AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 24 August – Check 24 August AP EAMCET 2021 questions and answers from this page. As soon as the exam is over, various coaching institutes release the unofficial answer key. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can calculate the scores. Add 01 marks in case of each correct answer. There is no negative marking in the test for the wrong answers. Some days after the exam, JNTU Kakinada will release the preliminary answer keys along with the question paper for all the shifts. The official answer keys can be downloaded from sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. No login credentials are required to download the official answer keys as they are released in pdf format. Know more about AP EAMCET 2021 answer key for 24 August from this page.
AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 24 August
Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) is being held in two shifts. The 1st shift was held from 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM and the second shift will be conducted from 3.00 PM- 6.00 PM.
AP EAMCET 24 August 2021 Shift 1 Memory-based questions (Available)
- 1amu equals to 931.5Mev
- Acidity order of Bi2O3, P2O3, As2O3, Sb2O3
- The mean of square of first n natural numbers is
- Solve dy/dx – e^x+y
- If mass and speed are doubled then kinetic energy increases 8 times
- Most paramagnetic element is Fe (iron)
- Photo electric effect deals with the phenomenon of
- If each of the five observations is divided by 5 and mean becomes x/5, then original mean is
- Hybrid gap corresponded groups are 7,8,9
- If pa:pb=2/1, the locus of p is
- Photo electric effect deals with the phenomenon of
- Angle between two vectors
- Kinetic energy depends upon
- In which region, all living species live; Troposphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Stratosphere
- In which of the following conversion bond energy increases and magnetic nature changes from paramagnetic to dimagnetic
- Product of Wurtz fittig reaction
- IUPAC name of tertiary butyl
- Number of basic oxides
AP EAMCET 2021 24 August Paper Analysis (Shift 1)
- The overall difficulty level was moderate.
- Physics sections was above average.
- Chemistry section was easy to moderate.
- Similar to the previous shifts papers, Mathematics section was also moderate. But, it was a time-taking section. Almost 32 questions were easily doable and rest of the questions were average.
- In Physics, many questions were asked Mechanics and Modern Physics. The questions were also asked from Semi-conductors. 2 questions were asked from Thermodynamics and 3 questions were asked from Waves and Optics.
- In Mathematics, the questions came from Co-ordinate Geometry, Algebra, Calculus.
- The Chemistry section was very balanced. Questions were framed from Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry.
AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key Dates
Check the important dates for AP EAMCET 2021 answer key given below.
|AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key||Dates|
|Exam date for Engineering|
Exam date for Agriculture & Pharmacy
|19, 20, 23, 24 & 25 Aug 2021|
03, 06 & 07 Sep 2021
|Release of the unofficial answer key||24 Aug 2021 (soon after the exam is over)|
|Availability of the official answer key||to be announced|
|Submission of objections from||to be announced|
How to Calculate Scores Using AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 24 August?
Given below are the steps that the candidates can follow to calculate the scores.
1st step: Firstly, check the questions and answers.
2nd step: Then, note down the total number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
3rd step: Next, use the marking scheme given below to calculate the scores.
- Each question carries 01 marks. So, add 01 marks for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
- Also, no marks will be deducted if no answer has been marked for a question.
The score obtained will be your AP EAMCET 2021 probable score.
What is AP EAMCET 2021 Unofficial Answer Key?
AP EAMCET unofficial answer key is released by many coaching institutes after the exam is over. These answer keys are prepared according to the student’s input about the exam. These are also known as memory-based answer keys. The candidates can get an idea about their scores by using the unofficial answer key.
AP EAMCET 2021 Official Answer Key
The official answer key of AP EAMCET is released by JNTU Kakinada. The answer keys are released in pdf format for each shift, on which the exam took place. The question papers are also released with the answer keys.
Steps to download AP EAMCET 2021 official answer key
- Go to the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
- Then, click on the ‘exam papers and preliminary answer keys’ link.
- Now, click on the respective shift answer key link.
- A pdf will now open. Download this pdf and then, download the question paper.
- Next, save the pdf files and start cross-checking the answers.
Challenging AP EAMCET 2021 answer key
The candidates are given a chance to submit the challenges against AP EAMCET preliminary answer key, if they are not satisfied with the answer given in it or find any errors in it. The objections can be submitted on the email id specified by the official authority. The candidates are required to submit the objections in a proper format after specifying their hall ticket number, subject name, date of the exam, session, question id, answer suggested, justification for the objection raised.
Final answer key: After the submission of objections, the official authority releases the final answer key if the objections are found to be valid.
Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2021
AP EAMCET 2021 is a computer-based online examination. It is conducted for 3-hour duration. The test is objective in nature and comprises multiple-choice questions.
The question paper comprises questions in English and Telugu medium only. However, candidates who studied the qualifying examination in Urdu can avail Urdu medium for the entrance test. The questions in the test are distributed as follows:
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||80|
AP EAMCET 2021 Result
The candidates who appeared in AP EAMCET 2021 can check their results online at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. Only those candidates are considered for ranking who get 25% of the maximum marks in the test.
- To check AP EAMCET 2021 result, enter the registration number and EAMCET hall ticket number.
- Some days after the declaration of the result, the rank card is also issued online.
- The candidates who qualify the entrance exam have to participate in the counselling.
FAQs on AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key for 24 August
Ans. After obtaining the answer key, add 01 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking in the test. The marks obtained will be your probable score of AP EAMCET 2021.
Ans. Many coaching institutes release the unofficial answer key after the exam is over.
Ans. You can download the official AP EAMCET 2021 answer key from sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
Ans. No, the unofficial answer keys cannot be challenged.