‘Know payment status’ button. Next, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth. Then, click on the ‘check payment status’ button. After this, your payment status will appear on the screen.
Official website – sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET/